Garnier Fructis Strength & Repair Melting Masque

Garnier Fructis Melting Masque for Over-Processed Extremely Damaged Hair: Instantly melts and conditions to help repair and protect damaged hair, leaving it smooth and healthy-looking *Details provided by Garnier Acts Deep within each hair and on the surface to strengthen and smooth each strand.

[product:garnier-fructis-hair-garnier-fructis-melting-masque-for-over-processed-extremely-damaged-hair-200ml68oz] I love hydrating hair masks because they keep my long hair healthy and beautiful. Has anyone tried this?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Strength & Repair Melting Masque!
How would you rate this product?
denham springs
Smell is great and my hair feels so soft and hydrated after! I blow dry and straighten my hair daily so you could say it’s extremely damaged but once a week use of this and it keeps my hair looking shiny and healthy
Halifax, MA
works really well but i can only use it when i know i’m going no where the next day because of how greasy it makes my hair. My hair has to be washed 2 times after to get it out. But it always leaves my hair soft!
Athens , OH
This product works wonders. After using it only once I could tell that my hair was much smoother, silkier and softer than before. I used this product a lot when I used a lot of heat on my hair. It seemed to almost completely reverse the damage that I was doing as well as the damage that had already been done.
Montrose, MO
Great hair masque! THIS MADE ME HAIR LIKE BUTTER! I feel like this hair mask absorbed well and rinsed well. This leave in hair masks always call to me! This hair mask helped a lot with fried dyed over blow dried hair! This one did not disappoint me at all!
Lowell, Ma
My hair is naturally curly and long and very damaged i use garnierite frutice melting masque and honestly my split ends look no existing and my over all hair is so much healthier
I have to say the smell of these products is fantastic and that is a huge selling point as I am sensitive to scents. As far as the experience, I say average. I didn't not love it but I didn't dislike it either.
MIAMI, FL
Very great works like a charm. Smoothed my hair and allows it to look very shiny and frizz free. Would recommend to anyone who want to reduce frizz. It.will battle through your frizz and lave you very satisfied I promise. Very affordable as well
Moreno Valley CA
This deep hair treatment has saved my hair. It repairs my split ends and fixed my heat damaged hair and it's just a overall really good product. And if you have damaged hair I suggest this product to you.
Garden City, MI
I often us this with another Garnier product (Heal & Seal treatment), an I have to say that it does work incredibly well. I color my hair with often outrageous colors, which means I need to do extra processing with things like color removers an bleach if I want the perfect color. As such, my hair becomes very dry an frayed looking, even falling out when I comb it. After putting this in (an laving it for an hour, in conjunction with the other product mention), my hair is softer an not falling out. I haven't found this in stores, an it is such a decent price, I have no doubt I will continue to buy this.
concord, NH
I love this product first of all it smells so good second of all it's easy to use you just leave it in for a little bit I would go to work and leave it in all day and then wash it out I would get compliments on the way it smells all the time and it really does make your hair so soft so shiny and it looks rejuvenated definitely recommend it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carthage , MS
il y a 2 ans
Garnier Fructis Strength & Repair Melting Masque I love hydrating hair masks because they keep my long hair healthy and beautiful. Has anyone tried this?