BY GARNIER

Garnier® Fructis® Sleek & Shine Fortifying Shampoo.

3 day sleek.

Argan oil from Morocco & apricot.

Frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair.

Smoothes for long-lasting frizz control & shine.

25.4 fl oz (750ml).

• This shampoo would be goog for my frizzy hair? 3 Answers
  • Hi! I want to know if this shampoo leaves hair with a lot of text...3 Answers
  • Soo am I just weird of does the avocado oil in all Garnier fructi...1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Shampoo
  • "smells great, makes my hair soft but with having hair that gets oily fast this a deff a shampoo that i don't need conditioner with." in 14 reviews
  • "yes i use this product and i love it .it leaves my hair soft and strong and it smells good too i would keep buy this " in 7 reviews
  • "I usually love Garnier Fructis shampoo, but the Sleek & Shine makes my hair greasy /: I can't use it unless I really have too." in 7 reviews
  • "I have curly, frizzy hair and this shampoo actually helps make my curls softer when I use it with their curl construct mousse!" in 6 reviews
  • "I saw a blog post about styling your curly hair and it used this product and other Garnier Fructis products." in 6 reviews
Ariana C.
Ariana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert

Pros: Improves Hair Health; Improves Texture; Gentle; Super effective; Smooths & Softens; Great Smell; Adds Shine

I bought this product in recommendation of two friends. Their hair is gorgeous. They recommended the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine system. I am so glad I bought it. When I looked at the prices, I became suspicious when it was only [$] per GFSS product. But I bought it. I'm hooked! It softens my hair, keeps it clean, adds SUPER shine, smells great, there's nothing I can say bad about it! The leave-in conditioning cream keeps my hair moisturized, silky smooth and shiny. I pair it with Herbal Essence's Long Hair Relationship split-end protection, and my hair is soft, silky, clean, and shiny.
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product & have been using it several years. First and foremost A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. It is always part of hair styling ritual and I constantly receive compliments on my hair. I very lightly mist on my hair after I'm done styling. It gives my hair a natural shine and it truly is weightless. Again, a little goes a long way, so mist very lightly and repeat if needed. I mist only on the ends as those tend to be the most damaged by the flat iron, curling iron, blow dryer etc.. I wish it were more readily available in stores, I usually end up buying a few bottles online. I highly recommend and is a must have for me!
Liz R.
Liz R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have damaged hair due to straightening and blow drying nearly daily so I am always looking for new products to use to combat my heat tools. This promised sleeker, shinier, healthier looking hair and this product just fell so short. My hair looked like I hadn't washed it in days no matter how much I sprayed and would ruined my fresh clean hair and blow out. It was given to me by a friend to try and I feel bad for wanting to toss it in the trash. I just can't see this working for anyone else's hair. Perhaps I used it wrong but even following the directions just did not work for me.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is really curly and frizzy so I thought this would really help , this product had a really amazing smell that was the only pro to this product, the cons would be that my hair felt dry and I would have so much of my hair falling out it was horrible I changed my routine around to see if it was something else causing this but sadly it wasn't once I stopped using this shampoo the fallout stopped , the weird thing was that I continue to use the conditioner version of this paired with a different shampoo and it works perfectly
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Emporia, KS
Even though this contains sulfates and many are trying to avoid those now, I typically only wash my hair once a week. This shampoo does a great job at removing the natural oil build up and making my hair feel clean, never heavy. I have been trying sulfate free shampoos for the last couple of months, and so far, I prefer how my hair looked and felt while using Sleek & Shine. I had been using the shampoo and conditioner together for over 8 years, and I will probably be going back to it very soon.
Serene B.
Serene B.
Wilmington, NC
This product is very light and smells amazing, just like other Garnier hair products. It's very affordable and you can find it in any supermarket. I love the smell so much, however it leaves my hair slightly wet when using it and it doesn't hold down frizz for long. It can also make your hair look greasy and will throw off straightened hair since it is so wet. I would probably recommend this product for thick or curly hair, but mine is thin and slightly straight.
Carolina L.
Carolina L.
Pearland, TX
I love this product a lot. It's one of my favorite shampoos. I have been using this for a very long time. However, it doesn't leave a smell since it doesn't really have a particular fragrance. Although it doesn't give dramatic shine, I've noticed that when I use this shampoo, my hair doesn't fall out as much compared to when I don't use this. I feel that this really helps strengthen my hair a lot. Plus, it's not a really expensive shampoo, which is perfect for us.
Beth J.
Beth J.
Mount Airy, MD
I love Garnier shampoo. My hair feels clean but not dry. It shines and helps my wavy hair look sleeker, especially in the summer when the humidity is high. I use Garnier every day and it is great. It isn't the cheapest product but it certainly isn't the most expensive. I highly recommend all of Granier's products to everyone (even total strangers in the store that are looking for a specific product). Garnier has the perfect product for everyone.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Erie, PA
I love this shampoo!!! I rarely find a shampoo that keeps my hair sleek and not frizzy but this one actually works! I have oily, greasy hair and I love this shampoo for that because it helps keep my hair feeling clean all day long. I also have wavy hair which can get out of hand sometimes but this shampoo helps with the frizz and I love the smell of it!!! Definitely recommend this to people who need to control their wavy hair and fly aways
Alaina I.
Alaina I.
Indian Trail , NC
After one use this shampoo became my favorite. It's great and reasonably priced. My hair is naturally curly and gets frizzy very easily and this shampoo combined with the conditioner and frizz ease oil helps keep my hair in tip top shape. My hair does still get frizzy but it's managable with these products and they help add a shine to my hair that other products claimed to do but didn't. This is honestly my go to shampoos.
isabela s.
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
Does anyone have a problem with this shampoo making there hair look greasy??
Ryla B.
Ryla B.
Does it make your hair worse if it's oily?
Marla A.
Marla A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product work well on an oily hair type?
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Does this work on all hair types ?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Is this shampoo good for natural curl hair. I have problems with my hair getting tangled due to shampoo.