BY GARNIER #10 in Leave-In Conditioner

Leave-in conditioning cream for up to 3 day sleek

Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream with Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair for lasting smoothness and shine. System provides frizz control even in 97% humidity

How to use:

After using Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner, apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse.

1067620fs11 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trideceth-6, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.I.L.# D191733/1 U.S. Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

• I've been looking for a leave-in conditioner. does this l...23 Answers
  • Does this make hair greasy?? My hair typically is not but...26 Answers
  • Not, but use sparingly... you only need half of the amoun...1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream
  • "I Love How It Leaves My Hair, It Tames The Frizz & It Prevents My Hair From Going Super Crazy, Especially Since I Have Curly Hair." in 38 reviews
  • "Best hands down this is the best for any type of hair it smells great leaving your hair feeling nice and soft n looking heathly because it does repair your hair " in 19 reviews
  • "It doesn't leave your hair greasy or weighed down my hair feels like silk and yes a little goes a long way." in 11 reviews
  • "It smells wonderful and a little goes a long way making the bottle last a long time." in 11 reviews
  • "I give it a B-, the price definitely gets you the same results, its not my favorite leave in, however like all fructis products it smells amaZing!" in 11 reviews
B C.
State College, PA
Review for: Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream 10.2 oz, Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream, 10.2 oz, 2 pk more...
I've been using this product since the beginning of my hair journey at age 13! Now 22, I still use this product almost every day. Not only does it control frizz, Walmart often has a discount on 2 packs that can last me months! Aside from their line of wonderful conditioners and  Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum , I don't typically purchase this brand's hair styling products however  Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream will always be a curly hair, frizz fighting must have for me!
Pasqual Y.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Review for: Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream 10.2 oz more...
For my long hair, this product weighs my hair down and makes it greasy! I hate the feeling it leaves my hair. I like the smell but it just does not do what I would like... Yes, I do get a shine, but only because my hair looks greasy after application. The only way I could get away with this product, is if I put it on my ends and that is it. I know it's made its way to the top 10 leave-in conditioners, but it just didn't work for my hair.
Elizabeth R.
Hialeah, FL
I have long, natural curly hair, which looks frizzy because it's so dry. For decades, I've tried all kinds of conditioners, gels and hair sprays without much success until I found this product. I've been using it since it came out & love it! I didn't think to write a review until I wrote one for the Garnier Nutrisse hair color, which is where I mentioned this Leave in Conditioner as part of my hair coloring routine. I used this every other day or every third day as follows: After normal washing & conditioning my hair, I only towel dry it a little, then bend forward and apply this Leave in conditioner with my hands through my hair, avoiding saturating the scalp. Then I straighten up, flipping the hair back with my hands. Right after that, I use a comb to make the part & comb it into the style I want, lifting the hair slightly on the front & top. I let it air dry and it stays that way all day ~ since there's no frizz, my hair looks shiny and healthy. It does feel a bit stiff, but that's fine. Overnight, it becomes soft, so the next day, I dampen my hair thoroughly & do the same thing as the previous day. Very pleased and happy that it's inexpensive especially at WM!
Kinley L.
I have been using this product for 2 years almost. I’ve tried other leave in conditioners like it’s a 10 and not your mothers but I always come back to this one! It leaves my hair so soft and it smells amazing!! It’s super affordable and the perfect size. I love this product and will always buy it when I run out.
Kalei B.
Noxapater, MS
I am in love with the smell of this product! I use it everyday when I get out of the shower. It helps with frizziness of the hair and it doesn't mess with my naturally oily hair type. I do enjoy how simple it is to use and it doesn't clump up in my hair throughout the night. It does dry kind of slow but I do use it while my hair is wet so it may dry faster if it were dry but I do not recommend doing that. I use it when my hair is wet so when my hair is getting the water back into my hair it will take in the sleek and shine as well! I do recommend this to everyone even if you do have naturally oily hair it will still work wonders!
Stephanie S.
Oak Harbor, WA
Pros:
- Lots of product for the price.
- Smells super fruity, and the scent stays for about a day.
- Makes my hair super soft and hydrated.

Cons:
- You will attract bees with this scent.
- Sometimes it does feel a bit sticky when you blow dry your hair out with the product.

I probably won't repurchase the product only cause it attracts bugs. However, I do enjoy this product during the winter time when the air gets dry. It didn't really help with the frizz however it did help with smoothing out the ends of my hair. I always used this and if I wanted to style my hair with heat, it would be perfect to spray a heat protection cause it didn't feel like I was putting too much stuff in my hair.
Jennifer M.
Saint Cloud, FL
i being using it for a long time, for me it does the work! leaving my hair shiny and looking healthy. It help me brush my hair better and it works for damage hair. It's one of does product it's good to have it always. For me it's one of the best products for your hair.
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
I recently got my hair layered and what was once wavy is now fluffy and frizzy! (Who knew, right?) Apparently without the weight holding it down, my hair has a life of its own; and it's not a good one. My old shampoo and conditioner aren't cutting it anymore; I've been walking around like a dandelion gone to seed. So I decided to try this and just love it (along with the coordinating conditioner). The difference is amazing. This has a nice fruity (apricot?) smell; the matching conditioner is coconut, for some reason, but they work well together. What a great price for a product that does even better than the expensive stuff my stylist talked me into!
Emily A.
Ames, IA
I've use d a lot of leave in conditioners over the years, and this one was slightly underwhelming.  It states that there are no parabens, which I really like, and it smells really fresh and clean.  However, I usually apply this to towel dried hair and let my hair air dry.  This product left my hair feeling waxy and kind of gross.  If I ran my hands through it or touched it, it left my hands feeling waxy and a little dirty.  I had to wash my hands every time I would touch my dried hair.  I wouldn't buy this again, but I don't regret getting it.  I'll use it til it's gone!
Lidia C.
Lexington , KY
This is the best treatment for curls! It’s great to use if you don’t wash your hair everyday. You can put enough to define your curls and to revive them after messing them up during sleep, all you need is a spray bottle. I love this stuff!!
Katie M.
Does this make hair greasy?? My hair typically is not but sometimes leave in products can make my hair appear greasy a lot faster
Dawnique S.
Logan, NM
I've been looking for a leave-in conditioner. does this leave your hair oily and weighed down?
Danielle B.
Is this good for frizzy and curly hair?
zariah l.
san francisco, CA
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
I've never tried this leave in conditioner. Does it work? Does it leave your hair oily?

Amazon