BY GARNIER #8 in Leave-In Conditioner

Leave-in conditioning cream for up to 3 day sleek

Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream with Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair for lasting smoothness and shine. System provides frizz control even in 97% humidity

How to use:

After using Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

1067620fs11 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trideceth-6, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.I.L.# D191733/1 U.S. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

• I've been looking for a leave-in conditioner. does this l...23 Answers
  • Does this make hair greasy?? My hair typically is not but...26 Answers
  • Not, but use sparingly... you only need half of the amoun...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I Love How It Leaves My Hair, It Tames The Frizz & It Prevents My Hair From Going Super Crazy, Especially Since I Have Curly Hair." in 38 reviews
  • "Best hands down this is the best for any type of hair it smells great leaving your hair feeling nice and soft n looking heathly because it does repair your hair " in 19 reviews
  • "It doesn't leave your hair greasy or weighed down my hair feels like silk and yes a little goes a long way." in 11 reviews
  • "It smells wonderful and a little goes a long way making the bottle last a long time." in 11 reviews
  • "I give it a B-, the price definitely gets you the same results, its not my favorite leave in, however like all fructis products it smells amaZing!" in 11 reviews
Elizabeth R.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioner, 10.2 oz more...
I have long, natural curly hair, which looks frizzy because it's so dry. For decades, I've tried all kinds of conditioners, gels and hair sprays without much success until I found this product. I've been using it since it came out & love it! I didn't think to write a review until I wrote one for the Garnier Nutrisse hair color, which is where I mentioned this Leave in Conditioner as part of my hair coloring routine. I used this every other day or every third day as follows: After normal washing & conditioning my hair, I only towel dry it a little, then bend forward and apply this Leave in conditioner with my hands through my hair, avoiding saturating the scalp. Then I straighten up, flipping the hair back with my hands. Right after that, I use a comb to make the part & comb it into the style I want, lifting the hair slightly on the front & top. I let it air dry and it stays that way all day ~ since there's no frizz, my hair looks shiny and healthy. It does feel a bit stiff, but that's fine. Overnight, it becomes soft, so the next day, I dampen my hair thoroughly & do the same thing as the previous day. Very pleased and happy that it's inexpensive especially at WM!
Stephanie S.
Oak Harbor, WA
Pros:
- Lots of product for the price.
- Smells super fruity, and the scent stays for about a day.
- Makes my hair super soft and hydrated.

Cons:
- You will attract bees with this scent.
- Sometimes it does feel a bit sticky when you blow dry your hair out with the product.

I probably won't repurchase the product only cause it attracts bugs. However, I do enjoy this product during the winter time when the air gets dry. It didn't really help with the frizz however it did help with smoothing out the ends of my hair. I always used this and if I wanted to style my hair with heat, it would be perfect to spray a heat protection cause it didn't feel like I was putting too much stuff in my hair.
Vanessa N.
Orland, CA
Review for: Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioner Sleek/Shine 10.2 oz. (3-Pack) with Free Nail File more...
I used to use this in middle school when my hair was super damaged due to daily flat ironing. I wanted my hair to feel silky and smooth, so Twice a week I would stick a cotton towel in the dryer, use about 2 quarter sized pumps of this stuff and run it through my hair. Pop on a shower cap, and when the towel was nice and warm in the dryer take it out and wrap that on my head. I did this for 20-30 mins or until the towel cooled down. 😊 then shower and rinse my hair very well. It would be baby soft, zero frizz and super healthy! I think I might just go back to doing this 😂 it’s pretty cheap and you can find it at any drug store like Walgreens and or CVS.
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
I recently got my hair layered and what was once wavy is now fluffy and frizzy! (Who knew, right?) Apparently without the weight holding it down, my hair has a life of its own; and it's not a good one. My old shampoo and conditioner aren't cutting it anymore; I've been walking around like a dandelion gone to seed. So I decided to try this and just love it (along with the coordinating conditioner). The difference is amazing. This has a nice fruity (apricot?) smell; the matching conditioner is coconut, for some reason, but they work well together. What a great price for a product that does even better than the expensive stuff my stylist talked me into!
Emily A.
Ames, IA
I've use d a lot of leave in conditioners over the years, and this one was slightly underwhelming.  It states that there are no parabens, which I really like, and it smells really fresh and clean.  However, I usually apply this to towel dried hair and let my hair air dry.  This product left my hair feeling waxy and kind of gross.  If I ran my hands through it or touched it, it left my hands feeling waxy and a little dirty.  I had to wash my hands every time I would touch my dried hair.  I wouldn't buy this again, but I don't regret getting it.  I'll use it til it's gone!
Yami G.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this stuff for my hair. I have been using this product on my hair for about a year now and I love it! Detangles my hair and leaves it smooth and not greasy ! Very affordable at Walmart ! I’m very satisfied with the results. I dye my hair a lot so my hair tends to get really tangled and dry especially from the tips and every single time I’m out of the shower I put this on my hair and makes it so much easier to work with and keeps it hydrated! It controls my frizz as well because I have somewhat curly/wavy hair. I love how it contains Aragon oil!!! I recommend to those who have dry and frizzy hair. Trust me you will love this ! Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream
Andrèa S.
Love it. Love it. Love it.  The tresses are moisturizer without an overwhelming scent to the leave in.  The ingredient list itself is very appealing.  You know the product works when it has fruit and flower extracts with limon extract.  Limon protects the current proteins we have in our hair.  My extensions loved this conditioner.  A little goes a long way. Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
I have never been a fan of leave in conditioner until now. Until now leave ins left my hair looking super greasy, not washed, and just like I drowned my hair in oil. I was pleasantly surprised when I found this leave in from Garnier. If I am feeling lazy the night before and don't feel like doing the whole washing and conditioning my hair then this is what is my go to the next morning. I just put this in my hair in literally two seconds and I am left with salon quality locks. This smells so good and it leaves my unmanageable frizzy hair looking fresh and new.
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
Review for: Other more...
This WAS my all time favorite, it’s a really good leave in conditioner for your hair, makes long hair much more manageable to brush, softer but I still had a lot of hair loss. @Influenster sent me a totally free VoxBox with the Elvis’s Revive leave in conditioner and I have to say it won hands down!! I’m in love with it, this is still a great leave in conditioner but if you have lots of hair loss and breakage like I did I have to say I will continue using the Elvira Revive leave in conditioner from now on. I still have this and would for sure use as a back up.
Bryce I.
Lincoln
This isn’t my first choice for conditioner, especially since I’m not a big fan of “leave-ins” but it does come in second for me. Only to Renpures organic wash out. Leaves my hair super silky smooth and moisturized all day and night. Makes my hair super easy to brush and actually accentuates the light waves I have in my long mane. I’d recommend if you like leave in conditioners especially. Super good price point for the quality you get.
Katie M.
Does this make hair greasy?? My hair typically is not but sometimes leave in products can make my hair appear greasy a lot faster
Danielle B.
Is this good for frizzy and curly hair?
Dawnique S.
Logan, NM
I've been looking for a leave-in conditioner. does this leave your hair oily and weighed down?
zariah l.
San francisco, CA
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
I've never tried this leave in conditioner. Does it work? Does it leave your hair oily?