BY GARNIER #87 in Shampoo

Fortifying shampoo for up to 3 day sleek*

Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo with fairly & sustainably sourced Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry hair to smooth each strand. Long lasting frizz control even in 97% humidity*.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in cream

Ingredients: 1101502 Fs9 Aqua/water/eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-betaine, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, Cocamide Mipa, Amodimethicone, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Ci 14700/red 4, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D191727/1 Us Patents: 7,514,091; 8,246,941; 8,470,754

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Sleek & Shine conditioner and leave-in cream.

• How does this work for everyone? It works amazing for me ...1 Answers
  • This shampoo would be goog for my frizzy hair? 4 Answers
  • Hi! I want to know if this shampoo leaves hair with a lot...3 Answers
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo
  • "smells great, makes my hair soft but with having hair that gets oily fast this a deff a shampoo that i don't need conditioner with." in 14 reviews
  • "I usually love Garnier Fructis shampoo, but the Sleek & Shine makes my hair greasy /: I can't use it unless I really have too." in 7 reviews
  • "yes i use this product and i love it .it leaves my hair soft and strong and it smells good too i would keep buy this " in 7 reviews
  • "I picked this up at target and decided to buy it because it smelled good, but when I used it, it ended up leaving my hair look worse than when it did before I showered." in 6 reviews
  • "I have curly, frizzy hair and this shampoo actually helps make my curls softer when I use it with their curl construct mousse!" in 6 reviews
María S.
Crest Hill
I’ve always loved Garnier Fructis products, their scents are marvelous and you definitely want your hair smelling like fruits all day. I have straight long hair and with volume and the problem in the frizz, it won’t stay away, I tried this specific product to try and control the frizz and take care of my hair (I dyed the ends so it’s damaged) but it didn’t seem to make much difference than any other shampoo. Weeks ago I decided to combine this shampoo with the conditioner and the leave-in conditioner (the whole treatment) and that’s when I saw a difference. Of course my hair is not totally frizz-free but this treatment does help to control it and besides it’s really smoothing. I would recommend it! Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine ConditionerGarnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream
Natalia R.
El arma definitiva para la pérdida de cabello
Fructis Grows Strong es el mejor remedio para aquellos cabellos que tienden a caerse debido a la rotura. Gracias a la combinación de ceramida, una molécula que forma parte de los lípidos de la fibra capilar y proporciona resistencia al cabello debilitado, y Active Fruit Concentrate, que recupera la fuerza del cabello, la superficie de la fibra mejorará significativamente y le proporcionará fuerza y ​​brillo desde la raíz hasta las puntas. Esta gama restaurará la calidad de tu cabello dejándolo más brillante y saludable
Emily K.
Frederick, MD
This shampoo makes my hair feel light and shiny all day. I only wash my hair about 2 times a week, and it leaves my hair feeling so clean and fresh. The smell is absolutely amazing and I think it is so fresh for summertime! It is affordable, and a little goes a long way considering it suds very quickly. I would highly recommend this for people with thicker hair that need that extreme cleanse.
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
I liked this shampoo and the conditioner in the line, but I didn’t notice a difference in how frizzy or sleek my hair was. It smelled nice, a pretty subtle smell. My hair is really fine and gets pretty frizzy because of that and this didn’t really help it like I had hoped. I’d buy it again because it was a good shampoo, but it didn’t really help my frizziness or make it more sleek.
ashlee w.
Whenever starting a new shampoo/conditioner I clarify my hair so that it's free of buildup and residue. Thus giving me the perfect canvas to assess the product I'm going to be using. A couple years ago I had tried this brand without much luck, but wanted to give it another go since I caught a great sale at my local drugstore. The shampoo smells okay, and upon application seemed like it did a decent job at cleaning my hair. The next time I showered and washed my hair though was another story altogether. I had EXTREME build up to the point that if I were to scratch my head I'd have chunks of it under my nails. GROSS. I returned this line immediately, and went back to my tried and true hair care products.
Alex R.
Newburgh
I’m not a big fan of this shampoo because it never made my hair feel clean and it made my hair get greasy really fast. I wouldn’t recommend this to someone with oily hair, but it might work better for someone with a dry scalp. On the plus side this shampoo does smell really good, but Garnier is always good at making their products smell great!
Chelsea G.
I really like this shampoo! It smells amazing and lathers up really nicely. It’s very affordable and has a pleasant scent. It has really helped with the frizz I experience in the humidity sometimes. I like this product a lot because it leaves my hair feeling clean for days at a time. The only thing is that sometimes it can dry my ends out.
Adrienne L.
Buckeye, AZ
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo

Good brand, but not meant for coarse, dry hair. Dries my hair out horribly! Stripped what little bit of oils I had, and made my ends dry and brittle because of it. Gave to my friend who had thin /fine/oily hair and worked wonders for her. Not meant for ethnic hair. Smells amazing.
Paige B.
Livonia
I love garnier fructis hair products because they always smell sooooo good and are so nourishing with my hair. i love the sleek & shine shampoo and conditioner because they keep my hair shiny and healthy-looking. I have more straight to wavy hair so this shampoo and conditioner is perfect for keeping my hair sleek and silky. i would recommend any garnier fructis hair products to anyone!
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
I usually don't prefer shampoos that say smooth and sleek but after trying this one out, I might look into trying more. I usually don't go for them because they tend to weigh my hair down, but I gave the Garnier Fruitis a shot and was pleasantly surprised. Scent wise, it smelled very sweet and fruity which is something right up my alley. The intensity though is quite strong, so for people who are sensitive to scents, this may be a turn off or a bit much to handle. Texture wise, it was a gel formula.
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
Does anyone have a problem with this shampoo making there hair look greasy??
Ryla B.
Does it make your hair worse if it's oily?
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
Does this product work well on an oily hair type?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Does this work on all hair types ?
I want to try this product, is it good?

back