Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream

Leave-in conditioning cream for up to 3 day sleek

Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream with Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair for lasting smoothness and shine. System provides frizz control even in 97% humidity

How to use:

After using Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

1067620fs11 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trideceth-6, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.I.L.# D191733/1 U.S. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

nunca la eh probado, pero me gustaría probarla por que dijeron que es muy buena,.....y aquí donde aveces compro no la e encontrado
is this good for coily hair? any sulfates?
I Want yo know how well this works?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream!
Product Highlights
“I Love How It Leaves My Hair, It Tames The Frizz & It Prevents My Hair From Going Super Crazy, Especially Since I Have Curly Hair.” in reviews
“Best hands down this is the best for any type of hair it smells great leaving your hair feeling nice and soft n looking heathly because it does repair your hair ” in reviews
“I give it a B-, the price definitely gets you the same results, its not my favorite leave in, however like all fructis products it smells amaZing!” in reviews
“It smells wonderful and a little goes a long way making the bottle last a long time.” in reviews
“It doesn't leave your hair greasy or weighed down my hair feels like silk and yes a little goes a long way.” in reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I am always open to trying stuff for my hair that I see really good reviews on and feel that it may bd very beneficial towards my hair. I have a naturally loose curl pattern to my hair and my hair is fine textured as well. I am not against anyone using products that aren’t silicone, sulfate or mineral oil free. There is no size fits all way when it comes to taking care of straight or textured hair, period. And, if someone tries to tell you different, then they are simply giving their opinion, because we are all born with genetically different hair and our hair is put through a lot throughout our journeys here on earth, which is why, I urge all people to go by what you find works best for your hair. The Curly Girl Method is not rooted in science and neither is the hairtyping system, as they are rooted in opinion, not science and are not taught in cosmetology [email protected] individuals go to become hairstylists, or in college when individuals go to become dermatologists or trichologists either. So, as long as a product doesn’t cause severe breakage you your hair of terribly irritate your scalp at any time, then I would consider it to be a definite keeper. I happen to live Down South, where it is hot and humid here almost all year round. I had heard really great things about this product for a very long time, but had somehow put off trying it for quite a long time. However, I finally decided that, I would give this product a go. I was able to get it in a 2-pack for a super low price, and I just use a very small amount and run it through my hair, and I use aloe Vera gel on top, of I am wearing my hair in a sleek bun. If I am wearing my hair down, I will apply it more generously to my soaking dry hair. I apply the product in sections, and I brush each section with my Denmark brush to make sure that the product is properly distributed, and then I let my hair air dry. I don’t naturally have slot of curl defintion to my hajr, so this doesn’t act as a major curl plumper for my hair. It just makes my natural curl pattern get in “formation”, plus it keeps my hair 100% frizz free, and it doesn’t both my scalp, it leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable, and because I am a rough sleeper at night, I have no problems applying a bit more of this stuff to my hair to touch up with in the mornings as needed. It has a type of fruity smell, to me it is more noticeable when I’m applying it to my hair, but after it dries in my hair, the smell does start to die down. I have never had a headache from it and neither does it make me nauseous and I am super sensitive to smells for sure. This is a product that can be used by individuals with straight or curly hair alike. Or if you have curly hair and your going to prep your hair for straightening it, this is a great product to apply to your wet hair first, so that you can can get super sleek results. This is just a great all around product. You can always tailor just how much I needed for your individual hair needs, as some will need to use more, while some will need to use a whole lot less. But, it truly is one of the best drugstore products that I’ve come across and I highly recommend trying it for sure.
Hudson, NH
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream uploaded by Lydia T.
I have been using this leave-in conditioner since sixth grade, and I am now 23. It’s inexpensive and honestly beats any higher-end or natural products that I have tried. I use it on the ends of my hair in conjunction with argan oil and a product for frizz after every shower. It makes my hair soft, helps tame frizz, and more importantly, it’s super moisturizing, which makes my curls look amazing. This is the only product from middle school that has stayed in my rotation for all of these years, it really is just that good. It smells great, too!
Hickory Hills, IL
