Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsGarnier
Fructis Sleek & Shine Frizz Defeat Deep Treatment

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Frizz Defeat Deep Treatment

Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Conditioner contains apricot and argan oil from Morocco, to help treat frizzy, dry and unmanageable hair. Garnier Fructis Hair Conditioner comes in a 6.5 fl oz size and works deep to give you smoother hair. Garnier Sleek and Shine Conditioner, Frizz Defeat Deep Treatment, is formulated to give you sleek and shiny hair, so you can get the look you love.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, PEG-180, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait de Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, CI 19140/Yellow 5, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, CI 15985/Yellow 6, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Has anyone used this product before? Does it leave your hair feeling moisturized or do you feel no difference? I would love to try it
How do you guys like this product. ?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Frizz Defeat Deep Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Bartow, FL
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Frizz Defeat Deep Treatment uploaded by Zenaida P.
Garnier Fructice! ♥️One of my favorite brand. Have a fantastic products. This product leaves my hair healthy, clean and manageable. Has a fantastic fragance. I love it! I recommend it and I continue using it.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Frizz Defeat Deep Treatment uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried this product many times l love it the smells amazing, I have thick frizzy curly hair and it helped tame the frizz, the only downside is that it weighed down my curls. A little goes a long way, I have had the same container for a while now and use it daily.
This is amazing it leaves a really sweet scent to the hair as well as helps give my straight fine hair a little life lol the only thing it needs for improvement is to be paired with the matching conditioner!! I buy this 2 out of 3 times when purchasing! If you havent tried what are you waiting for!!
Modesto, CA
Amazing product, leaves hair really soft and silky. It smells amazing!! I would definitely recommend this product to those with damaged hair due to constantly dying hair.
Laguna Hills, CA
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Frizz Defeat Deep Treatment uploaded by Audri C.
I really only use garnier on my head so I'd say it worked. Comes in a cute pump very easy to apply, smells really nice too😩😩
Binghamton, NY
I liked this stuff at first then it seemed as it was leaving like a weird residue on my hair and a strange build up ! But then again I shampoo daily so that could be my issue! So I had to use a clarifying shampoo to clear out the build up because I didn't like the feel of the build up for washing everyday with it ! But it did smell pretty just wasn't for me ,
Jamaica, NY
This product is amazing. I used it a few times for a month smells great and keep my hair feeling soft and smooth but however, I noticed a lot of my strand was in the tub after every wash. I would recommend this to anyone but I wouldn't use it again.
Waseca, MN
Sleek & shine is one of the best products that they have very nice packaging. It makes the frizz go away the only thing I don't like is to much can make your hair look greasy and very affordable. I would recommend this product to my friends.
Grand Prairie, TX
My daughter turned me on to this line of hair care. I really enjoy all that I have tried. It definitely reduces frizz and helps to make my mane a bit more manageable. I highly recommend this line of products
Brooklyn, NY
This is pretty good. It smells good. Makes the fizziness look more like a wet hair look. The only thing I don’t like about this product is it makes my hair look greasy