BY GARNIER #89 in Shampoo

Fortifying shampoo for up to 3 day sleek*

Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo with fairly & sustainably sourced Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry hair to smooth each strand. Long lasting frizz control even in 97% humidity*.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in cream

Ingredients: 1101502 Fs9 Aqua/water/eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-betaine, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, Cocamide Mipa, Amodimethicone, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Ci 14700/red 4, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D191727/1 Us Patents: 7,514,091; 8,246,941; 8,470,754

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Sleek & Shine conditioner and leave-in cream.

• How does this work for everyone? It works amazing for me ...1 Answers
  • This shampoo would be goog for my frizzy hair? 4 Answers
  • Hi! I want to know if this shampoo leaves hair with a lot...3 Answers
Buy on kmart*
  • "smells great, makes my hair soft but with having hair that gets oily fast this a deff a shampoo that i don't need conditioner with." in 14 reviews
  • "I usually love Garnier Fructis shampoo, but the Sleek & Shine makes my hair greasy /: I can't use it unless I really have too." in 7 reviews
  • "yes i use this product and i love it .it leaves my hair soft and strong and it smells good too i would keep buy this " in 7 reviews
  • "I picked this up at target and decided to buy it because it smelled good, but when I used it, it ended up leaving my hair look worse than when it did before I showered." in 6 reviews
  • "I have curly, frizzy hair and this shampoo actually helps make my curls softer when I use it with their curl construct mousse!" in 6 reviews
María S.
Crest Hill
I’ve always loved Garnier Fructis products, their scents are marvelous and you definitely want your hair smelling like fruits all day. I have straight long hair and with volume and the problem in the frizz, it won’t stay away, I tried this specific product to try and control the frizz and take care of my hair (I dyed the ends so it’s damaged) but it didn’t seem to make much difference than any other shampoo. Weeks ago I decided to combine this shampoo with the conditioner and the leave-in conditioner (the whole treatment) and that’s when I saw a difference. Of course my hair is not totally frizz-free but this treatment does help to control it and besides it’s really smoothing. I would recommend it! Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine ConditionerGarnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream
Emily S.
Chicago
This is my favorite shampoo. I’ve repurchased it 4 times and I can’t stop using it. It’s amazing at making your hair smell great and also with making your hair less greasy. It lathers very nicely and I find it works better when you leave it in your hair for about 5 min. I just lather both the shampoo and conditioner in my hair and put it in a bun for 5min. Normally during this time I’ll wash my body, shave, etc. Just rinse it out after and you’ll be left with silky and great smelling hair!
Sara B.
Evanston , IL
I’ll start by saying I have very thick and curly hair. I feel like I have tried every drugstore curl/nourishing shampoo under the sun, and all of them either A) super dry out my curls or B) are too nourishing that they leave all sorts of residue and buildup on my scalp. I tried this years ago and didn’t think much of it, but decided to try it again and I LOVE IT. It smells amazing, is super moisturizing, and leaves my curls feeling SO soft. I highly highly recommend!!
Emily K.
Frederick , MD
This shampoo makes my hair feel light and shiny all day. I only wash my hair about 2 times a week, and it leaves my hair feeling so clean and fresh. The smell is absolutely amazing and I think it is so fresh for summertime! It is affordable, and a little goes a long way considering it suds very quickly. I would highly recommend this for people with thicker hair that need that extreme cleanse.
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
I liked this shampoo and the conditioner in the line, but I didn’t notice a difference in how frizzy or sleek my hair was. It smelled nice, a pretty subtle smell. My hair is really fine and gets pretty frizzy because of that and this didn’t really help it like I had hoped. I’d buy it again because it was a good shampoo, but it didn’t really help my frizziness or make it more sleek.
karissa g.
Yucaipa, CA
I purchased this many times I believe target it does work go to has a great smile and they get the job done I do purchase other shampoos and brands but I am curious to use more samples and test out some work on a project and be able to review them for my friends
Enisa F.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner! I have frizzy curly hair and I straighten it all the time. This shampoo makes my life easier. I feel like it makes my hair less frizzy a lot more shiny and when I use my straightener, it makes my hair so straight. To top it all off I can swear that my hair stays straight for a longer time. I also love the smell!!!
ashlee w.
Whenever starting a new shampoo/conditioner I clarify my hair so that it's free of buildup and residue. Thus giving me the perfect canvas to assess the product I'm going to be using. A couple years ago I had tried this brand without much luck, but wanted to give it another go since I caught a great sale at my local drugstore. The shampoo smells okay, and upon application seemed like it did a decent job at cleaning my hair. The next time I showered and washed my hair though was another story altogether. I had EXTREME build up to the point that if I were to scratch my head I'd have chunks of it under my nails. GROSS. I returned this line immediately, and went back to my tried and true hair care products.
Alex R.
Newburgh
I’m not a big fan of this shampoo because it never made my hair feel clean and it made my hair get greasy really fast. I wouldn’t recommend this to someone with oily hair, but it might work better for someone with a dry scalp. On the plus side this shampoo does smell really good, but Garnier is always good at making their products smell great!
Chelsea G.
I really like this shampoo! It smells amazing and lathers up really nicely. It’s very affordable and has a pleasant scent. It has really helped with the frizz I experience in the humidity sometimes. I like this product a lot because it leaves my hair feeling clean for days at a time. The only thing is that sometimes it can dry my ends out.
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
Does anyone have a problem with this shampoo making there hair look greasy??
Ryla B.
Does it make your hair worse if it's oily?
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
Does this product work well on an oily hair type?
Melissa M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Is this shampoo good for natural curl hair. I have problems with my hair getting tangled due to shampoo.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Does this work on all hair types ?