BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Cynthia M.
Bellingham, WA
Love and live by this shampoo I love the smell and the effect that it has on my hair. I always have it stocked
Oksana D.
This Garnier fructise shampoo was a very good shampoo. I used it to prevent my fine hair from falling out more
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
Idk this is every 13 year old girls secret weapon. However, if you dye your hair you should use something else.
Alexis M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This stuff smells super good and makes my hair feel brand new. I love using it when i can and before going out
Elise M.
This hair product is very great. I use it sometimes and it works really well when I do use it. I like it a lot.
Olive K.
Branson West, MO
It smells nice and leaves my decent-looking, but perhaps my hair is too damaged for this to be much help to me.
Ami D.
Eh, its store bought..doesnt make a positive difference in my hair, still super tangly. Smells good though lol
Bernice S.
Fontana, CA
This shampoo works good leaves my hair smelling good and depending on which type works great for my curly hair
Nikki P.
SUMMERVILLE, GA
I absolutely love Garnier. It makes my hair smooth and silky. And it smells great too. I recommend this product
Kelsie J.
The smell is great and my hair comes out feeling so clean! This product I would definitely recommend to anyone!