Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksGarnier
FRUCTIS Smoothing Macadamia Hair Food

GARNIER FRUCTIS Smoothing Macadamia Hair Food

Feed your hungry hair with the NEW Fructis Smoothing Macadamia Hair Food.  A new generation of multi usage mask that nourish your hair with no weigh down.

The formula has no parabens, no silicones and no artificial colourants with 98% natural origin ingredients. Enriched with key superfoods such as Macadamia, it leaves your hair strong and healthy.  With a unique scent in line with the superfood ingredient, your hair will smell delicious all day long!

This all-in-one conditioner, mask and a leave-in, is your one-stop solution for nourished healthy hair.

Suitable for dry and unruly hair.  Dermatologically tested.  Vegan

USE
Conditioner: Apply to wet hair after shampoo, then rinse.
Mask: Apply to wet hair after shampoo and conditioner.  Leave in for 1 minute, then rinse.
Leave-in:  Apply to wet or dry hair.  Dispense a 10-cent amount focusing on mid-lengths and ends.

WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE We have teamed up with TerraCycle, a global leader in recycling, to help keep beauty products out of landfill! Join our Beauty Products Recycling Program and help us create a cleaner, greener future.

Thinking about trying this out Anyone used this product?
Does it work? Does it smooth the hair?
Can I use it as deep conditioner and leave in at the same time?? What about the composition is it good??
Start your review of GARNIER FRUCTIS Smoothing Macadamia Hair Food!
Tracy V.
Los Angeles, CA
GARNIER FRUCTIS Smoothing Macadamia Hair Food uploaded by Tracy V.
Purchased at: Target
Todo bien con el producto y precio. Me ha ayudado a darle suavidad a mi cabello y ayuda a desheredar mejor también.
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
GARNIER FRUCTIS Smoothing Macadamia Hair Food uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
I got a pretty nice size sample of this in a magazine lol 😂 but I was pretty happy but my hair is very very long so I was hoping it would be enough for my long fine hair ......but I got a lot of it for it being fine so basically it’s also very thick so I have a hard time finding a conditioner that works for my hair it’s either weighs my hair down or it doesn’t condition my hair enough so it’s a tangled mess!!!!! I have also tried all four varieties of the hair food and while I do love them but one this is probably my least favorite of them. It’s probably one of the heaviest ones, along with the banana. It may be due to the macadamia oil high up on the ingredients list. It does smell lovely, and absorbs well into the hair, but I find it’s not as easy to comb through as the others. If I use it as a leave in it can leave my hair feeling a bit weighed down, so I make sure not , so I make sure not to use much. And the sample was simply not enough to to cover my whole head of hair as my hair is passed my butt.... but it still left it feeling greasy!!!! IT DID intrigued me though to try the others my favorite is the Avocado smoothing treat!!!! I HOPE THIS REVIEW HELPED IN ANYWAY, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO ASK!!!! AND I DO LOVE GARNIER FRUCTIS PRODUCTS A LOT!!!! GARNIER FRUCTIS Smoothing Macadamia Hair Food
April H.
These are a good value for the price, they are typically under $5.  It made my hair immediately more sleek and less frizzy, but just initially after that wash. I would love to see a mask that repairs my hair and not just after soaking it in the product.
Karen A.
Columbus, OH
GARNIER FRUCTIS Smoothing Macadamia Hair Food uploaded by Karen A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amo esta mascarilla es una de mis faboritas aparte que es muy económica me dura mucho y el resultado es increíble...
Jessica M.
Somerset, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff!! It leaves my hair so soft and smooth. It smells great and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for something great for your hair. GARNIER FRUCTIS Smoothing Macadamia Hair Food
ANDRE G.
new jersey
GARNIER FRUCTIS Smoothing Macadamia Hair Food uploaded by ANDRE G.
this is my favorite hair mask, I love the smell, and the texture, i's affordable and good quality, I'll prefer another kind of package, something easier to apply direct to my hair.
Jenae M.
Waseca, MN
Garnier Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract is perfect for dry hair like mine. You can use it for 1 minute then rinse or you can use a small amount for frizzy hair. They could have it in a bottle. I recommend this.
Cheyenne G.
Nashport, OH
After using this product, I can say my hair is much softer! Split ends appear less noticeable, and the smell is fabulous! Easy on the wallet too! Give it a try!
Brenda L.
santa clarita, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This smells great and doesn’t leave a sticky residue on your hands. It goes in wet or dry hair. I’ve used most of my jar already and find that it helps moisturize it while using it but not long after.
Tressa S.
Clarksville, TN
This is a great hair mask that makes my hair feel great I have thick and coarse hair so this is my staple for my hair care needs
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kirstie M.
il y a 2 ans
GARNIER FRUCTIS Smoothing Macadamia Hair Food what one is the best and why?
Julia O. il y a un an
I love coconut and macadamia Garnier hair food! I have frizzy and dry hair and this hair food is very effective! I use it more often as a mask, but sometimes before styling I use it as a leave in. Love scent of the coconut! Also good to know it’s vegan and made of 98% natural origin ingredients🌿
Faria A.
il y a 2 ans
dilvana S. il y a 2 ans
Yes! I had the banana and now the the Goji. The smell is really good but for me it works just as a pre poo (before shampoo) or leave In. Didn't like as mask