BY GARNIER #9 in Hair Treatments

Hair oil for instant sleek

With Argan Oil from Morocco, Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment is instantly absorbed, delivering concentrated conditioning for strand-by-strand softness, shine, easy smooth styling and frizz control without an oily residue.

How to Use:

After using Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner, apply a small amount to wet, damp or dry hair. In the shower for added conditioning, apply it when you condition your hair. Out of the shower, work it through damp hair as a leave-in for softness and easy styling. After blow drying, use it to tame frizz and add shine.

1041650 FS6 CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, TOCOPHEROL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, GERANIOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, CI 75130/ BETA-CAROTENE. F.I.L. D191742/1

• This is my go to protection for swimming, whether in chlo...1 Answers
  • My hair is super long and frizzy when the humidity rises....1 Answers
  • It says this is a spray product? Is it a light or heavy s...1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment
  • "Great product for those with thick frizzy hair, but if you put too much in watch out because it will look like you haven't showered in ages!" in 14 reviews
  • "It's great for putting in damp hair and letting air dry, but when I blow dry or flat iron, I find that my hair is so silky smooth and frizz free!" in 11 reviews
  • "Use only a small amount when you get out of the shower to make your hair shine, or it's great on fly aways for day old hair!" in 10 reviews
  • "love using this after I shower it leaves my hair really shiny and smelling great fair warning a little goes a long way! " in 9 reviews
  • "make sure to use a really really littoe dab of it because a little goes a long way and if u apply to much it will just seem like you stuck your hair in a bucket of chicken grease but if you apply right when ur hair damp it will dry off really soft and a good shiny" in 7 reviews
Marian P.
EL Paso, TX
Garnier oils are one of my favorite oils to treat my hair with. Of the ones I've tried, this is my absolute favorite. My favorite way to use this is by mixing a dime to nickel sized amount of it with my conditioner and letting it set in my hair for 5-10 mins (shave or read the backs of any bottle in the shower to pass the time). After you rinse it out and let your hair dry, you are left with soft, smooth, shiny hair. This is how I quickly revived my hair after it dried up intensely after I bleached it the last time and I have continued this process even after it came back to normal.

It's lightly scented so it doesn't bother me with a strange smell throughout the day. I also like to use it after I use any heat on my hair and it keeps my hair from drying out. I also put a dime size amount on my ends every few days or between washes to prevent dryness and split ends. I would definitely recommend this oil to anyone.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
My roommate had this in college. At that time I was living on the Gulf of Mexico, and the humidity was insane compared to my home state of Michigan. My hair didn’t know how to deal with it and neither did I! My hair could be straightened, and by the end of the day I would have a puffball. So I decided to borrow some from my roommate since she left if our on the sink. It really made my hair sleek and shiny. When I went outside, instead of proofing out, the worst I would get is some gorgeous waves in my hair. Just perfect for the beach life
Elizabeth W.
Winterport
I absolutely love this product. My hair is normally pretty smooth, but this stuff takes away all flyways and is the perfect leave-in conditioner. I am prone to split ends though and this prevents that so that I can go a little longer between haircuts. I like to use it while I am blow drying my hair so that it gives a little volume to my hair while also making it shiny and soft. It doesn't really have a strong scent, it goes away in about 10-15 minutes in my experience.
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
A little goes a long way!! My hair tends to be dry and frizzy, it always has been it is also very fine so when I bought this I was so surprised at how lightweight it feels in my hair. I've tried other serums that just felt greasy and weighed my hair down. This is absolutely incredible and it lasted me like 8 months. I repurchase every time I run out!!
Catherine M.
I purchased this product because the packaging was very simple and bright. The product was also incredibly affordable and available at my local Walmart. Unfortunately, the product was incredibly oily and felt very cheap. It made my very thin hair oily as well as my scalp. I will not be repurchasing this product. It is probably worth it to spend a little bit more money on a product that is not this poor quality.
Carle W.
Williamsport, PA
This is quite literally my all time favorite hair oil. This and the Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts Smoothing Oil are the only two hair oils I’ve ever repurchased. I’m not much a repurchaser unless I absolutely love it. I used to swear by the coconut oil but now I swear by the Moroccan oil and will never look back! It’s high quality for low price!
gabbi m.
Long Grove
This was okay. It didn’t do anything super memorable for my hair, but it did help it feel a little softer. The reason I didn’t like this is because it weighed my hair down a little, which I definitely don’t like since my hair is already super thick and heavy. It’s only a few dollars at Target so if you’re interested it might be worth checking out.
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
I have been using this in the shower mixed with my conditioner and at first I was worried it was going to make my hair greasy, but it didnt! It has actually left my hair less greasy between washes and has given me softer shinier hair! I also want to mention that it has stripped all the leftover dye from my hair from my last coloring. My hair is so much healthier and more beautiful now. I am so glad I took a chance on this!!!
Priscilla L.
LOVE this product. I've always had frizzy, dry, and thick hair. I used to wash my hair every other day and go through the trouble straightening it so it's not as frizzy and thick, which caused a lot of heat damage to my hair. My mom recently introduced me to this product and I have never tried anything better. I usually use it after I air dry (or blow dry during the cold winter months!) and the next day, my hair is sleek and smooth as if I had straightened it! Definitely de-frizzes and makes your hair sleek and smooth! My hair smells great too! Like others have said - you only need a little bit to smooth through your hair. Highly recommend.
nicole s.
Atwater, CA
by far the best, my hair isn’t damaged or anything like that. my hair is pretty neutral and very very smooth, but this product makes my hair much better than it is already. it gives your hair shine and makes it silky. my mom loves this product as well especially since she got her hair dyed and so her hair is pretty damaged.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
Is it worth trying?
chrissy f.
St Petersburg, FL
Does this make your hair oily?
kara w.
Bellville, TX
I have frizzy hair and i was wondering if this product helps calm down the frizz? I use other Garnier products also.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this leave your hair oily??
Jasmine Y.
Does this work for all hair types?