BY GARNIER #20 in Hair Treatments

Tame your frizzy, unmanageable hair with this moroccan sleek oil treatment from garnier fructis. This spray oil treatment works to moisturize dry hair without leaving an oily residue, leaving your hair shiny and smooth. It is formulated for quick absorption into every hair follicle for thorough coverage. It's also an effective conditioning treatment for hair that gets frizzy between washings.

• This is my go to protection for swimming, whether in chlorine or ...1 Answers
  • My hair is super long and frizzy when the humidity rises. Has any...1 Answers
  • It says this is a spray product? Is it a light or heavy spray? Do...1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Oil Treatment
  • "Great product for those with thick frizzy hair, but if you put too much in watch out because it will look like you haven't showered in ages!" in 14 reviews
  • "It's great for putting in damp hair and letting air dry, but when I blow dry or flat iron, I find that my hair is so silky smooth and frizz free!" in 11 reviews
  • "Use only a small amount when you get out of the shower to make your hair shine, or it's great on fly aways for day old hair!" in 10 reviews
  • "love using this after I shower it leaves my hair really shiny and smelling great fair warning a little goes a long way! " in 9 reviews
  • "make sure to use a really really littoe dab of it because a little goes a long way and if u apply to much it will just seem like you stuck your hair in a bucket of chicken grease but if you apply right when ur hair damp it will dry off really soft and a good shiny" in 7 reviews
Marian P.
EL Paso, TX
Garnier oils are one of my favorite oils to treat my hair with. Of the ones I've tried, this is my absolute favorite. My favorite way to use this is by mixing a dime to nickel sized amount of it with my conditioner and letting it set in my hair for 5-10 mins (shave or read the backs of any bottle in the shower to pass the time). After you rinse it out and let your hair dry, you are left with soft, smooth, shiny hair. This is how I quickly revived my hair after it dried up intensely after I bleached it the last time and I have continued this process even after it came back to normal.

It's lightly scented so it doesn't bother me with a strange smell throughout the day. I also like to use it after I use any heat on my hair and it keeps my hair from drying out. I also put a dime size amount on my ends every few days or between washes to prevent dryness and split ends. I would definitely recommend this oil to anyone.
Brittany M.
Brewerton, NY
I really like this product there is so many ways to use this. The one way I don’t like to use it is when my hair is damp because once my hair dries it’s like heavy on my hair so I feel like it doesn’t dry right... idk how to explain it but when I use when my hair is dry after I straighten it it smooths it out I have less frizziness. It also smells great I will buy again!
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
A little goes a long way!! My hair tends to be dry and frizzy, it always has been it is also very fine so when I bought this I was so surprised at how lightweight it feels in my hair. I've tried other serums that just felt greasy and weighed my hair down. This is absolutely incredible and it lasted me like 8 months. I repurchase every time I run out!!
Maggie K.
Westerville, OH
I had this but stopped using it when I bleached my hair as the orangey tint can leave deposits on light hair and make it brassy. It did work well. I’d apply about a nickel size amount in towel dried hair (mid way down to the ends) or a dime size amount just on the ends of dry hair.

I like the clear Sleek & Shine serum much better.
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
I have been using this in the shower mixed with my conditioner and at first I was worried it was going to make my hair greasy, but it didnt! It has actually left my hair less greasy between washes and has given me softer shinier hair! I also want to mention that it has stripped all the leftover dye from my hair from my last coloring. My hair is so much healthier and more beautiful now. I am so glad I took a chance on this!!!
Priscilla L.
LOVE this product. I've always had frizzy, dry, and thick hair. I used to wash my hair every other day and go through the trouble straightening it so it's not as frizzy and thick, which caused a lot of heat damage to my hair. My mom recently introduced me to this product and I have never tried anything better. I usually use it after I air dry (or blow dry during the cold winter months!) and the next day, my hair is sleek and smooth as if I had straightened it! Definitely de-frizzes and makes your hair sleek and smooth! My hair smells great too! Like others have said - you only need a little bit to smooth through your hair. Highly recommend.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Not only do I use this, but so does my significant other. I've got long thick hair which I dye off and on. And my SO uses it, not surprisingly, on his thick long beard. This product not only keeps fly always in check, hair frizz down to an extreme minimum, but for it being an oil it doesn't leave your hair feeling extremely greasy and heavy. Perfect for when you're fresh out of the shower or if you need to just fix some fly always on your way out the door. The smell is amazing and it works wonders for dry hair. You can use it for all hair types. Dyed, dry or regular. Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Oil Treatment
Brittney G.
Bronx, NY
I love how this product feels when I put it in my hair. It feels so soft and nice on my hair. It smells amazing and it makes my hair feel good and healthy I use it after every wash I do because it helps my hair grow and my hair is dry so I feel like it helps
Kyleigh M.
Statesville
My hair is very thick and frizzy when I get out if the shower. It is very hard for me to find something that stops frizz which this products was supposed to do and it didn't. It might work on other hair types but nit mine. It smells good though.
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
I really love Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Moroccan sleek oil treatment. It makes split end looks like they disappeared! I purchased mine at walmart for around $5!
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
Is it worth trying?
kara w.
Bellville, TX
I have frizzy hair and i was wondering if this product helps calm down the frizz? I use other Garnier products also.
chrissy f.
St Petersburg, FL
Does this make your hair oily?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this leave your hair oily??
Jasmine Y.
Does this work for all hair types?