BY FRUCTIS

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. ALL NEW, paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. see more...

• Is this hydrating and does it control frizz? 1 Answers
  • I want to try this product, is it good?6 Answers
Katie L.
Bainbridge, OH
I can't use this product because I have oily hair and this make my hair 10x more oily. The scent is nice but doesn't last long. I feel like it strips my hair of natural oils and leaves a layer of oil from the product on my hair. Hard to heat style while using this.
Evelyn S.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shampoo made my hair feel dry and stiff for the reason being my hair is curly hair
Yes it did lather
In my opinion the shampoo targets straight to wavy it does smell good but no I would not buy again
My sister love the shampoo and she had wavy hair so I strongly recommend this for straight to wavy hair people
Shayla P.
Marysville, WA
Doesnt actually do what it says it does and the chemicals in the product is very damaging to hair.
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
This shampoo is ok.. not the best.. I like the smell but it never really made my hair sleek or shiny much.. I believe if my hair wasn't as wavy ect it may have delivered better but idk..I personally Would not buy again unless it was a different formula like thick like a serum to actually tame frizz
Brenda O.
Giddings, TX
The scent is nice. I have long, thin hair but I did not appreciate this product. It made my hair feel greasy before the end of the day. I have colored hair and I can't wash my hair everyday so this product was not convenient for me.
Heather M.
Auburn, KY
It didn't work for my hair. I wished it did because it smells amazing. It caused build up in my hair. My hair is thin but there's a lot of it. But a lot of things grease my hair. Almost have to alternate with my regular stuff but then I'd be being twice as many things.
Kayla H.
Chillicothe, Ohio
I love the scent, one of my favorites. But I don't feel like the product did anything for my hair. It also made my scalp dry.
Jennifer S.
I like this shampoo to an extent. It works great the first few times I use it but after that, it just doesn't give my hair any life or volume or pizazz. It's sad cuz i really love the way my hair feels the first few times.
Kym K.
Bismarck, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the smell and was excited to try this product. Had high hopes it would help keep my hair straight and non frizzy or smooth against fly away. Unfortunately it didn't do that at all. It does smell good though.
Megan C.
This shampoo leaves your hair feeling clean and smooth. I did not notice my hair to be any more shiny tho. The shampoo also smells awesome which is a plus. I like it
I want to try this product, is it good?
taylor e.
Norwich, CT
Is this hydrating and does it control frizz?