BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I have been buying this shampoo and condionair for years! The smell is amazing and it washes my hair real well
Oksana D.
This Garnier fructise shampoo was a very good shampoo. I used it to prevent my fine hair from falling out more
Ami D.
Eh, its store bought..doesnt make a positive difference in my hair, still super tangly. Smells good though lol
Melanie B.
I love this shampoo it smells great and leaves my hair soft and smooth. The price is good I get it from Walmart
Katie P.
Whitwell, TN
The smells is great, always leaves my hair super soft and smooth!! It makes my hair feel very full and healthy!
Mayra S.
Victorville , CA
Currently using and so far loving , hair is feeling healthy and smells amazing , not soo frizzy but still good
Vanessa A.
I love this product it's my go to after all the damage I do to my hair it always makes it feel full and healthy
Summer T.
Pennsylvania
I didn’t really like the product but I don’t think it was the product that was bad it just wasn’t for my hair:(
Brittany R.
Livingston
Garnier products always have a fresh smell. Never leaves my hair tangled. Is very affordable at the same time .
Amanda R.
Lexington, KY
It smells great and makes my hair soft and smooth I have long thick hair and it makes it shiny and managable