Hair CareHair ProductsShampooGarnier
Fructis Strength & Repair Shampoo

Garnier Fructis Strength & Repair Shampoo

What kind of opinions have for this shampoo?
Is this good for color treated hair ?
Is [product:garnier-fructis-pure-clean-shampoo-62] good for your hair and does it make it grow?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Strength & Repair Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Chique C.
Doesn’t this just smell the best? They really have great marketing because I just feel energized when I think of the brand. The color of the bottle is bright and screams invigorating. I like that in a wake me up shower product.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
This shampoo is fantastic! I love the smell and how this makes my hair feel. This makes me feel really clean and fresh and makes my hair feel hydrated. My hair feels smooth every time I use this. I will buy again and I recommend.
Lauren H.
Love this stuff! Definitely an old favourite and it never ceases to be effective over the years unlike so many other shampoos.
Maria O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Te deja el cabello sumamente suave muy limpio y su fragancia me encanta y dura mucho tiempo la aroma en el cabello.
Sheyli V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this shampoo, it leaves my hair very soft with a nice shine and it smells good ,no frizz [product:garnier-fructis-sleek-&-shine-conditioner-for-frizzy-dry-unmanageable-hair-21-fl-oz]Garnier Sleek & Shine Shampoo
Mayre L.
Gainesville, VA
Great smell and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. My only drawback is I don’t love the matching conditioner. It’s a bit heavy in my opinion and drags my hair down, and it’s already thin and flat.
Kim S.
Las Vegas, NV
This shampoo is very affordable. However, it is not to my liking the formula is too thick and leaves my hair oily.
Gabriela G.
Pompano Beach, FL
We have so many bottles of this product in our house. We all use this shampoo and I'm result we all have luscious, good looking hair.
Anastacia G.
Terre Haute
After using this product i felt that my hair was much healthier then it had been in the past. I also did not experience greasy hair as some other products may cause. It is easy to apply as well as rinse out. I continue to buy this product regularly
Alissa L.
San Antonio, TX
I love the smell of this shampoo and I feel like it makes my hair really smooth! I recommend purchasing!