BY GARNIER

Garnier® Fructis® Sleek & Shine Fortifying Shampoo.

3 day sleek.

Argan oil from Morocco & apricot.

Frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair.

Smoothes for long-lasting frizz control & shine.

25.4 fl oz (750ml).

• This shampoo would be goog for my frizzy hair? 4 Answers
  • Hi! I want to know if this shampoo leaves hair with a lot of text...3 Answers
  • Soo am I just weird of does the avocado oil in all Garnier fructi...1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Shampoo
  • "smells great, makes my hair soft but with having hair that gets oily fast this a deff a shampoo that i don't need conditioner with." in 14 reviews
  • "yes i use this product and i love it .it leaves my hair soft and strong and it smells good too i would keep buy this " in 7 reviews
  • "I usually love Garnier Fructis shampoo, but the Sleek & Shine makes my hair greasy /: I can't use it unless I really have too." in 7 reviews
  • "I have curly, frizzy hair and this shampoo actually helps make my curls softer when I use it with their curl construct mousse!" in 6 reviews
  • "I saw a blog post about styling your curly hair and it used this product and other Garnier Fructis products." in 6 reviews
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes it’s cheap in price but be prepared to wash your hair every few hours it makes your hair feel extremely greasy rather then smooth. I have extremely thick hair and usually only wash every other day but this shampoo makes it look and feel dirty much quicker than other brands.
Alissa S.
Indianola
Favorite shampoo of all time! It keeps my hair very soft and frizz free throughout the day. I used to have a problem with my hair being very dry, but this restored my hair with in a few uses.
April D.
Livingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one of my favorite shampoos I have tried in my 29 years ( which is alot...lol)!!! This shampoo for one leaves your hair feeling great ( smooth, no frizz, and soft to the touch) but it also leaves behind a really great refreshing scent. I don't think the scent is so strong that it clashes with anything else scented you may be wearing. I do catch myself getting a whiff of the smell from time to time throughout the day though. I will continue to buy this product in rotation with all of my other favorite shampoos! Plus, a little extra bonus is that every time I
Maranda W.
Rock, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time fav. Wish it helped more with keeping color in my hair but I love this stuff otherwise. My favorite go to shampoo. And yes cheap. Bottles last forever. Definitely makes my hair soft and frizz free.
Zaakirah H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo cleans my scalp and strands with a nice leather and scent. It does not dry my hair or create frizz. The price of affordable and I can always find it. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally don't use this product for my hair, because I prefer to use sulfate-free products, but my eleven-year-old daughter does use it, and it does just fine for her hair
Maria De Jesus B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love and trust using Garnier Fructis products. Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Fortifying Shampoo gives my hair some shine and volume which is lacking in my hair. There is no buildup, and a pleasant scent. I always finish up with their conditioner as well as their leave in conditioner.
brittany c.
Titusville
I dont really care for this shampoo. it has a nice smell and it lathers well but it doesn't make my hair feel smooth and clean after I wash it. I think it cost to much for the poor quality it serves. I prefer Pantene or dove over garnier. Ive tried it maybe once and wouldn't not purchase again.
Fabiola Y.
Inglewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tiene in aroma delicioso, pero a mi en lo personal no me funciono. Sera por mi tipo de cabello que no es ni lacio ni chino, y a mi me gusta alaciarlo, y este shampoo dejo mi cabello muy  grasoso lo cual no me agrado mucho, tal ves les ayude a personas con tipo de cabello reseco.
Kristin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo. Been using since I was a kid & still do. Very moisturizing. Never have dandruff with this never have an itchy head. Makes my hair so sleek. Can get a bit heavy for some but I switch out my shampoos & conditioners a lot since I just buy whatever's on sale usually.
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
Does anyone have a problem with this shampoo making there hair look greasy??
Ryla B.
Does it make your hair worse if it's oily?
Marla A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product work well on an oily hair type?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Does this work on all hair types ?
Melissa M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Is this shampoo good for natural curl hair. I have problems with my hair getting tangled due to shampoo.