Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment
Hair oil for instant sleek
With Argan Oil from Morocco, Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment is instantly absorbed, delivering concentrated conditioning for strand-by-strand softness, shine, easy smooth styling and frizz control without an oily residue.
How to Use:
After using Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner, apply a small amount to wet, damp or dry hair. In the shower for added conditioning, apply it when you condition your hair. Out of the shower, work it through damp hair as a leave-in for softness and easy styling. After blow drying, use it to tame frizz and add shine.
1041650 FS6 CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, TOCOPHEROL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, GERANIOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, CI 75130/ BETA-CAROTENE. F.I.L. D191742/1see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Great product for those with thick frizzy hair, but if you put too much in watch out because it will look like you haven't showered in ages!" in 14 reviews
- "It's great for putting in damp hair and letting air dry, but when I blow dry or flat iron, I find that my hair is so silky smooth and frizz free!" in 11 reviews
- "Use only a small amount when you get out of the shower to make your hair shine, or it's great on fly aways for day old hair!" in 10 reviews
- "love using this after I shower it leaves my hair really shiny and smelling great fair warning a little goes a long way! " in 9 reviews
- "make sure to use a really really littoe dab of it because a little goes a long way and if u apply to much it will just seem like you stuck your hair in a bucket of chicken grease but if you apply right when ur hair damp it will dry off really soft and a good shiny" in 7 reviews
It's lightly scented so it doesn't bother me with a strange smell throughout the day. I also like to use it after I use any heat on my hair and it keeps my hair from drying out. I also put a dime size amount on my ends every few days or between washes to prevent dryness and split ends. I would definitely recommend this oil to anyone.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos