Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Instant Melting Conditioner uploaded by Nka k.

BY GARNIER

Works instantly to smooth hair, add shine and reduce frizz. This conditioning breakthrough instantly melts and deeply conditions to smooth hair and combat frizz.

• Nutritive fruit micro-oils
  • Instant smoothers
  • Sleek and shine

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethymonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Citric Acid, Phenoxy Ethanol, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Polyquaternium-37, Parfum/Fragrance, Lauryl PEG-PPG-18/18, Methicone, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Persea Gratissims Oil/Avocado Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Dodecene, Prunus Armeniacia Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Poloxamer 407, Cetrimonium Chloride, Saccharum Officinarum, Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extract De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.F.I.L.D30254/1

• Does this really tame frizz? Is it moisturizing?1 Answers
Tiara T.
Atlanta, GA
So I’m pretty neutral on this product as it is fairly good product it doesn’t work the best on my hair. I have extremely curly/coily 4b/4c texture. For the price I’ve used cheaper products that gave me more moisture.
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
Sleek & shine Garnier is the best!! I use the hot iron on my hair with just a small amount of sleek & shine. My hair stays straight all day! No more frizzy hair! And my hair is smooth and soft! I’m really satisfied with the product and it is affordable! I have always found it at my local grocery store.
Salina L.
Plumas Lake, CA
I Love this product, at first I wasnt sure if it was the same formula because when I used it, it felt watery and didn't really seem to do much. Boy was I wrong, after rinsing and blowdrying my hair I noticed that it not only came out straighter but it was very soft! Love it!
Lindsey W.
Quantico, VA
It helps with my dry scalp so that's a plus but I'm not a fan of the oilyness. I wanted to like it and tried it a handful of times. But no. It does smell very good though! And my hair smelled good.
Ruthie N.
This is like a mask because is so rich that I feel I’m having a moisturizing mask every time I use it but you can use it daily so it is very good. I can feel my hair more moisture than before.
Becky A.
Woodridge, IL
I didn't care for this conditioner at all. It does as it says, melts into your hair...just kind of disappears. It did not leave my hair feeling soft and nourished. I still feel like I needed for add conditioner.
Scarlet C.
Inglewood
I use this conditioner so much I just love it ! I honestly hate that I run out quickly and always have to go buy it, the good thing is that it’s affordable ! This is mostly for dry scalp and it actually works.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Sheryl S.
I have super fine hair so this was a little too heavy for my hair. My girls love it though. Works great on their thicker hair. No sticky residue and it doesn't weigh down their hair
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Best melting conditioner ever!!!
I use it every day and my hair is so soft thanks to garnier fructis melting conditioner.
I also use it for my makeup brushes after a good cleaning to give them the soft touch back.
Christine T.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Does this really tame frizz? Is it moisturizing?

back