BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Blanca S.
Manor, TX
So I like this bc it makes ur hair stronger and better also leaves ur hair looking beautiful and really shine
janie P.
I feel like this product makes my hair strong and smooth I use it every other day. It has a fantastic smell.
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
I like to keep this shampoo in my spare bathroom for my guests. They always say how much they love using it.
Kelsey T.
Evergreen , NC
This is one of my favorite shampoos! It leaves my hair feeling great! Not only that but it smells heavenly!
Miriam M.
Salem, OR
Its easy and it works fast for your hair if its tangle i love the smell and their products are every place
Carolina V.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I actually really like this for a drug store hair product plus it smells amazing and it is very affordable.
Courtney W.
Cambridge, MD
This garnier shampoo is really nice, it is one of my favorites. It doesn't leave my hair feeling dried out
Kathaleen C.
Nancy, KY
This shampoo gave me dandruff, sores in my head. And greasy nasty looks. I will not use this product again
Tal A.
Love the smell absolutely the best smelling hair products love using their shampoo and their hair spray too
Lizette V.
Thousand Palms Ca.
Lo use un tiempo huele delicioso y reparo mi cabello lo tenia horrible y mejoro mucho con el uso continuo.