BY FRUCTIS

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. ALL NEW, paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. see more...

• Is this hydrating and does it control frizz? 1 Answers
  • I want to try this product, is it good?5 Answers
Samantha T.
Always leaves my hair so smooth, shiny and soft. Of course it is best used with the matching conditioner, but this is a wonderful brand of hair products.
Miriam M.
Vista, CA
Love this shampoo and the conditioner as well. Leaves my hair smelling good and best of all I don't get dandruff!!
Julie L.
Staten Island, NY
Super affordable and smells amazing! The smell lingers as well which is so great too!
Jessica H.
Pine River, WI
Love this shampoo!! I actually love any garnier products. The only hair products I use are garnier. Love the sent. I have colored hair and it's pretty damaged and dry and this is the only shampoo I use! I highly recommend this!
Katie L.
Bainbridge, OH
I can't use this product because I have oily hair and this make my hair 10x more oily. The scent is nice but doesn't last long. I feel like it strips my hair of natural oils and leaves a layer of oil from the product on my hair. Hard to heat style while using this.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Amazing shampoo. Smells so good and cleanses my hair and makes my hair shine. No frizz inessential which I love
Megan C.
This shampoo leaves your hair feeling clean and smooth. I did not notice my hair to be any more shiny tho. The shampoo also smells awesome which is a plus. I like it
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
This shampoo is ok.. not the best.. I like the smell but it never really made my hair sleek or shiny much.. I believe if my hair wasn't as wavy ect it may have delivered better but idk..I personally Would not buy again unless it was a different formula like thick like a serum to actually tame frizz
Gabby R.
Love this shampoo!!! It's has been my go to for quite some time now. I love the scent and is long lasting, Love this product!
Kayla H.
Chillicothe, Ohio
I love the scent, one of my favorites. But I don't feel like the product did anything for my hair. It also made my scalp dry.
I want to try this product, is it good?
taylor e.
Norwich, CT
Is this hydrating and does it control frizz?