Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this leave your hair oily??
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Utica, NY
1 year, 3 months ago
No, I don't think so unless you use more then necessary. I love this product!
Gillian H.
Gillian H.
Saint John, NB
1 year, 9 months ago
No, i don't find that it does, but i don't put it in my roots, only the ends!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
1 year, 11 months ago
Hi Liz! This oil only leaves your hair heavy and oily if you apply an amount bigger than a penny or if you apply it towards the roots of your hair/top of your head.
Renae W.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
3 years, 5 months ago
I have hair that is very dry but my roots get oily after a day! I use this every time i straighten my hair and it has never left it feeling oily at all! Def recommend this one! My hair is shiny and soft every time i use it!
Maria Elena L.
Maria Elena L.
3 years, 6 months ago
It doesn't leave your hair oily, it gives your hair a natural shine. It won't make your hair greasy either. It just makes your hair get a healthy glow
Ninti W.
Ninti W.
Maywood, IL
4 years, 1 month ago
If you use a dime to a quarter sized amount it shouldn't leave your hair oily at all, I use this when I blow dry my hair and it leaves it shiny and smells great. :)
Siobhan G.
Siobhan G.
Fort Dix, NJ
4 years, 4 months ago
I think it depends on how much you use and when you use it. I use a small amout on wet hair it was ok but anymore would make it greasy, also I used it when my hair was a little drier to try to take frizz and it made it VERY oily!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
4 years, 4 months ago
Only a little bit but it makes ur hair soft