BY GARNIER

Anti-frizz Cream For A Natural-looking Air-dried Hairstyle
Searching For A Natural-looking Air-dried Hairstyle Without The Frizz? Smooth Air Dry Anti-frizz Cream Disciplines Frizz Without Heat For An Effortlessly Smooth Undone Style.

How Does It Work

Our Lightweight Fast Absorbing Paraben-free Formula, With Fairly And Sustainably Sourced Argan Oil From Morocco, Controls Frizz And Holds Hair’s Natural Shape While You Air Dry Your Hair. Hair Is Smooth And Shiny With A Product-free Feel.

Get Inspired!

For An Accentuated Wave, Scrunch And Twist Damp Hair Around Fingers, Right After Application. For More Looks, Tips And Fun Visit Our Style Hub.

How To Use:
Apply A Quarter-size Amount To Towel-dried Hair. Comb Through From Root To Tip For Even Distribution. Let Hair Air Dry. Can Also Be Used On Dry Hair To Add More Control.

1031431 F3 Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylene Glycol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Trisiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Peg-40/Ppg-8 Methylaminopropyl/Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Parfum / Fragrance, Polyacrylamide, Peg-75 Lanolin, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyurethane-34, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-9 Pg-amodimethicone, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dipropylene Glycol, Laureth-7, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin Cyclodextrin, Trideceth-12 , Polysorbate 80, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Amyl Cinnamal, Tocopherol. F.I.L D195269/1 Us Patent Pending

• How does this work overnight?  I wash my hair at night mo...3 Answers
  • Does this give waves definition?1 Answers
  • Would this work on fine hair? Looking to air dry without ...2 Answers
Danielle F.
Petal, MS
I was very excited to try this product but I became very skeptical of it. The price was very nice which is why I was willing to try but it didn’t seem to do much for my hair. It did not cause my hair to look oily or stringy or dirty but it didn’t sometimes cause my hair to feel weird. I had tried sleeping in it but it didn’t do anything. I tried showering in the morning and then putting it in my hair but it didn’t seem to help. I also tried the cream in my hair while it was braided but it did not help the waviness at all. Will not be buying again.

UPDATE!
This product is better than I thought. I have kept using it because I paid for it so I was going to finish it off and I’m starting to like it. I didn’t use the cream one night and woke up and my hair was very frizzy and all over the place. But since I started using it again it has seemed to help.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Such a great inexpensive product. Its only $3-4 at walmart or target. I initially didn't expect to like it but it makes such a difference with my hair.

For work, i usually semi blow dry my hair and tames and de-frizzes. But it still does a great job if you don't air dry you hair.

I like it because it smells great and is light weight on your hair. It does not feel heavy or leave a residue. It simply tames and straighten with ease...
Erika J.
I have a long, thick mane of hair that I'm constantly trying to tame with minimal effort. I'm a huge believer in air drying my hair and do so 90% of the time. Most products weigh the hair down and/or leave it greasy. This product while the hair is drying will feel a tad "greasy" but I swear once your hair is 100% dry, that feeling will go away and your hair is left less frizzy. My flyaways still aren't completely tamed using this product but they're definitely more managed. Price is mid range and product seems to go a long way.
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
I gotta say i was very skeptical to try this i honestly didnt think it would work for me but i was suprised, it works great for me. I have thin, fine hair and grts greasy easily. This is the best air dry product i tried exspecially when want my hair more straight instead of crimping or curling. It helps with the frizz and my hair is soft, smooth, and shiny. It also defidently has that no product feel even on the 2nd day and isnt greasy on 2nd day either. Plus the price is great too. I defidently say give this a try, exspecially for the price u cant beat it. I have tried the redken no blow dry cream and was good at first til the 2nd day my hair was greasy and gross looking but this did not do that at all. I use this all the time. Even with the hot weather the last 2 days my hair stayed smooth and frizz free with this
Jerri G.
Albertville, AL
I really like this product.  My hair is course and prone to being frizzy.  If I blow-dry, I end up looking like a furniture duster.  I end up having to straighten.  If I let it air-dry without using some kind of product, while not as dramatic as blow-drying, I still have puffy hair.  When I use Garnier Fructis Smooth Air Dry Anti-Frizz Cream, and let my hair dry naturally, I achieve a more desired result.  I generally end up with some body and gentle waves, which is exactly what I want.  The waves are smooth, shiny, and I say bye bye to the frizz.  I give it four out of five, only because the smoothness doesn't last for me.  As soon as I hit humidity, my hair "puffs up."  This probably isn't really any fault of the product however.  It most likely is just the type of hair I have.
Summer M.
Lewisburg, WV
This product does decrease my frizz and smooths out my hair a little bit, but it almost isn't worth the effort to put it in.  It doesn't make an immediately noticeable difference in my hair.  My hair is very thick and heavy, so that might be why.  This product doesn't cost a lot, so if you are interested in trying it I say go for it.
Buffy C.
HILLIARD
Purchased at: Walmart
I air dry my hair so I got this product since it was supposedly created for just that purpose. The claim was that it would help take frizz. Well, nope. It doesn't really do anything. I have been using it for a few months, but only because I do not want to just throw it out. But I will not be repurchasing.
Nicole T.
Columbus, OH
I have naturally curly hair. I typically use garnier’s mousse, but thought I’d try the cream as a lower maintenance, slightly more natural/dry look. It felt very smooth and soft once applied, however it did not do much to tame my curls or shape them in a desirable way. I’ll be sticking to mousse.
Ashley T.
N Tonawanda, NY
Purchased at: Target
This product is alright. I have thick wavy frizzy hair. I generally straighten my hair. But on days I dont do my hair, I put some of this in, and throw my hair into a high bun. It helps control the frizz for the most part. I bought it at my local target while on a promo for a gift card and I had a coupon. So it was worth it. I dont use much, so it lasts a bit.
Brittney S.
I FREAKING LOVE THIS STUFF!!! This “cream” is definitely more of a hell, but it keeps my hair super smooth instead of frizzy no matter what the weather is! My hair always dries pretty straight, but the frizz is uncontrollable sometimes. I’m so glad I have this in my life!!
Summer M.
Lewisburg, WV
How does this work overnight?  I wash my hair at night most of the time, especially during the school year.  I would like to wake up with hair that I have to do minimal work with to look nice.  I am open to suggestions for other products.
Ali G.
Would this work on fine hair? Looking to air dry without the slight frizz.
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
Does this give waves definition?
Coralie W.
Where can I buy this please am in the uk
Shivani P.
Does this product make your hair oily faster??