BY GARNIER

Fortifying shampoo for up to 3 day sleek*

Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo with fairly & sustainably sourced Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry hair to smooth each strand. Long lasting frizz control even in 97% humidity*.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in cream

Ingredients: 1101502 Fs9 Aqua/water/eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-betaine, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, Cocamide Mipa, Amodimethicone, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Ci 14700/red 4, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D191727/1 Us Patents: 7,514,091; 8,246,941; 8,470,754

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Sleek & Shine conditioner and leave-in cream.

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo
  • "smells great, makes my hair soft but with having hair that gets oily fast this a deff a shampoo that i don't need conditioner with." in 14 reviews
  • "I usually love Garnier Fructis shampoo, but the Sleek & Shine makes my hair greasy /: I can't use it unless I really have too." in 7 reviews
  • "yes i use this product and i love it .it leaves my hair soft and strong and it smells good too i would keep buy this " in 7 reviews
  • "I picked this up at target and decided to buy it because it smelled good, but when I used it, it ended up leaving my hair look worse than when it did before I showered." in 6 reviews
  • "I have curly, frizzy hair and this shampoo actually helps make my curls softer when I use it with their curl construct mousse!" in 6 reviews
María S.
Crest Hill
I’ve always loved Garnier Fructis products, their scents are marvelous and you definitely want your hair smelling like fruits all day. I have straight long hair and with volume and the problem in the frizz, it won’t stay away, I tried this specific product to try and control the frizz and take care of my hair (I dyed the ends so it’s damaged) but it didn’t seem to make much difference than any other shampoo. Weeks ago I decided to combine this shampoo with the conditioner and the leave-in conditioner (the whole treatment) and that’s when I saw a difference. Of course my hair is not totally frizz-free but this treatment does help to control it and besides it’s really smoothing. I would recommend it! Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine ConditionerGarnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
I liked this shampoo and the conditioner in the line, but I didn’t notice a difference in how frizzy or sleek my hair was. It smelled nice, a pretty subtle smell. My hair is really fine and gets pretty frizzy because of that and this didn’t really help it like I had hoped. I’d buy it again because it was a good shampoo, but it didn’t really help my frizziness or make it more sleek.
ashlee w.
Whenever starting a new shampoo/conditioner I clarify my hair so that it's free of buildup and residue. Thus giving me the perfect canvas to assess the product I'm going to be using. A couple years ago I had tried this brand without much luck, but wanted to give it another go since I caught a great sale at my local drugstore. The shampoo smells okay, and upon application seemed like it did a decent job at cleaning my hair. The next time I showered and washed my hair though was another story altogether. I had EXTREME build up to the point that if I were to scratch my head I'd have chunks of it under my nails. GROSS. I returned this line immediately, and went back to my tried and true hair care products.
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
I usually don't prefer shampoos that say smooth and sleek but after trying this one out, I might look into trying more. I usually don't go for them because they tend to weigh my hair down, but I gave the Garnier Fruitis a shot and was pleasantly surprised. Scent wise, it smelled very sweet and fruity which is something right up my alley. The intensity though is quite strong, so for people who are sensitive to scents, this may be a turn off or a bit much to handle. Texture wise, it was a gel formula.
Kelly S.
Columbia, MD
Love this shampoo! It’s super affordable, leaves my hair feeling really soft and smelling great. Back when I was dying my hair on a regular basis I would use more expensive salon shampoos to protect the color (which I would highly recommend everyone doing) but now that I’ve stopped this shampoo works perfect for my natural hair.
Tahmina N.
I have used this shampoo for a consecutive time period, however my hair felt normal and I saw no changes. After shower, my hair would still be tangling and feel the same way as before. I used this with my dry scalp and also saw no changes. However, it is decent for the price.
Jay 💖.
I really liked this shampoo! I used it about three times a week,and it made my hair nice and soft and it smelled great! It left my curls bouncy and soft,and it didn't dry my hair out at all. It did end up over time leaving a slight build up on my scalp though,but most shampoos do that after consistent use,so I'm not really bothered by that. I would repurchase this,but would probably recommend only using it one or two times a week if the build up will bother you. The bottle lasted me months,as it didn't take much to clean my hair with it,and I believe that it was only about $7 for me.
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Yes it’s cheap in price but be prepared to wash your hair every few hours it makes your hair feel extremely greasy rather then smooth. I have extremely thick hair and usually only wash every other day but this shampoo makes it look and feel dirty much quicker than other brands.
Claire H.
Shakopee
This is a great shampoo for a low price!  I love the smell of it, and unlike a lot of other shampoos I have tried, the smell actually stays in my hair for a long period of time.  It's convenient to find as you can find it pretty much anywhere so that makes it easy too!  I also like that it makes my hair feel super clean without feeling like it has stripped my hair of it's nutrients.  I am currently using a different shampoo right now but I will definitely use this again in the future, I just like switching up my shampoos every now and again!
Brittney W.
Ranson
I received a free sample of both the shampoo and conditioner. It's is the new Sleek and shine zero. It also came with a dollar off coupon. Yeah. I tried it out and I adore it. My hair was smooth and not weighed down. I used my straightener on it and it had protected my hair from the heat. I do believe this can be bought at the dollar general for around 3-4$ each. A must try.
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
Does anyone have a problem with this shampoo making there hair look greasy??
Ryla B.
Does it make your hair worse if it's oily?
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
Does this product work well on an oily hair type?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Does this work on all hair types ?
I want to try this product, is it good?

Amazon