BY GARNIER #4 in Leave-In Conditioner

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioner, 10.2 oz see more...

Yanni C.
Burbank , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has SAVED my hair!!!!!! LISTEN...my hair was honestly a tangled mess before I'd washed it. Lol. I'd detangled it...thoroughly combed through it, and yet and still...it was tangled once I was done washing and conditioning it. I applied the Garnier leave-in to my hair and wala! It lengthened it...definitely stretched and smoothed it so that it was easy for me to manipulate, comb through, & twist! If my hair dries without being properly detangled, it's a COMPLETE struggle to get through. I have thick, 4-c hair. I was honestly REALLY surprised with the results! Important note: I did also have a spray bottle full of water to completely soak my hair as well. Once I'd added the Garnier, everything fell into place...literally. The only other time I'd used this product was when my hair was straightened. I thought it was cool. It didn't blow my mind or anything. I wear it natural now. And it works WONDERS for textured hair! It wasn't even expensive and I've had it here under my sink forever! Sleeping on such a great product! SMH. I WILL be buying it again! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!!!
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently bought it and just ran out. I haven't purchased anymore because I wanted to try something a little better for curly hair and something that could be also used to protect my hair when I straighten it. This product is good for after the shower kinda thing but doesn't seem to keep the frizz down as much as I would like. It doesn't seem to have that tangle free feeling like some when you first apply it. I still have to struggle with my tangles and it is heavy in a oily sense but not in the way that makes it manageable for curly hair. Atleast with my hair.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this leave in conditioner. Its no high end product to be sure but it makes my hair smell amazing for a couple days while protecting.
I have really thick and very curly hair that is right past shoulder length. I wash every 4 to 6 days when I get greasy. I have some damage, breakage, flyaways and split ends and my hair is a bit color treated with highlights twice a year.
I always have used a leave in conditioner and I've always loved garnier fructis. Especially when I could only afford drugstore products. They smelled amazing and most of them worked pretty decently.
This one is really creamy and a quarter size amount is more than enough for my hair type and length. It helps soften and keep silky as well as stop and prevent damage from blow drying and flat ironing or curling or any hot tools.
It keeps my hair looking and feeling softer and healthier than if I didn't use it.
Its got a great price that's affordable to everyone. Its also easy to find at almost any big store like Wal-Mart.
I totally recommend to anyone that uses a leave in conditioner.
نورهان ه.
LITTLE FERRY, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very brittle hair from years of dying it. It's been about 2 & a half years since I've used hair dye and a year since I've colored it with henna. My hair is now very fine, dry, and brittle, but this product helps to make it more manageable. It does smell very nice, and it does make my hair a little smoother and softer. However, I would not say it's a game changer. For the price though, I have to give it 4 stars.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I literally used this product for years and I should have realized that it was completely wrong for my hair. My hair is curly and I don't think this product was really meant for curls. It was hydrating and it did make my hair shine. It overall did its job but it wasn't accommodating for my hair in or people with my kind of hair in general. I would recommend this product though. It smells great, it lasted me a long time and it had great slip.
Kaitlan D.
Hadley
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a friend my freshman year of college who always smelled SO NICE. Is that a weird thing to say? I hope not because I told her that, and instead of telling me the lotion or perfume she used, I found out it was her leave in conditioner! Ever since then, I have used this religiously before applying my stylers. Plus, I smell delicious and fruity all the time :)
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product religiously. Its one of my favorite hair care products. It definitely met my expectations. It smooth out my dry frizzy hair leaves it sleek, soft, shiny and manageable. It's perfect for summer humidity too. You should check it out.
Kara C.
Bealeton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite leave in conditioner ! It smells sooo good and goes on your hair light. With my curly hair and the products I use in it daily my hair tends to get dried out at times. Whenever I need extra moisture in my hair this is my go to as it works so well and again smells sooooo good !
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the Garnier leave- in conditioner. I was looking for something to combat frizz, add shine and improve the overall look of my hair. This conditioner was effective at handling all those issues. Compared to other ones I have tried, this had become one of my favorites! My hair felt very soft, had a healthy shine and improved manageability. I strongly recommend this leave-in conditioner as it is very effective!
Serina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is really really good smelling. I love the smell. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy. I've been using it for a couple of months the now and haven't seen drastic results but could just be my hair. I really like the squeeze bottle it comes in.
Dawnique S.
tucumcari, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a leave-in conditioner. does this leave your hair oily and weighed down?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good leave in conditioner?
Tracy H.
Olive Branch, MS
I have been looking for a good leave in that doesn't leave your hair oily after application...does this work
Nicole F.
Wenonah, NJ
Do you find that you can curl your hair after using this product? Many leave in conditions leave your hair feeling heavy
Brandi G.
Pico Rivera, CA
Iv been looking for this for my frizzy hair. Anyone know where they sell this? Target used to have it.