BY GARNIER

Garnier® Fructis® Sleek & Shine Fortifying Shampoo.

3 day sleek.

Argan oil from Morocco & apricot.

Frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair.

Smoothes for long-lasting frizz control & shine.

25.4 fl oz (750ml).

• This shampoo would be goog for my frizzy hair? 4 Answers
  • Hi! I want to know if this shampoo leaves hair with a lot of text...3 Answers
  • Soo am I just weird of does the avocado oil in all Garnier fructi...1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Shampoo
  • "smells great, makes my hair soft but with having hair that gets oily fast this a deff a shampoo that i don't need conditioner with." in 14 reviews
  • "yes i use this product and i love it .it leaves my hair soft and strong and it smells good too i would keep buy this " in 7 reviews
  • "I usually love Garnier Fructis shampoo, but the Sleek & Shine makes my hair greasy /: I can't use it unless I really have too." in 7 reviews
  • "I have curly, frizzy hair and this shampoo actually helps make my curls softer when I use it with their curl construct mousse!" in 6 reviews
  • "Love using Fructis especially this one it does what it says leaves me hair shiny and all the Fructis products smell really good :)" in 6 reviews
Jay 💖.
I really liked this shampoo! I used it about three times a week,and it made my hair nice and soft and it smelled great! It left my curls bouncy and soft,and it didn't dry my hair out at all. It did end up over time leaving a slight build up on my scalp though,but most shampoos do that after consistent use,so I'm not really bothered by that. I would repurchase this,but would probably recommend only using it one or two times a week if the build up will bother you. The bottle lasted me months,as it didn't take much to clean my hair with it,and I believe that it was only about $7 for me.
Passion H.
This is a okay shampoo just to clean your hair or whatever scent smells great and yes it Has a long lasting smell to it. This product is okay and perfect for the price so you get what you paid for the lather is great 👍 I definitely buy again cause I like how it cleans my hair
Sarah M.
Montgomery , IL
Yes it’s cheap in price but be prepared to wash your hair every few hours it makes your hair feel extremely greasy rather then smooth. I have extremely thick hair and usually only wash every other day but this shampoo makes it look and feel dirty much quicker than other brands.
Jordaine-Faith E.
Pearland
My hair is naturally straight, flat, and plain Jane so I was looking for a shampoo that would give my hair a little “umph.” I think this shampoo did the job some of the time. It great after you blow dry your hair. I can see myself buying this again in the unforeseen future.
Lauren R.
My favorite shampoos and conditioners! They are great for my oily hair, and handle my damage and breakage carefully while repairing and strengthening my hair! The whole line smells great and leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking after just one use! I would recommend to everyone!
Jessica F.
Carmel, IN
This shampoo is great and cleans my hair effectively, but there is nothing really special about it that has stood out for me. I will keep buying it and using it because it does the nothing great, but nothing really stands out about it, except for the yummy smell.
Lauren W.
I’ve been using this shampoo for as long as I can remember honestly. I sometimes mix it with other shampoos (like itsa10) but I always am using this one! It makes my hair soft, shiny, and super clean. I will continue to use it and repurchase it again and again.
Jenni L.
Washington, DC
My hair tends to have a mind of its own (dry one day, oily the next, wavy some days and straight on others), so I’m always looking for something to help tame it with minimal effort. I’ve been using various shampoos and conditioners in the Garnier Fructis line for awhile now and this one is my favorite. It smells good, lathers up nicely, and leaves my hair feeling clean (but not dry). When I blow dry my hair it stays straighter and when I air dry it it’s smoother and looks more tamed. I also use the corresponding conditioner.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This shampoo smells like apples. I think it worked the first week and then stopped working for me. I'm sad because I really liked the smell of it. It paired well with the conditioner from this line. I wouldn't buy this product again and wouldn't recommend it.
MEGAN P.
Chicago , IL
I always buy this one, i love love love it! From the softness to the shiny ness. My hair always feels great after i use it. And it’s pretty cheap to me. I always look for the combo pack that comes with the leave in conditioner it’s a great value deal.
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
Does anyone have a problem with this shampoo making there hair look greasy??
Ryla B.
Does it make your hair worse if it's oily?
Marla A.
Does this product work well on an oily hair type?
Melissa M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Is this shampoo good for natural curl hair. I have problems with my hair getting tangled due to shampoo.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Does this work on all hair types ?