BY FRUCTIS

Hair is almost entirely made up of protein, which gives hair its strength. ALL NEW, paraben-free Fructis formulas with Active Fruit Protein™, an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 & B6, fruit & plant-derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair. see more...

• Is this hydrating and does it control frizz? 1 Answers
  • I want to try this product, is it good?5 Answers
Heather M.
Auburn, KY
It didn't work for my hair. I wished it did because it smells amazing. It caused build up in my hair. My hair is thin but there's a lot of it. But a lot of things grease my hair. Almost have to alternate with my regular stuff but then I'd be being twice as many things.
Laura D.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is my favorite cleansing shampoo, but it does dry my hair out, as well as my scalp. I already have dry skin and use a dandruff shampoo most of the time, but I love how clean I feel after washing with this shampoo. The smell is great too!!
Jennifer S.
I like this shampoo to an extent. It works great the first few times I use it but after that, it just doesn't give my hair any life or volume or pizazz. It's sad cuz i really love the way my hair feels the first few times.
Desiree E.
mt olivet
This is a great shampoo to use! Iv always found this product useful, it does shine your hair, not a greasy shine but a shine and moisturizes awesome! I use this shampoo on a daily basis.
Lizzet G.
Oxnard, CA
Really like this shampoo! It gives my hair a nice shine and it leaves my hair feeling soft. The scent smells so good too! I have a dry scalp and it did help with that also.
Brittany K.
Malvern, AR
I have only used this one.. and tbh, I really didn't like it because it made my hair look oily? I don't know if it's just my hair but I don't know I really didn't like it
Caitlin B.
Attica, OH
I've used this shampoo more than once and I love it. It's smells amazing, and made my hair sleek and shiny like it's supposed to do.
Valerie S.
Muleshoe, TX
I love this it makes your hair so smooth and soft. And it also smells really great. My hair doesnt feel so dry after using it.
Brianna H.
Henderson, KY
This shampoo helps to smooth my hair and leaves me feeling clean! It lathers really well and the price is a good value
Alejandro S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
It's really good for my hair. And I'll use to keep using it because it gives rehydration for my skin.
I want to try this product, is it good?
taylor e.
Norwich, CT
Is this hydrating and does it control frizz?