BY FRUCTIS

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. ALL NEW, paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. see more...

• Is this hydrating and does it control frizz? 1 Answers
  • I want to try this product, is it good?6 Answers
Breonna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this shampoo and conditioner for a while! It's very moisturizing and makes my hair shine! It also lathers very well! I would highly recommend!!
Jennifer S.
I like this shampoo to an extent. It works great the first few times I use it but after that, it just doesn't give my hair any life or volume or pizazz. It's sad cuz i really love the way my hair feels the first few times.
Paola R.
Love it!
Amazing product
Leaves hair feeling soft and looking super shiny !
Jaclyn C.
Curtice, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking and feeling. I love the smell..No more frizz.
Kym K.
Bismarck, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the smell and was excited to try this product. Had high hopes it would help keep my hair straight and non frizzy or smooth against fly away. Unfortunately it didn't do that at all. It does smell good though.
celina f.
very good shampoo! i like it very much and i highly recommend it!!!
i love this shampoo!!
Marlene B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't go without this. Really leaves my hair with shine. This product along with the conditioner leaves my hair feeling and looking healthy. Lathers pretty well. I'm very satisfied with it.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really need to go back to this brand. They never failed me. Their prices are reasonable and it does what it says. Since I went natural some years ago I started with this brand and product. Will recommend even if you're hair is not natural
Cheyenne C.
aurora
Love love love this shampoo. It makes my hair super soft and shinny and helps with my hair braking off. I need more of this stuff!!
Desirae D.
Love this product plus the smell is amazing. Makes my hair shiny but not appear greasy
I want to try this product, is it good?
taylor e.
Norwich, CT
Is this hydrating and does it control frizz?