BY FRUCTIS

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. ALL NEW, paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. see more...

• Is this hydrating and does it control frizz? 1 Answers
  • I want to try this product, is it good?6 Answers
Hannah H.
I've always loved the scent and the shampoo! But the conditioner always used to frizz up my hair
Gabi L.
Tucson, AZ
One of the best shampoos I have used! It makes my hair so shiny and that's what I love! :)
Jaclyn C.
Curtice, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking and feeling. I love the smell..No more frizz.
Julie L.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super affordable and smells amazing! The smell lingers as well which is so great too!
Paola R.
Love it!
Amazing product
Leaves hair feeling soft and looking super shiny !
rosy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent for fine straight hair. This shampoo is great. Leaves my hair clean with no weird film. Also, a bright , pleasant smell that's not cloying and overly fruity. Nice product and great price.
Seretha G.
While I love the smell of this shampoo I find that it leaves a film on your scalp. I have combination hair so it's hard to find a good shampoo. This is a good shampoo for day to day use.
Sara L.
Brasil, BR
Produto maravilhoso amo de paixão ótimo para usar em peles de tudo quanto é tipo qualquer pessoa poderia ter um produto com muita qualidade
Tasha W.
Jackson, OH
This product is amazing and has been really good for my hair. I recommend anybody with a oily scalp to dry this it really works great
Cheyenne C.
aurora
Love love love this shampoo. It makes my hair super soft and shinny and helps with my hair braking off. I need more of this stuff!!
I want to try this product, is it good?
taylor e.
Norwich, CT
Is this hydrating and does it control frizz?