BY GARNIER #22 in Hairspray

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Hairspray - Ultra Strong, 8.25 oz see more...

Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
The hold is nice but it feels sticky. Overall I am not a hairspray enthusiast. I haven't found other brands that are less sticky though. It doesn't leave your hair as crisp as other brands so that is a plus. I would like it alot better if it wasnt as sticky upon application.
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
I️ really like the hold of this hairspray, the smell was a little strong but it’s hard to find a hairspray that doesn’t have a strong scent. It wasn’t enough to make me not like it. I️ really like this hairspray and it’s affordable!
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
This is some of my favorite hairspray! This holds my hair for hoursssss. I think it is very reasonably priced and I think it has a very great quality to it! Will buy until they stop selling it in stores! Love this stuff!
bijal S.
North wales, PA
I use this regularly before applying any heat on my hair. Love the product, protects the hair - as it supposed to. Easy to apply, good consistency - does not make hair sticky or oily etc. totally recommend to others.
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
I have thick hair so when I curl my hair I want something that is going to hold. And this product does. I also use it when I tease my hair to add volume. It does a great job and smells wonderful. I use it often.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Great hairspray for a great price. I would suggest this for updos if you really want your style to hold. On hair that is done, you’ll notice it’s a little hard to move around, but like I said, a must for updos!
Yareli S.
Madera , CA
Since I do have very thin have I love to tease my sides and add hair spray under , it works amazing and keeps a tight grip on my hair đź’“ I love it so much and highley recommend it
Star W.
This is perfect for curls it adds a great healthy shine and a tough hold I would definitely recommend it. I purchased mines in Walmart but they sell them nearly everywhere.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
I love garner years ago when it first came out it left my hair to greasy but now this is my go to brand for everyday I leave my expensive products for doevial occasions
Emma F.
East Williston
This stuff gets the job done. It holds my hairs for hours without making it feel stick or hard. The smell is a little overwhelming though so don't spray too much
Sara G.
I want to try this but I need a hair spray with medium streng. It's this good for that?
Alaina Y.
Frederick, MD
My hair is super fine and so hard to hold curls. Is this hair spray good for my kind of hair when curling it?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How well does this work?
Lucero M.
Do you guys recommend this