BY GARNIER

Fortifying shampoo for up to 3 day sleek*

Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo with fairly & sustainably sourced Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry hair to smooth each strand. Long lasting frizz control even in 97% humidity*.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in cream

Ingredients: 1101502 Fs9 Aqua/water/eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-betaine, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, Cocamide Mipa, Amodimethicone, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Ci 14700/red 4, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D191727/1 Us Patents: 7,514,091; 8,246,941; 8,470,754

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Sleek & Shine conditioner and leave-in cream.

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo
  • "smells great, makes my hair soft but with having hair that gets oily fast this a deff a shampoo that i don't need conditioner with." in 14 reviews
  • "I usually love Garnier Fructis shampoo, but the Sleek & Shine makes my hair greasy /: I can't use it unless I really have too." in 7 reviews
  • "yes i use this product and i love it .it leaves my hair soft and strong and it smells good too i would keep buy this " in 7 reviews
  • "I picked this up at target and decided to buy it because it smelled good, but when I used it, it ended up leaving my hair look worse than when it did before I showered." in 6 reviews
  • "I have curly, frizzy hair and this shampoo actually helps make my curls softer when I use it with their curl construct mousse!" in 6 reviews
JeanicaAlexis S.
Indio
Review for: 3 Pack - Garnier Hair Care Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo 12.5 oz, Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo with a Free Smoothing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask Sample, 1 kit more...
Honestly I like this product, I mean not just this but other Garnier shampoo and conditioner varieties because they smell so good that it makes me feel so young and girly. ☺️ The only problem I had were it made my hair dry and I had dandruff’s when I used it. Kinda felt sad when I knew these, but I still don’t stop from having it. I don’t use it often but I just have it in stock a lot because I like smelling it. Haha can never judge a person from doing this. Lol But for ladies that likes it and don’t have problem with this product, I envy you.
María S.
Crest Hill, IL
I’ve always loved Garnier Fructis products, their scents are marvelous and you definitely want your hair smelling like fruits all day. I have straight long hair and with volume and the problem in the frizz, it won’t stay away, I tried this specific product to try and control the frizz and take care of my hair (I dyed the ends so it’s damaged) but it didn’t seem to make much difference than any other shampoo. Weeks ago I decided to combine this shampoo with the conditioner and the leave-in conditioner (the whole treatment) and that’s when I saw a difference. Of course my hair is not totally frizz-free but this treatment does help to control it and besides it’s really smoothing. I would recommend it! Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine ConditionerGarnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream
Brenda N.
Newhall , CA
This product has got to be 1 of my top 5 in hair shampoo products. I personally feel that hair feels amazing during and after a shower. So much so that I dont require conditioner to be able to comb through my hair. I feel that this is a win because I save on having to purchase an additional product for the sake of my hair.
Ellen D.
Review for: garnier fructis shampoo sleek & shine - pump - 40 oz. more...
I have been using this product for years, and it's a great value product. It cleans my hair thoroughly and gives me a complete reset after a long day. On humid days, my hair tends to become frizzy and sticky, but this shampoo is great at minimizing frizz, especially when used with the matching sleek and shine conditioner.
Amara ❗.
Brooklyn, NY
I really liked this shampoo! It's soapy/lather-y enough that you don't really have to use a huge handful for your hair (and I have a lot of hair lol so that's a huge deal!!) And it smells amazing! It's one of my favorite shampoo products that I have used in a while!
Emily R.
Chickasha, OK
Review for: 2 Pack - Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Shampoo 22 oz more...
I loved the smell of this shampoo and I think it left my hair a little shinier than normal? It’s got a nice lather to it, but it doesn’t strike me as being significantly different from other products in this price range. A good general use product for the price!
Alexia O.
The Garnier sleek and shine shampoo works good. Leave your hair feeling soft and smooth, also it controls most the frizz especially of you air dry your hair, it won't be left all puffy. All you need is about a dime size a little of this product goes a long way.
Sam D.
Islip, NY
Review for: 4 Pack - Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Shampoo 22 oz more...
I have really frizzy and untamable hair and this helps combat that. I thought i would never find anything to help me but this shampoo does the trick. It makes my hair less frizzy and more shiny. You can get it at any local supermarket or drug store!!!
Tammie H.
Good Hope
One of my top favorite brands, absolutely love the product and it's at a reasonable price last longer then expected. You notice a difference in dry damage ends in just a few washes I do recommend this product for people who have a lot of heat damage
S.beeana S.
fortdrum
Smells really good. Made my hair soft and shiny. Gave it a little flow when my hair was dry. And because i have curly hair it made my curls more nourished and alive. Didn’t dull out my hair either. Did i mention it smells really good
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
Does anyone have a problem with this shampoo making there hair look greasy??
Ryla B.
Does it make your hair worse if it's oily?
Marla A.
Bradshaw, WV
Does this product work well on an oily hair type?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Does this work on all hair types ?
I want to try this product, is it good?

Walmart