BY GARNIER #7 in Leave-In Conditioner

Leave-in conditioning cream for up to 3 day sleek

Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream with Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair for lasting smoothness and shine. System provides frizz control even in 97% humidity

How to use:

After using Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

1067620fs11 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trideceth-6, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.I.L.# D191733/1 U.S. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

• I've been looking for a leave-in conditioner. does this l...22 Answers
  • Does this make hair greasy?? My hair typically is not but...26 Answers
  • Not, but use sparingly... you only need half of the amoun...1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream
  • "I Love How It Leaves My Hair, It Tames The Frizz & It Prevents My Hair From Going Super Crazy, Especially Since I Have Curly Hair." in 38 reviews
  • "Best hands down this is the best for any type of hair it smells great leaving your hair feeling nice and soft n looking heathly because it does repair your hair " in 19 reviews
  • "It doesn't leave your hair greasy or weighed down my hair feels like silk and yes a little goes a long way." in 11 reviews
  • "It smells wonderful and a little goes a long way making the bottle last a long time." in 11 reviews
  • "I give it a B-, the price definitely gets you the same results, its not my favorite leave in, however like all fructis products it smells amaZing!" in 11 reviews
💕💖💕Elizabeth M.
I have long, natural curly hair, which looks frizzy because it's so dry. For decades, I've tried all kinds of conditioners, gels and hair sprays without much success until I found this product. I've been using it since it came out & love it! I didn't think to write a review until I wrote one for the Garnier Nutrisse hair color, which is where I mentioned this Leave in Conditioner as part of my hair coloring routine. I used this every other day or every third day as follows: After normal washing & conditioning my hair, I only towel dry it a little, then bend forward and apply this Leave in conditioner with my hands through my hair, avoiding saturating the scalp. Then I straighten up, flipping the hair back with my hands. Right after that, I use a comb to make the part & comb it into the style I want, lifting the hair slightly on the front & top. I let it air dry and it stays that way all day ~ since there's no frizz, my hair looks shiny and healthy. It does feel a bit stiff, but that's fine. Overnight, it becomes soft, so the next day, I dampen my hair thoroughly & do the same thing as the previous day. Very pleased and happy that it's inexpensive especially at WM!
Nita S.
Boerne
This is seriously the only styling product that I used when I was transitioning from damaged hair to natural curls! I have fine, high density curls and this left my hair fluffy yet defined. It has a fresh, lightweight scent that fades throughout the day, and I could get 2-3 days out of my wash-n-go with this product alone. On the flip side, this product isn't silicone free, so it can cause build up if you're heavy handed with your products or use it to refresh multiple times a week. Using a sulfate shampoo once a week should help the build up at bay though. It's great if you're just starting out on your natural hair journey and looking to use just one product to define your curls!
Danielle H.
Rexburg
I’ve always been hesitant to use leave-in conditioner because my hair is very fine and gets weighed down by product all too easily. However, with my hair now reaching a little past the middle of my back, the ends are quite dry and have been splitting easily because of that. I decided to give a leave-in conditioner a try and after some research I settled on this one. As of the time of this review I have only used it twice (I wash my hair 3x a week at the most) but I must say I am highly impressed so far. I’ve noticed that my hair looks less frizzy and the ends are markedly softer and smoother. It does not weigh down my hair or make it look piece-y either. I’m definitely a fan of the product and of the cost! I will absolutely repurchase!
Yanni C.
Burbank , CA
This product has SAVED my hair!!!!!! LISTEN...my hair was honestly a tangled mess before I'd washed it. Lol. I'd detangled it...thoroughly combed through it, and yet and still...it was tangled once I was done washing and conditioning it. I applied the Garnier leave-in to my hair and wala! It lengthened it...definitely stretched and smoothed it so that it was easy for me to manipulate, comb through, & twist! If my hair dries without being properly detangled, it's a COMPLETE struggle to get through. I have thick, 4-c hair. I was honestly REALLY surprised with the results! Important note: I did also have a spray bottle full of water to completely soak my hair as well. Once I'd added the Garnier, everything fell into place...literally. The only other time I'd used this product was when my hair was straightened. I thought it was cool. It didn't blow my mind or anything. I wear it natural now. And it works WONDERS for textured hair! It wasn't even expensive and I've had it here under my sink forever! Sleeping on such a great product! SMH. I WILL be buying it again! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!!!
Vanessa N.
Orland, CA
I used to use this in middle school when my hair was super damaged due to daily flat ironing. I wanted my hair to feel silky and smooth, so Twice a week I would stick a cotton towel in the dryer, use about 2 quarter sized pumps of this stuff and run it through my hair. Pop on a shower cap, and when the towel was nice and warm in the dryer take it out and wrap that on my head. I did this for 20-30 mins or until the towel cooled down. 😊 then shower and rinse my hair very well. It would be baby soft, zero frizz and super healthy! I think I might just go back to doing this 😂 it’s pretty cheap and you can find it at any drug store like Walgreens and or CVS.
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
I recently got my hair layered and what was once wavy is now fluffy and frizzy! (Who knew, right?) Apparently without the weight holding it down, my hair has a life of its own; and it's not a good one. My old shampoo and conditioner aren't cutting it anymore; I've been walking around like a dandelion gone to seed. So I decided to try this and just love it (along with the coordinating conditioner). The difference is amazing. This has a nice fruity (apricot?) smell; the matching conditioner is coconut, for some reason, but they work well together. What a great price for a product that does even better than the expensive stuff my stylist talked me into!
Emily A.
Ames, IA
I've use d a lot of leave in conditioners over the years, and this one was slightly underwhelming.  It states that there are no parabens, which I really like, and it smells really fresh and clean.  However, I usually apply this to towel dried hair and let my hair air dry.  This product left my hair feeling waxy and kind of gross.  If I ran my hands through it or touched it, it left my hands feeling waxy and a little dirty.  I had to wash my hands every time I would touch my dried hair.  I wouldn't buy this again, but I don't regret getting it.  I'll use it til it's gone!
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Love love this leave in conditioner! This is the best for hydration and keeping your hair healthy. It’s super affordable. Very effective. 👏🏼💖💖😍 ladies if you want your hair long and healthy grab one of Garniers products! They have something for everyone . This product is perfect for my hair and my daughter. My hair is straight & Hailies hair is curly and it works so good with both of our hair . Garnier makes very good products that’s are amazing 😉
Andrèa S.
Love it. Love it. Love it.  The tresses are moisturizer without an overwhelming scent to the leave in.  The ingredient list itself is very appealing.  You know the product works when it has fruit and flower extracts with limon extract.  Limon protects the current proteins we have in our hair.  My extensions loved this conditioner.  A little goes a long way. Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
This WAS my all time favorite, it’s a really good leave in conditioner for your hair, makes long hair much more manageable to brush, softer but I still had a lot of hair loss. @Influenster sent me a totally free VoxBox with the Elvis’s Revive leave in conditioner and I have to say it won hands down!! I’m in love with it, this is still a great leave in conditioner but if you have lots of hair loss and breakage like I did I have to say I will continue using the Elvira Revive leave in conditioner from now on. I still have this and would for sure use as a back up.
Katie M.
Does this make hair greasy?? My hair typically is not but sometimes leave in products can make my hair appear greasy a lot faster
Dawnique S.
Tucumcari, NM
I've been looking for a leave-in conditioner. does this leave your hair oily and weighed down?
Danielle B.
Is this good for frizzy and curly hair?
zariah l.
San Francisco, CA
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Shawna V.
Lancaster, CA
For those with very thick hair does this product really leave your hair feeling less frizzy and soft?