BY FRUCTIS

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. ALL NEW, paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. see more...

• Is this hydrating and does it control frizz? 1 Answers
  • I want to try this product, is it good?6 Answers
Desiree E.
mt olivet
This is a great shampoo to use! Iv always found this product useful, it does shine your hair, not a greasy shine but a shine and moisturizes awesome! I use this shampoo on a daily basis.
Laura D.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is my favorite cleansing shampoo, but it does dry my hair out, as well as my scalp. I already have dry skin and use a dandruff shampoo most of the time, but I love how clean I feel after washing with this shampoo. The smell is great too!!
Megan C.
This shampoo leaves your hair feeling clean and smooth. I did not notice my hair to be any more shiny tho. The shampoo also smells awesome which is a plus. I like it
Alejandro S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
It's really good for my hair. And I'll use to keep using it because it gives rehydration for my skin.
Shana G.
Montgomery, AL
I absolutely love these products! I've tried just about all of them. I want to try the damage eraser next. I have tried the moisture renewal and fell in love. Most definitely will get more in the future.
Sara L.
Brasil, BR
Produto maravilhoso amo de paixão ótimo para usar em peles de tudo quanto é tipo qualquer pessoa poderia ter um produto com muita qualidade
Seretha G.
While I love the smell of this shampoo I find that it leaves a film on your scalp. I have combination hair so it's hard to find a good shampoo. This is a good shampoo for day to day use.
Brittany K.
Malvern, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only used this one.. and tbh, I really didn't like it because it made my hair look oily? I don't know if it's just my hair but I don't know I really didn't like it
Hannah H.
I've always loved the scent and the shampoo! But the conditioner always used to frizz up my hair
Jenny B.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this shampoo, my hair is very shiny after this and the shampoo cleans very well and helps with any build up you have too!
I want to try this product, is it good?
taylor e.
Norwich, CT
Is this hydrating and does it control frizz?