BY GARNIER

Fortifying shampoo for up to 3 day sleek*

Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo with fairly & sustainably sourced Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry hair to smooth each strand. Long lasting frizz control even in 97% humidity*.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in cream

Ingredients: 1101502 Fs9 Aqua/water/eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-betaine, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, Cocamide Mipa, Amodimethicone, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Ci 14700/red 4, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D191727/1 Us Patents: 7,514,091; 8,246,941; 8,470,754

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Sleek & Shine conditioner and leave-in cream.

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo
  • "smells great, makes my hair soft but with having hair that gets oily fast this a deff a shampoo that i don't need conditioner with." in 14 reviews
  • "I usually love Garnier Fructis shampoo, but the Sleek & Shine makes my hair greasy /: I can't use it unless I really have too." in 7 reviews
  • "yes i use this product and i love it .it leaves my hair soft and strong and it smells good too i would keep buy this " in 7 reviews
  • "I picked this up at target and decided to buy it because it smelled good, but when I used it, it ended up leaving my hair look worse than when it did before I showered." in 6 reviews
  • "I have curly, frizzy hair and this shampoo actually helps make my curls softer when I use it with their curl construct mousse!" in 6 reviews
María S.
Crest Hill, IL
I’ve always loved Garnier Fructis products, their scents are marvelous and you definitely want your hair smelling like fruits all day. I have straight long hair and with volume and the problem in the frizz, it won’t stay away, I tried this specific product to try and control the frizz and take care of my hair (I dyed the ends so it’s damaged) but it didn’t seem to make much difference than any other shampoo. Weeks ago I decided to combine this shampoo with the conditioner and the leave-in conditioner (the whole treatment) and that’s when I saw a difference. Of course my hair is not totally frizz-free but this treatment does help to control it and besides it’s really smoothing. I would recommend it! Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine ConditionerGarnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream
Michelle L.
Review for: 2 Pack - Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Shampoo 22 oz more...
i like how this leaves my hair sleek and soft. It lathes really real and rises off. I does not have a strong scent  which is fine for me.  It reasonable price and coupons are always in the newspaper. It helps with my thin fine hair. I would recommend  this to anyone looking for a good shampoo.
Akhia C.
Krum, TX
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Other more...
This brand hardly ever let's me down. This shampoo is pretry lightweight, creates a good amount of suds when you wash your hair and smells delicious. I used it only one day and noticed a different sheen on my hair the next day! Can't wait to see what happens after 3 days of use.
jazmin v.
Review for: garnier fructis shampoo sleek & shine - pump - 40 oz. more...
First of all, the smell is amazing. I like to purchase the bigger product because it lasts over a month. It does help my oily hair by controlling the oiliness and smoothing it. I had always had problems with feeling my hair so greasy and with this one its the total opposite.
Lauren L.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love the scent of Garnier hair products! I have used their products for years and it leaves my hair smelling divine. What I like most about the sleek and shine shampoo is that it doesn’t leave my hair feeling stripped. I have naturally straight hair that I wash daily so it’s important to me to have a shampoo that not only leaves my hair feeling silky but clean. Other shampoos by Herbal Essences have left my hair dry but I have yet to experience that with Garnier shampoos. If you use the sleek and shine conditioner in conjunction with the shampoo, I guarantee you it’ll leave your hair looking and smelling great for hours!
frandy r.
ny
Review for: garnier fructis shampoo sleek & shine - pump - 40 oz. more...
This hair products is a life saver you don’t know how much I love this product this product is a 100% it really good I clean all my dirty hair it really good go try it out go buy it you will all love it
Mila S.
FAIRMONT , WV
Review for: garnier fructis shampoo sleek & shine - pump - 40 oz. more...
My shampo favorite is very good leaves me is hair ,hydrated , clean ,smelling super rich helps me to creaca gives me strength in my hair and I do not fall son much and very good
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
I liked this shampoo and the conditioner in the line, but I didn’t notice a difference in how frizzy or sleek my hair was. It smelled nice, a pretty subtle smell. My hair is really fine and gets pretty frizzy because of that and this didn’t really help it like I had hoped. I’d buy it again because it was a good shampoo, but it didn’t really help my frizziness or make it more sleek.
Khietharelys M.
Trenton
Review for: 2 Pack - Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Shampoo 22 oz, 3 Pack - Garnier Hair Care Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo 12.5 oz more...
I love this product, its mainly one of the biggest reasons my hair is growing in so long and healthy. This leaves my hair absolutely clean, it strips my hair from bad oils while still leaving the good oils to do their job, it has an amazing smell and is completly natural and safe on sensitive scalps. I just recommended it to my boyfriend and its a true life saver! (My boyfriends in the military and loves to use that 12 in 1 bodywash/shampoo on his already hard to deal with 4c hair!) This really helped bring the life back in his hair!
ashlee w.
Whenever starting a new shampoo/conditioner I clarify my hair so that it's free of buildup and residue. Thus giving me the perfect canvas to assess the product I'm going to be using. A couple years ago I had tried this brand without much luck, but wanted to give it another go since I caught a great sale at my local drugstore. The shampoo smells okay, and upon application seemed like it did a decent job at cleaning my hair. The next time I showered and washed my hair though was another story altogether. I had EXTREME build up to the point that if I were to scratch my head I'd have chunks of it under my nails. GROSS. I returned this line immediately, and went back to my tried and true hair care products.
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
Does anyone have a problem with this shampoo making there hair look greasy??
Ryla B.
Does it make your hair worse if it's oily?
Marla A.
Bradshaw, WV
Does this product work well on an oily hair type?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Does this work on all hair types ?
I want to try this product, is it good?

Amazon