Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment

Hair oil for instant sleek

With Argan Oil from Morocco, Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment is instantly absorbed, delivering concentrated conditioning for strand-by-strand softness, shine, easy smooth styling and frizz control without an oily residue.

How to Use:

After using Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner, apply a small amount to wet, damp or dry hair. In the shower for added conditioning, apply it when you condition your hair. Out of the shower, work it through damp hair as a leave-in for softness and easy styling. After blow drying, use it to tame frizz and add shine.

1041650 FS6 CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, TOCOPHEROL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, GERANIOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, CI 75130/ BETA-CAROTENE. F.I.L. D191742/1

Does this make your hair more oily than normal?
I Would like to try this product but does it really work as they say?
Is this worth buying or no? What does it help with? Looking for something to help with freely hair!!
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Great product for those with thick frizzy hair, but if you put too much in watch out because it will look like you haven't showered in ages!” in reviews
“It's great for putting in damp hair and letting air dry, but when I blow dry or flat iron, I find that my hair is so silky smooth and frizz free!” in reviews
“Use only a small amount when you get out of the shower to make your hair shine, or it's great on fly aways for day old hair!” in reviews
“love using this after I shower it leaves my hair really shiny and smelling great fair warning a little goes a long way! ” in reviews
“make sure to use a really really littoe dab of it because a little goes a long way and if u apply to much it will just seem like you stuck your hair in a bucket of chicken grease but if you apply right when ur hair damp it will dry off really soft and a good shiny” in reviews
Excellent Treatment for Hair Affected by Medications My hair suffers from the effects of light chemotherapy that I have been taking weekly for 16 years due to an illness. Over time my hair has developed breakage and gotten very dry and somewhat wiry. I discovered argan oil about two years ago and thought I would give it a try. I was very surprised and pleased with the improvement in my hair. While I still deal with the same issues, they are greatly reduced. I just rub the oil into my hair after I towel dry it, but before I use a curling iron. I use the curling iron very reluctantly only for dressier occasions. One tip: Be sure to use enough oil. It is absorbed into the hair and leaves no residue to rub off on hands or clothing. I have shoulder length hair and I use an amount about the size of an old-fashioned silver dollar. I also rub more oil in between shampoos if my hair seems to need more conditioning. How wonderful to have silky, natural looking hair again! The folks I bought this from did a great job in getting the product to me well packaged and sooner than I expected. I will be buying from them again.
N Massapequa, NY
If your looking for a universal drugstore hair oil this is a go to! The price point is great for the amount of product you get. I use this hair oil a few different ways and that’s why I love it so much! After taking a shower I use about a dime size amount and work from my ends up to the mid shaft. Sometimes I use this in the shower mixed in with my conditioner on days my hair needs a little extra love from the harsh winters. I also love using this as a finishing oil. Just put a few drops in your hands, warm it up between your hands and smooth over your dry, styled hair mid shaft to ends. This smooths over fly always and give an amazing shine and even better scent !
This is a cheap dupe for the MoroccanOil, with a couple issues. I have curly/coily hair and I use a plethora of products to keep the frizz at bay, to keep my hair moisturised, and to keep my curls beautiful. When I didn’t want to spend the big bucks on the MoroccanOil, I went for the cheaper alternative, which was this. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not a bad product overall, but it’s not as thick as the MO and not as hydrating either, I find. I have to use two or three times more of this than I do the MO. Overall, if you’re on a budget, this product is awesome, but it’s not as amazing as I hoped it would be.
Muskegon , MI
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment uploaded by Maddie T.
This product is really great for frizzy hair especially during the summer time when the heat makes your hair go a little wild. It’s important to keep in mind that a little does a long way! Too much of this product will just make your hair feel greasy and not give you the results you’re looking for. Overall I like this product because it’s on the budget friendly side of Moroccan oil serums and it has a nice scent.
Roopville, GA
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment uploaded by Danielle J.
I use this on the ends of my hair and everywhere else but NOT on top! It works great! My hair is frizzy, and it kind of stays that way. I really like it though! The only problem I have is the spout. I always accidentally get too much!
Lowville, NY
I have really frizzy hair, and this stuff does wonders y'all! Just a little in my palms applied to my damp hair after a shower works to act as a leave in conditioner treatment as well a a detangler. Be careful not to use to much or it will make your hair look greasy. But if you use the right amount your hair will look healthier and feel so silky and soft! I would definitely recommend this product to any of you that suffer from dry, frizzy, misbehaving hair and you want to take those reins back and regain control of your scalp monster! 5 out of 5 stars!
Phoenix
We obsess over skin and hair care, but I hope everyone would agree with me that hair requires more upkeep than our skin since more than wrinkles, grey and brittle hair makes one look older. Once hair turns grey, it is almost impossible to turn it back to its original color, hence we resort to hair color which ruins our hair further. This product is for all those who love to sport well-managed and non-frizzy hair without dousing their hair with hair gel or hair sprays.
321 south gloria ave
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment uploaded by Marina V.
This product is amazing. Its gives your hair life. The sun makes it shine and look super healthy. It also smells really bomb. Just don't over use it. Only use a little at a time. Super long lasting. I love the way it was designed the cap so it doesn't Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment really over spill. Definitely recommend.
Plantation, FL
i love the fragrance which is not overpowering. love the way it makes my hair feel and totally controls fly-aways, frizzies. my hair is colored and dried out and needed a lot of help and this product delivered! i have wavy hair but it's not curly....this product enhances the waves and brings it back to life! it feels lighter than most oil-based products. it makes my hands feel fabulous after i apply to my hair....my hands need the extra moisture and it's not sticky....just silky and soothing! love it!!
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I actually enjoyed this product and I would apply it to wet hair straight out of the shower or rub between both palms to tame flyaways. Garnier is drugstore pricing and this product was was beyond that, but the only thing was that the yellow tint was yellowing my blonde hair so I had to switch to a clear oil. I use Verb now and I don’t experience that issue now, but for darker hair individuals I would definitely suggest to give this a try.

113 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...