Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque, 10.2 OZ. (289 g)

BY GARNIER

3 Minute Masque for Frizzy, Dry or Unmanageable Hair With Nutrit see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica E.
MOLINO, FL
Really nice product. Smells great. Leaves hair snooth and silky. And smelling nice. Totally a repurchase
Madeline F.
Connecticut
I love everything about this product it keeps my hair with volume and shiny 100% recommend it oily scalp
Stacey P.
Lodi, CA
Used it once before But made my head itch bad I have a sensitive scalp so this product isn't good for me
Aniqa J.
Brooklyn , NY
This is good for those who have frizzy hair but unfortunately my hair is oily too and it add oil to it
April L.
Doylestown, OH
Great product! One of my go to products because of its awesome quality and affordable price!
Courtney W.
When my hair is super dry and broken. I use this mask and it repairs it almost instantly.
Mary B.
Lowell, MA
I like to add a little bit of this in my daily conditioner to just add a little boost.
Christine R.
Brooklyn, NY
This leaves my hair very soft. I love a good conditioning product and this is a go to.
Linah B.
Ariana
Love this product! Can't find it locally anymore and I have to buy online. I have long naturally curly hair that I blow dry, pull out straight with a flat iron and then use anti humidity hairspray on. I use this conditioner on it by combing through my hair before I go to bed leaving it in for about 6 - 7 hours while I sleep. I get up, shower and wash my hair and it's so much easier to control with hardly ANY frizz or waves! My hair looks thicker and is so much easier to style and control using this product. I only use it as a 'leave in' once a week and my hair loves it! Please don't ever quit selling it!
Alice-Rose L.
Leeds
I would highly recommend this conditioner! It leaves my hair soft and sleek after every use! It also leaves my hair less fuzzy than usual and more controllable! I would highly recommend! It also smells amazing!