BY FRUCTIS

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. ALL NEW, paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. see more...

• Is this hydrating and does it control frizz? 1 Answers
  • I want to try this product, is it good?5 Answers
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Saint Louis, MI
This stuff made my hair so so soft and shiny whenever I used it. I had been looking for so long for a good shampoo & conditioner. Luckily, I found this. It's a miracle worker on my hair. Not only does it work, but it's super affordable.
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Really need to go back to this brand. They never failed me. Their prices are reasonable and it does what it says. Since I went natural some years ago I started with this brand and product. Will recommend even if you're hair is not natural
Megan C.
Megan C.
This shampoo leaves your hair feeling clean and smooth. I did not notice my hair to be any more shiny tho. The shampoo also smells awesome which is a plus. I like it
Angela D.
Angela D.
Big Pine key, FL
Used this for a while and was not a fan nothing wrong with the product just left my hair very lifeless. I am not a fan of products with so much chemicals in them since trying to go more natural.
Shana G.
Shana G.
Montgomery, AL
I absolutely love these products! I've tried just about all of them. I want to try the damage eraser next. I have tried the moisture renewal and fell in love. Most definitely will get more in the future.
Marlene B.
Marlene B.
Can't go without this. Really leaves my hair with shine. This product along with the conditioner leaves my hair feeling and looking healthy. Lathers pretty well. I'm very satisfied with it.
Kym K.
Kym K.
Bismarck, ND
I liked the smell and was excited to try this product. Had high hopes it would help keep my hair straight and non frizzy or smooth against fly away. Unfortunately it didn't do that at all. It does smell good though.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this shampoo, my hair is very shiny after this and the shampoo cleans very well and helps with any build up you have too!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Perth Amboy
I love the smell of this product. It makes my hair moisturized and smells great. This is one of my favorite shampoos so I definitely recommend it to anyone.
Breonna M.
Breonna M.
Been using this shampoo and conditioner for a while! It's very moisturizing and makes my hair shine! It also lathers very well! I would highly recommend!!
I want to try this product, is it good?
taylor e.
taylor e.
Norwich, CT
Is this hydrating and does it control frizz?