BY FRUCTIS

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. ALL NEW, paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. see more...

• Is this hydrating and does it control frizz? 1 Answers
  • I want to try this product, is it good?5 Answers
Jherrica S.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Amazing shampoo. Smells so good and cleanses my hair and makes my hair shine. No frizz inessential which I love
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Pine River, WI
Love this shampoo!! I actually love any garnier products. The only hair products I use are garnier. Love the sent. I have colored hair and it's pretty damaged and dry and this is the only shampoo I use! I highly recommend this!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Lodi, CA
I bought this a few months ago and it was a good shampoo. I really liked the smell the most. It lathers really well and my hair seemed clean after, also smooth. I was satisfied with it and would probably buy it again,
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Rocklin, CA
I like this shampoo, it is affordable and good for the majority types of hair! The scent is also great if you like citrus.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bruceton Mls, WV
This is my go-to shampoo! I love the scent it has, it makes my hair smell so good all day, and it gives my hair a very good fresh clean feeling. Makes it look shiny, not greasy! Most still make my hair look greasy since it's already naturally oily.
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Palmdale, CA
The shampoo made my hair feel dry and stiff for the reason being my hair is curly hair
Yes it did lather
In my opinion the shampoo targets straight to wavy it does smell good but no I would not buy again
My sister love the shampoo and she had wavy hair so I strongly recommend this for straight to wavy hair people
Allison H.
Allison H.
Chillicothe, OH
This is my absolute favorite shampoo! I have a very dry scalp and this shampoo works wonders on my hair and keeps it smooth and soft despite whatever dandruff shampoo I am also using. It gets super sudsy and I plan to continue using it and the matching conditioner for a looonggg time.
Glorious J.
Glorious J.
Phila, PA
I love this product for my natural hair as well as my hair extensions. Leaves them both hydrated and great for dry hair
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
I have frizzy hair so this is usually my go-to shampoo and conditioner. Smells so good and does it's job. Love this product
Brenda O.
Brenda O.
Giddings, TX
The scent is nice. I have long, thin hair but I did not appreciate this product. It made my hair feel greasy before the end of the day. I have colored hair and I can't wash my hair everyday so this product was not convenient for me.
I want to try this product, is it good?
taylor e.
taylor e.
Norwich, CT
Is this hydrating and does it control frizz?