BY GARNIER #86 in Shampoo

Fortifying shampoo for up to 3 day sleek*

Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo with fairly & sustainably sourced Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry hair to smooth each strand. Long lasting frizz control even in 97% humidity*.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in cream

Ingredients: 1101502 Fs9 Aqua/water/eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-betaine, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, Cocamide Mipa, Amodimethicone, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Ci 14700/red 4, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D191727/1 Us Patents: 7,514,091; 8,246,941; 8,470,754

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Sleek & Shine conditioner and leave-in cream.

• This shampoo would be goog for my frizzy hair? 4 Answers
  • Hi! I want to know if this shampoo leaves hair with a lot...3 Answers
  • Is this hydrating and does it control frizz? 1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo
  • "smells great, makes my hair soft but with having hair that gets oily fast this a deff a shampoo that i don't need conditioner with." in 14 reviews
  • "I usually love Garnier Fructis shampoo, but the Sleek & Shine makes my hair greasy /: I can't use it unless I really have too." in 7 reviews
  • "yes i use this product and i love it .it leaves my hair soft and strong and it smells good too i would keep buy this " in 7 reviews
  • "I picked this up at target and decided to buy it because it smelled good, but when I used it, it ended up leaving my hair look worse than when it did before I showered." in 6 reviews
  • "I have curly, frizzy hair and this shampoo actually helps make my curls softer when I use it with their curl construct mousse!" in 6 reviews
María S.
Crest Hill
I’ve always loved Garnier Fructis products, their scents are marvelous and you definitely want your hair smelling like fruits all day. I have straight long hair and with volume and the problem in the frizz, it won’t stay away, I tried this specific product to try and control the frizz and take care of my hair (I dyed the ends so it’s damaged) but it didn’t seem to make much difference than any other shampoo. Weeks ago I decided to combine this shampoo with the conditioner and the leave-in conditioner (the whole treatment) and that’s when I saw a difference. Of course my hair is not totally frizz-free but this treatment does help to control it and besides it’s really smoothing. I would recommend it! Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine ConditionerGarnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream
Jay 💖.
I really liked this shampoo! I used it about three times a week,and it made my hair nice and soft and it smelled great! It left my curls bouncy and soft,and it didn't dry my hair out at all. It did end up over time leaving a slight build up on my scalp though,but most shampoos do that after consistent use,so I'm not really bothered by that. I would repurchase this,but would probably recommend only using it one or two times a week if the build up will bother you. The bottle lasted me months,as it didn't take much to clean my hair with it,and I believe that it was only about $7 for me.
Sara B.
Evanston , IL
I’ll start by saying I have very thick and curly hair. I feel like I have tried every drugstore curl/nourishing shampoo under the sun, and all of them either A) super dry out my curls or B) are too nourishing that they leave all sorts of residue and buildup on my scalp. I tried this years ago and didn’t think much of it, but decided to try it again and I LOVE IT. It smells amazing, is super moisturizing, and leaves my curls feeling SO soft. I highly highly recommend!!
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
I am giving this three stars simply because this shampoo somehow managed to dry my hair out even more than it was before I started using this. It lathers really beautifully and smells fantastic, but once I got out of the shower, I could see how dry my hair had become from using this. I love the conditioner and found that the conditioner works well for my hair, but I will not be purchasing the shampoo again.
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
I liked this shampoo and the conditioner in the line, but I didn’t notice a difference in how frizzy or sleek my hair was. It smelled nice, a pretty subtle smell. My hair is really fine and gets pretty frizzy because of that and this didn’t really help it like I had hoped. I’d buy it again because it was a good shampoo, but it didn’t really help my frizziness or make it more sleek.
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
I love garnier it smells good makes my hair feel so refresh with garnier it actually feel like my pores can breathe. It lather quite easily only takes 3-5 pumps for it to cover you're whole head. Helps both oily and dry scalps. Very satisfied with this product.
ashlee w.
Whenever starting a new shampoo/conditioner I clarify my hair so that it's free of buildup and residue. Thus giving me the perfect canvas to assess the product I'm going to be using. A couple years ago I had tried this brand without much luck, but wanted to give it another go since I caught a great sale at my local drugstore. The shampoo smells okay, and upon application seemed like it did a decent job at cleaning my hair. The next time I showered and washed my hair though was another story altogether. I had EXTREME build up to the point that if I were to scratch my head I'd have chunks of it under my nails. GROSS. I returned this line immediately, and went back to my tried and true hair care products.
shatoni B.
I usually don't prefer shampoos that say smooth and sleek but after trying this one out, I might look into trying more. I usually don't go for them because they tend to weigh my hair down, but I gave the Garnier Fruitis a shot and was pleasantly surprised. Scent wise, it smelled very sweet and fruity which is something right up my alley. The intensity though is quite strong, so for people who are sensitive to scents, this may be a turn off or a bit much to handle. Texture wise, it was a gel formula.
Kelly S.
Columbia, MD
Love this shampoo! It’s super affordable, leaves my hair feeling really soft and smelling great. Back when I was dying my hair on a regular basis I would use more expensive salon shampoos to protect the color (which I would highly recommend everyone doing) but now that I’ve stopped this shampoo works perfect for my natural hair.
Stephanie L.
I was pleasantly surprised by this product.  I have lots of waves (frizzy) and this really cut down on the puffiness.  I only wash a few times a week and it feels quick spa-like to use this product.  It smells great and does the job.  I docked it a star since it's not sulfate free (not the greatest for my color) but it is paraben-free and vegan.
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
Does anyone have a problem with this shampoo making there hair look greasy??
Ryla B.
Does it make your hair worse if it's oily?
Marla A.
Does this product work well on an oily hair type?
Melissa M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Is this shampoo good for natural curl hair. I have problems with my hair getting tangled due to shampoo.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Does this work on all hair types ?