BY FRUCTIS

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. ALL NEW, paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. see more...

• Is this hydrating and does it control frizz? 1 Answers
  • I want to try this product, is it good?5 Answers
angela o.
angela o.
Milton , MA
This is perfect if you want a nice straight long amazing hair scent great line they never fail to amaze
Sara L.
Sara L.
Brasil, BR
Produto maravilhoso amo de paixão ótimo para usar em peles de tudo quanto é tipo qualquer pessoa poderia ter um produto com muita qualidade
Love this shampoo, very easy to apply , and after my hair is super soft , would recommend
Desirae D.
Desirae D.
Love this product plus the smell is amazing. Makes my hair shiny but not appear greasy
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
aurora
Love love love this shampoo. It makes my hair super soft and shinny and helps with my hair braking off. I need more of this stuff!!
Seretha G.
Seretha G.
While I love the smell of this shampoo I find that it leaves a film on your scalp. I have combination hair so it's hard to find a good shampoo. This is a good shampoo for day to day use.
Tasha W.
Tasha W.
Jackson, OH
This product is amazing and has been really good for my hair. I recommend anybody with a oily scalp to dry this it really works great
celina f.
celina f.
very good shampoo! i like it very much and i highly recommend it!!!
i love this shampoo!!
I want to try this product, is it good?
taylor e.
taylor e.
Norwich, CT
Is this hydrating and does it control frizz?