I'm giving it 4 stars due to my mom using it. If it was me, I'd probably give it three. My mom was the first one that used this product a while ago, she has more tame wavy hair however. At the time, I had a frizzy mess!
She told me that if I used this after a shower (air dry or blow dry ) that it would really tame down my frizz to a calm wave, which it really did for her! She doesn't style her hair at all, and it kind of made it look like it was! So I gave it a try...the smell was really delicious! However, it didn't tame much of anything if I'm being honest. I applied it, I tried with a blow dryer and without because I love to air dry it, but I think it made it almost worse..
So if you have super thick, frizzy hair this may not be a product for you. If you have thinner hair, wavy or even curly hair, this may work really well for you!
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream uploaded by Cynthia A.
My hair is very thick and long ( passed my butt) . This is a great and affordable choice for girls with my hair type. I wash my hair and 70 percent of the time after washing I use leave in conditioner, especially if I plan on going anywhere. My hair is pretty crazy and all over the place so this helps keep it soft and less tangles as well. The best part though is it doesn't leave your hair oily and like it has thick chunks in it. Also it doesn't take much at all, it spreads really well.One more thing that tops it off, is it smells great. Leaving the smell in your hair all day long. Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream
Lakewood, OH
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream uploaded by sarai C.
I caught on to this product super late, and I'm still mad at myself for it! AMAZING LEAVE IN CONDITIONER! Garnier has done it again; perfect for curls, controls frizz, hydrates, and HOLDS so well! My curls are more defined, detangled, and full! My wash and go lasts me 3 to 4 days when I pair this leave-in with Garniers Avacado Hair Mask. A little goes a long way, it's super affordable, and it smells like heaven! I will never ever buy another product for my hair, I feel like this was made for me! THANK YOU GARNIER! Very highly recommend!! Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream uploaded by Portia P.
This was laying around the house and I can’t remember purchasing it. I happened to pick it up and because my hair was so dry and damaged from sweat from working out everyday, I figured it couldn’t hurt. When I ran this product through my dry hair my curls instantly became quenched and defined. 🤯 This is the perfect example of a product working instantly before your eyes. Not having to wait or continue using for a certain amount of time before seeing result. It’s instant! It’s not surprising that it has reviews in the tens of thousands. I really love this product. The price point is amazing for what it can do as well. And dare I say that it stops or slows down breakage? Maybe it’s in my head but this is what I’ve noticed. Highly recommended!♥️👍
Purchased at: H-E-B
I myself, have been using this leave-in conditioner for a few years to keep my frizzy and thick butt-length hair under control. Now, not only am I using it for my own hair, but my 4yo's shoulder length wavy hair, too. I use it after his baths, so hair is damp and a dime size dab distributes, I feel, just enough slickness to get a adequate brushing without much fuss (he has a very sensitive scalp). I, myself, use 2-3 dime dabs and work in sections, depending on how tangled my hair has become. I wear a lot of hoodies and things that tend to frizz up my hair, so I really like having this on hand to help me maintain my frizzled hair.
Tazewell, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
. This is my go to my holy Grail hair leave in cream. I have used for over a year and it has been effective Everytime. No improvement needed for this product. It is very affordable about $3.00 at Wal-Mart. I will keep buying this. I also use the shampoo and conditioner but without the shampoo and conditioner to use with it it is still a great product. My hair is sooo frizzy Soo thick and long and unmanageable and dry UNTIL I started using this. It brought my hair to life and took all frizzy out of it and put moistore in it and it's very manageable I love this stuff. This is my holy Grail in my beauty routine.
New york
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream uploaded by April B.
I have very frizzy and curly hair and I've tried many hair care products to help control the frizz but none of them worked. I came across this Garnier product about two years ago and I have been a consistent buyer since then.  Garnier Fructis has given me so much self confidence and i'm so grateful that I came across this! I 10/10 recommend this to everyone that wants to tame their frizzy hair.
richmond
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream uploaded by Rachel T.
Purchased at: CVS
This product is great for thick hair as well as curly. It’s hydrating & provides damage repair. It smells like the beach and definitely helps me manage my daughters crazy curly hair and because of this product when she gets out of the bath we are able to brush without tears. The only issue I have is if you use to much it makes your hair clump together and also it makes it look greasy. The key to this product is to not use a lot. As far as providing that shine factor i don’t think this product makes your hair shiny. But it’s a household staple for me and my girls.

239 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Diego, CA