BY FRUCTIS

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. ALL NEW, paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. see more...

• Is this hydrating and does it control frizz? 1 Answers
  • I want to try this product, is it good?5 Answers
Julie L.
Julie L.
Staten Island, NY
Super affordable and smells amazing! The smell lingers as well which is so great too!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Jasper, AL
This shampoo smells amazing! It helps with dry scalps and leaves your hair looking sleek. It lathers very well and it lasts throughout the day or even two. It's one of the better shampoos that are out there.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Chillicothe, Ohio
I love the scent, one of my favorites. But I don't feel like the product did anything for my hair. It also made my scalp dry.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Chillicothe, OH
I can't use this product because I have oily hair and this make my hair 10x more oily. The scent is nice but doesn't last long. I feel like it strips my hair of natural oils and leaves a layer of oil from the product on my hair. Hard to heat style while using this.
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
This shampoo is ok.. not the best.. I like the smell but it never really made my hair sleek or shiny much.. I believe if my hair wasn't as wavy ect it may have delivered better but idk..I personally Would not buy again unless it was a different formula like thick like a serum to actually tame frizz
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Love this shampoo!!! It's has been my go to for quite some time now. I love the scent and is long lasting, Love this product!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
This shampoo smells amazing! I also love how fresh and clean i felt every time i used it. Espcially being a mom to a 7 month old i get so dirty and sweaty during the day, by night time i look foward to taking a shower and just love the fact how good this makes my hair feel and smell. I totally recommend it!
Shayla P.
Shayla P.
Marysville, WA
Doesnt actually do what it says it does and the chemicals in the product is very damaging to hair.
Tabitha D.
Tabitha D.
Laurinburg , Nc
Again another five star
Cleans your hair really well and the smell it leaves behind is divined. Not expensive you will be pleased with purchase
Kyndal N.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Love how this shampoo smells! This shampoo does not overly dry or create too much oil in my hair. It feels clean and refreshing!
I want to try this product, is it good?
taylor e.
taylor e.
Norwich, CT
Is this hydrating and does it control frizz?