Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Frizz Defeat Deep Treatment

Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Conditioner contains apricot and argan oil from Morocco, to help treat frizzy, dry and unmanageable hair. Garnier Fructis Hair Conditioner comes in a 6.5 fl oz size and works deep to give you smoother hair. Garnier Sleek and Shine Conditioner, Frizz Defeat Deep Treatment, is formulated to give you sleek and shiny hair, so you can get the look you love.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, PEG-180, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait de Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, CI 19140/Yellow 5, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, CI 15985/Yellow 6, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

How do you guys like this product. ?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Frizz Defeat Deep Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
East Flat Rock
It made my hair so smooth. No frizz which was a blessing because i am always so frizzy. It’s part of being bi-racial that my hair just goes crazy because it wants too. No very expensive and it is a good size bottle to fit in my hand. 10/10 would buy again and recommend.
Statesville
This product smelled great and left my hair feeling soft while rinsing. It has a bright package and catches the eye in the store .this product did not need improvement and worked as I expected it to. I would buy it again. And tell others to purchase
Arlington, TX
I like this product so much it works well on my hair because it gets frizzy. It’s very affordable and it worth buying. I which it had a sweeter scent but it does smell really good. I would recommend it to others
My hair is kinda frizzy but this fixes it fast and easy without it looking gross or stuck together!! I love it and it smells so so good I highly recommend I have all my friends buying it now
Los Angeles
Love that I can use the treatment in the shower. After washing my hair out, I grab quite a few pumps of the product in my hand and layer it all over my hair, from root to tip. I leave it on for at least 5 minutes in the shower, meanwhile I shave. Then when rinsing off your hair instantly feels so smooth! It does take out the frizz but not 100%, it kind of is a conditioner which smells good but you just have to leave it on longer. Best if used with the shampoo of the same brand.
North Dakota
I use the Garnier Fructis sleek & Shine shampoo, conditioner, mask and leave in conditioner. This leaves your hair feel strong, repairs damaged and split ends almost immediately. Hair growth improves as well. Since I started using these my hair grows twice as fast.
Virginia Beach
With curly hair and permanent color, I need deep treatments pretty often. I like pampering my hair with the Sleek & Shine products at least once a month.
This is a great conditioner. I love this stuff. I have been using this stuff for months now, or when I run out of the leave-in conditioning cream that Garnier also makes. This stuff smells great, and I love the way it makes the texture of my hair feel. I recommend this product to any and everyone, of all hair types.This doesn't work at all!!!.
A decent conditioner at a good price point. I use this deep treatment mixed with a little water as a pre-shampoo day condition. It has a good consistency and doesn’t make my hair hard or stiff after rinsing, which can be the case in some deep treatments. Overall, it worked well with my natural hair.
Corinth, KY
Been using this pribuct for a while now and it does not disappoint. Does exactly what it's suppose to do and is very easy to use. Hasn't damaged or ruined my hair yet. I will definitely continue to use this product j the near future. Can't find a better product for this price range.