BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Alysia P.
Wdm, IA
Great shampoo but did not work l no term for me. My hair is picky and I have to switch up every few months as it becomes immune to the products I’m using. When it is working for me, I love garnier and would continue to use!
Amber K.
Moore, OK
I love the smell of this product but it just didn’t do as much as the brand i currently use. I have baby fine hair and it doesn’t make it look as good as my current. Smell was satisfying but overall i was a tad disappointed
seRENity b.
Jacksonville, FL
This shampoo smells so good, it reminds me of my childhood. The scent is not overpowering though. This is perfect for people whose hair gets smelly at the end of the day. This will help keep your hair smelling good and healthy.
India l.
Nice smell, makes my hair Uber soft, and I have very dry, linking curly hair. It helps me detangles my hair as well. I like to apply this to my hair and use a wide tooth comb to get the knots and kinks out. It works well.
Kassidy C.
Ferndale, WA
I love this shampoo. It makes my hair feel so healthy and nice, and it really smells good, so you can’t really argue about that at all! I have been using this shampoo for years, and I couldn’t imagine using anything else!
Brittney M.
This shampoo is ok. It smells really good but it didn't so much to help repair any hair damage. It left my hair feeling kind of dry but didn't leave any residue like suave does. It's not my top pick but it's not bad either.
Caitlin N.
Oak Grove, KY
It smells great and leaves my hair feeling way less damaged. It’s cheap and easy to find in stores. I typically only get this when my hair is feeling rough but man does it help it feel better. Will definitely get again!
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
This shampoo is great. It really works well. It lathers in my hair very well. It’s a great price, has a nice fresh cleaning smell too it. It’s a very good product. I was very satisfied with the way it made my hair feel.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
This is a great shampoo and treatment for your hair. I have a really brittle and thin hair and it really works amazing. I love the way it smells and it is affordable. I would buy this over and over again very satisfied.
Whitney H.
Always a go to shampoo and conditioner for me . I love the more naturally clean feel my hair has when I use Garnier! I had a roommate that swore by the brand I have have stocked my bathroom with many of their products!