BY GARNIER

Fortifying shampoo for up to 3 day sleek*

Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo with fairly & sustainably sourced Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry hair to smooth each strand. Long lasting frizz control even in 97% humidity*.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in cream

1101502 FS9 AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCO-BETAINE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, LAURETH-5 CARBOXYLIC ACID, COCAMIDE MIPA, AMODIMETHICONE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, PYRUS MALUS FRUIT EXTRACT/APPLE FRUIT EXTRACT, PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SALICYLIC ACID, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, NIACINAMIDE, PYRIDOXINE HCl, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRIC ACID, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM EXTRACT/SUGAR CANE EXTRACT/EXTRAIT DE CANNE A SUCRE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, AMYL CINNAMAL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM LEMON PROTEIN, TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRUS LIMON PEEL EXTRACT/LEMON PEEL EXTRACT, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CI 19140/YELLOW 5, CI 14700/RED 4, SODIUM HYDROXIDE. F.I.L.# D191727/1 US PATENTS: 7,514,091; 8,246,941; 8,470,754

• Is this hydrating and does it control frizz? 1 Answers
  • I want to try this product, is it good?6 Answers
Megan P.
It works good, keeps it looking good after you lay on it while it wet but it does it job and keeps it clean. Smells really good. The bottle is pretty green. Found it at Walmart not that pricey either.
Evelyn S.
Palmdale, CA
The shampoo made my hair feel dry and stiff for the reason being my hair is curly hair
Yes it did lather
In my opinion the shampoo targets straight to wavy it does smell good but no I would not buy again
My sister love the shampoo and she had wavy hair so I strongly recommend this for straight to wavy hair people
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
As I've said before Garnier has nailed there product lines. Since using Sleek and Shine my hair is shinier, more fuller and thicker than it was. My husband brought it to my attention that my hair looked like I was getting more volume and he was right it shocked me. The sleek and shine system is deff a go to for me from now on. It got rid of my frizz which I suspect for most chicklets is A+ anytime.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
At first I thought this shampoo was not going to work well on my hair since it looks like a really liquid formula until I tried on my hair and it did felt like water on my hands but it actually has a good smell and the way I did so it could work on my hair is apply and massage throughout my whole head until I left for a few minutes and rinse it actúa did work and my hair because a lot more shinier
Angelica P.
This shampoo smells amazing! I also love how fresh and clean i felt every time i used it. Espcially being a mom to a 7 month old i get so dirty and sweaty during the day, by night time i look foward to taking a shower and just love the fact how good this makes my hair feel and smell. I totally recommend it!
Ashley H.
Bruceton Mls, WV
This is my go-to shampoo! I love the scent it has, it makes my hair smell so good all day, and it gives my hair a very good fresh clean feeling. Makes it look shiny, not greasy! Most still make my hair look greasy since it's already naturally oily.
Allison H.
Chillicothe, OH
This is my absolute favorite shampoo! I have a very dry scalp and this shampoo works wonders on my hair and keeps it smooth and soft despite whatever dandruff shampoo I am also using. It gets super sudsy and I plan to continue using it and the matching conditioner for a looonggg time.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Really need to go back to this brand. They never failed me. Their prices are reasonable and it does what it says. Since I went natural some years ago I started with this brand and product. Will recommend even if you're hair is not natural
Samantha B.
Saint Louis, MI
This stuff made my hair so so soft and shiny whenever I used it. I had been looking for so long for a good shampoo & conditioner. Luckily, I found this. It's a miracle worker on my hair. Not only does it work, but it's super affordable.
Heather M.
Auburn, KY
It didn't work for my hair. I wished it did because it smells amazing. It caused build up in my hair. My hair is thin but there's a lot of it. But a lot of things grease my hair. Almost have to alternate with my regular stuff but then I'd be being twice as many things.
I want to try this product, is it good?
taylor e.
Norwich, CT
Is this hydrating and does it control frizz?