BY FRUCTIS

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. ALL NEW, paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. see more...

• Is this hydrating and does it control frizz? 1 Answers
  • I want to try this product, is it good?5 Answers
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
I've always loved the scent and the shampoo! But the conditioner always used to frizz up my hair
Gabi L.
Gabi L.
Tucson, AZ
One of the best shampoos I have used! It makes my hair so shiny and that's what I love! :)
Jaclyn C.
Jaclyn C.
Curtice, OH
It leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking and feeling. I love the smell..No more frizz.
Paola R.
Paola R.
Love it!
Amazing product
Leaves hair feeling soft and looking super shiny !
Casey J.
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
As I've said before Garnier has nailed there product lines. Since using Sleek and Shine my hair is shinier, more fuller and thicker than it was. My husband brought it to my attention that my hair looked like I was getting more volume and he was right it shocked me. The sleek and shine system is deff a go to for me from now on. It got rid of my frizz which I suspect for most chicklets is A+ anytime.
briseida S.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
At first I thought this shampoo was not going to work well on my hair since it looks like a really liquid formula until I tried on my hair and it did felt like water on my hands but it actually has a good smell and the way I did so it could work on my hair is apply and massage throughout my whole head until I left for a few minutes and rinse it actúa did work and my hair because a lot more shinier
Cristal A.
Cristal A.
Whittier, CA
This product is amazing! Not only does it smell good but it leaves my hair nice and sleek and shiny. It goes great for either type of hair. I absolutely recommend this shampoo to anyone. I will be buying this shampoo again and it works better with the conditioner.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Every since I started using this shampoo, my hair has not had as many fly aways. It has a wonderful scent and lasts forever. It lathers on very nicely and like I said, definitely works well with fly aways and frizziness! I buy this every time I need shampoo!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Always leaves my hair so smooth, shiny and soft. Of course it is best used with the matching conditioner, but this is a wonderful brand of hair products.
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Vista, CA
Love this shampoo and the conditioner as well. Leaves my hair smelling good and best of all I don't get dandruff!!
I want to try this product, is it good?
taylor e.
taylor e.
Norwich, CT
Is this hydrating and does it control frizz?