Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque, 10.2 OZ. (289 g)

BY GARNIER

3 Minute Masque for Frizzy, Dry or Unmanageable Hair With Nutrit see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aliyah S.
Odivelas, Lisbon
I usually use other products for my hair, since I'm a bit picky about it and I have curly hair, which means that it's not as easy to brush and to fortify. I decided to take the risk and try this one and so far it hasn't done any damage to my hair and has only caused the good in it thankfully! My curls have been really long-lasting and I don't lose as much hair while brushing it as before!
Kaylie D.
Kerkrade
For me it works well, I have medium-length curly and frizzy hair. The price you pay is good for what you get. My hair got really nice and shiny from this product, it smells nice and for me it lasts about 2/3 days, I am overall very satisfied with this product.
Biannys R.
Doral, FL
i love it! my hair gets really soft and manageable. Its great on color treated hair because it moisturized them. It is affordable and you find it everywhere. it smells great too.
glittery b.
souk ahras
One of the best hair masks i've ever used. Scince I have a really dry hair , and once it's air dry it just gets even worst. and that's exactly why i'm into this it's just a lifesaver.
Rosy D.
Tiene un rico aroma cítricos! Deja el cabello hidratado y hermoso! Es rendidos por la forma de su presentación! Es relativamente económico! Se los recomiendo recomiendo
Sara N.
Es una buena mascarilla para el cabello, lo deja sedoso y manejable, se siente muy rico en el cabello por el olor que tiene, mantiene el cabello estable sin dejar sensación grasosa
johana S.
Te deja el pelo como nuevo. Al salir de la ducha notas una sensacion en el cabello super agradable. Ademas te lo nutre y le aporta bolumen y intensidad a tu cabello.
Yo combino otra marcada de champu como el tresemme y luego con esta mascarilla y queda estupendo
Messaoudi G.
j'adore de masque , ça fait longtemps que j'applique pas ce masque mais auparavant le masque que j'ai toujours achété est Garnier Frutis
Brigita U.
My hair after this was shiny, soft and smell was amaizing. Really like it. And i use it all the time and i don't wan't to stop. ☺☺☺
Arianna B.
N2m5g6
This gave my hair great volume and shine, it made my hair so sleek! It has a amazing smell and is cheap for what you get!