Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY

Does this leave your hair oily??
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
July 26, 2016, 5:54 p.m.
No, I don't think so unless you use more then necessary. I love this product!
Gillian H.
Gillian H.
Feb. 7, 2016, 4:18 p.m.
No, i don't find that it does, but i don't put it in my roots, only the ends!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Dec. 26, 2015, 3:24 p.m.
Hi Liz! This oil only leaves your hair heavy and oily if you apply an amount bigger than a penny or if you apply it towards the roots of your hair/top of your head.
Renae W.
Renae W.
June 25, 2014, 9:15 a.m.
I have hair that is very dry but my roots get oily after a day! I use this every time i straighten my hair and it has never left it feeling oily at all! Def recommend this one! My hair is shiny and soft every time i use it!
Maria Elena L.
Maria Elena L.
May 26, 2014, 2:40 a.m.
It doesn't leave your hair oily, it gives your hair a natural shine. It won't make your hair greasy either. It just makes your hair get a healthy glow
Ninti W.
Ninti W.
Oct. 17, 2013, 3:19 a.m.
If you use a dime to a quarter sized amount it shouldn't leave your hair oily at all, I use this when I blow dry my hair and it leaves it shiny and smells great. :)
Siobhan G.
Siobhan G.
July 14, 2013, 7:51 a.m.
I think it depends on how much you use and when you use it. I use a small amout on wet hair it was ok but anymore would make it greasy, also I used it when my hair was a little drier to try to take frizz and it made it VERY oily!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
July 10, 2013, 2:42 p.m.
Only a little bit but it makes ur hair soft

Join Now