BY GARNIER #5 in Leave-In Conditioner

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioner, 10.2 oz see more...

Ashley S.
Ashley S.
About a year ago, I started transitioning into my natural hair. I have fine 4B-4C hair, and my hair was incredibly dry, damaged, and constantly breaking off. I searched for months for the best leave-in conditioner and couldn't find one that suited me. Then I came across Garnier's Sleek and Shine leave in. I immediately fell in love with the smell, which is a fruity type of scent. Upon first use, I didn't expect any miracles. I didn't think it would smooth my hair. I applied a generous amount of the cream to my hair, then wrapped it and went to bed. The next day, I woke up and was completely amazed by what I saw. Not only was my hair still moisturized, but it was also smoothd! Since I have a mixture of tightly coiled 4B-4C curls, I didn't think it was possible for any product to smooth out my curls without applying heat. I was happy to be proven wrong and found that my hair was smoothd to 4A-4B curls! Now my hair is easier to manage, and I couldn't be happier!
Lundyn
Lundyn
I really love this product for a multitude of reasons. One, it just works really well with my curly hair. It helps lock in the moisture and strengthen my brittle ends. Secondly, it does wonders for frizz. I live in Florida and the humidity is disastrous for curly hair, however this really smooths out my curls and helps control that wild frizz. So no matter the heat and humidity, I can have a decent hair day by something as simple as a small dollop of this stuff after my shower.

Thirdly, it's cheap and you can get it everywhere! Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, and even Dollar General has it. The prices range from store to store, but you should never pay more than $6 for it.

The only downside is how quick this stuff comes out of the bottle. It comes out so quickly and I end up with more than needed. So light squeezes will get the job done.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
This is amazing! I am one for not being all into the now thing and I was always washing my hair daily maybe twice a day...I know I know...Then I got smart lol Since I color my hair quite a bit my hair hates me a lot. I have my good times and my bad times. I try to keep up on the coloring but I am a mom and yeah....I need not say more lol so when I don't color my hair I use this baby and OMG it is the best. I go 3 maybe 4 days without washing my hair because I have such thick hair and now that it's longer it is crazy. I use it sometimes when I color also because it just makes your hair feel amazing and it smells so good!!!! I highly recommended it to anyone who has hair that is eh one day and meh the other lol and for anyone who just wants soft smell good hair lol.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this product when I was in middle school. I found it to be a hit-or-miss depending on how I used it, so it wasn't necessarily reliable. I found that it worked better as a leave-in conditioner overnight. I would apply it to my towel-dried hair post-shower and then blow-dry. Immediately, my hair would almost feel "textured", which is not what I like. It doesn't make my hair "sleek and smooth". However, if I then SLEEP on it, I wake up with very smooth hair. After a while I just started using other products that provided me with the kind of hair I wanted no matter how I blow-dried.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best part about Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensly Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream was that it did not leave my hair feeling heavy or that a residue was being built up by the product as with most leave in conditioners. It helped quite a bit in maintaining my frizz as well and made my hair feel silky soft after it dried. It also seemed to help smooth it out when I air dried it leaving it sleeker than if I didn't have any product in it which helped when it came to styling since I didn't have to spend as long straightening my usually very wavy almost curly hair.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
Miami, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have color treated damaged hair that soaks up all conditioners as soon as you put them on, this is for you.
It is a thick, creamy, luxurious and moisturizing conditioning treatment I now can't live without. I dye my hair blonde at Aveda and use a round brush blow dry to style. I use a lot of leave in products, but by far this one is the best. It leaves my hair so smooth, sleek, shiny, nourished and without frizz. It has a light fragrance I don't mind at all, it smells natural and goes away. I use it every single time I wash my hair whether I blow dry it or not.
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best leave in conditioner to leave your hair soft and light weight. You are not going to feel weighed down. It comes in many varieties for all types of hair so you can find the one for you! I use the one for curls because without it I'd have so much frizz in this humidity we are having I wouldn't even want to go outside. I've even used it then woke up the next morning spritz a little water on my hair and it bounces back just like I just did my whole routine! Love it! Get it and try it you will love it too!
abby k.
abby k.
Jericho, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the smell of this leave in conditioner. I usually don't condition in the shower, but I enjoy that I can still make sure my hair is well hydrated. I do enjoy the squeeze bottle, but I would prefer a pump (just personal preference) however, be aware that this product is a cream leave in conditioner and if you add to much into your hair, it can just be too heavy and make you look almost greasy. If you make sure to use a light hand, then this product is a perfect hair conditioner that smells amazing!
Reishel T.
Reishel T.
Ely, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally curly and definitely tangled after shampooing. I use Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-in Conditioning Cream and it makes my hair manageable enough to run a comb through it. My hair is still a bit frizzy when it dries, but not as bad as not using it. I try to not use it much towards my scalp because it tends to feel a bit gummy. I love the smell and love how soft it makes my hair feel. I've used other Leave-in conditioners, but this one if far the best for the price.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think i have repurchased this product at least 5 times and i have recommenced this to many of my friends and family members over the years. My hair gets dry in-between washes and also needs a little something something every now and again. Before bed i sometimes braid my hair with a little bit of this product while its slightly still damp and in the morning when i take out my braid(s) my hair gets super curly and stays curly. LOVE THIS SO MUCH! It is a must for me and i highly recommend this product.
Dawnique S.
Dawnique S.
TUCUMCARI, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a leave-in conditioner. does this leave your hair oily and weighed down?
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Olive Branch, MS
I have been looking for a good leave in that doesn't leave your hair oily after application...does this work
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good leave in conditioner?
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Wenonah, NJ
Do you find that you can curl your hair after using this product? Many leave in conditions leave your hair feeling heavy
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Pico Rivera, CA
Iv been looking for this for my frizzy hair. Anyone know where they sell this? Target used to have it.