BY GARNIER #23 in Hairspray

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Hairspray - Ultra Strong, 8.25 oz see more...

Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Garnier Sleek and Shine Hairspray is a bit of a disappointment. I have used other products from this line and had positive results but not with this one. This hairspray made my hair very stiff, even though a minimal amount was used. It left a film on my hair that made it look dull and unhealthy. It also had a sticky feeling to it when I tried to restyle my hair. I do not recommend this hairspray and was quite unhappy with it.
Madiha K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a good product, if a person is using it on daily basis. But someone is looking for perfect hold, then this might not be the best hairspray out there. It smells good, I have thick hair and it kept my hair in place for few hours. It gives shine to hair. I would use it again.
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ really like the hold of this hairspray, the smell was a little strong but it’s hard to find a hairspray that doesn’t have a strong scent. It wasn’t enough to make me not like it. I️ really like this hairspray and it’s affordable!
Yareli S.
Madera , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I do have very thin have I love to tease my sides and add hair spray under , it works amazing and keeps a tight grip on my hair 💓 I love it so much and highley recommend it
Star W.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect for curls it adds a great healthy shine and a tough hold I would definitely recommend it. I purchased mines in Walmart but they sell them nearly everywhere.
Tiffanie W.
Edwards , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have poofy hair so this helps keep my hair tame after straightening it or use many products to help her keep straight this happens to be one of them it is very reasonable price and it's long-lasting it last me all day I would use it again and I do recommend others to try it out
Karen S.
Ringwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Garnier Fructis products for their quality and price. I use this product after I have shampooed and conditioned my hair I spray it on before I dry and straigten my with a flat iron. My hair is normally straight but this helps it to look smoother.
Jay R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells really good. Leaves my hair with this nice sleek finish. Is super effective at holding my hair in place. Makes no difference with what hair type you have, works wonderfully. Use it every other morning to keep my hair from frizzing up due to the weather.
Becca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a full size bottle of his hair spray for years. The hold is relatively nice and spray works well. Sometimes the spray nozzle does clogged but that is an easy fix I just picking at it. Smells really nice. I would consider purchasing this again.
Kylie O.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite hairspray. It smells great and the hold is phenomenal. People always ask how I get my curls to stay in tact - garnier hairspray is my secret :) each can tends to last a couple months for me. It’s also under $5
Sara G.
I want to try this but I need a hair spray with medium streng. It's this good for that?
Alaina Y.
Frederick, MD
My hair is super fine and so hard to hold curls. Is this hair spray good for my kind of hair when curling it?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?
cali v.
I have fine straight hair. The words sleek and shine frighten me. Do you think this will work for me or will it make my hair look greasy in lieu of shiny?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How well does this work?