BY FRUCTIS

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. ALL NEW, paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. see more...

• Is this hydrating and does it control frizz? 1 Answers
  • I want to try this product, is it good?5 Answers
Tabitha D.
Laurinburg , Nc
Again another five star
Cleans your hair really well and the smell it leaves behind is divined. Not expensive you will be pleased with purchase
Heather M.
Auburn, KY
It didn't work for my hair. I wished it did because it smells amazing. It caused build up in my hair. My hair is thin but there's a lot of it. But a lot of things grease my hair. Almost have to alternate with my regular stuff but then I'd be being twice as many things.
Samantha B.
Saint Louis, MI
This stuff made my hair so so soft and shiny whenever I used it. I had been looking for so long for a good shampoo & conditioner. Luckily, I found this. It's a miracle worker on my hair. Not only does it work, but it's super affordable.
Shayla P.
Marysville, WA
Doesnt actually do what it says it does and the chemicals in the product is very damaging to hair.
Brianna H.
Henderson, KY
This shampoo helps to smooth my hair and leaves me feeling clean! It lathers really well and the price is a good value
Angelica P.
This shampoo smells amazing! I also love how fresh and clean i felt every time i used it. Espcially being a mom to a 7 month old i get so dirty and sweaty during the day, by night time i look foward to taking a shower and just love the fact how good this makes my hair feel and smell. I totally recommend it!
Kelsey H.
Jasper, AL
This shampoo smells amazing! It helps with dry scalps and leaves your hair looking sleek. It lathers very well and it lasts throughout the day or even two. It's one of the better shampoos that are out there.
Kayla H.
Chillicothe, Ohio
I love the scent, one of my favorites. But I don't feel like the product did anything for my hair. It also made my scalp dry.
Love this shampoo, very easy to apply , and after my hair is super soft , would recommend
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
This shampoo is ok.. not the best.. I like the smell but it never really made my hair sleek or shiny much.. I believe if my hair wasn't as wavy ect it may have delivered better but idk..I personally Would not buy again unless it was a different formula like thick like a serum to actually tame frizz
I want to try this product, is it good?
taylor e.
Norwich, CT
Is this hydrating and does it control frizz?