Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque, 10.2 OZ. (289 g)

BY GARNIER

3 Minute Masque for Frizzy, Dry or Unmanageable Hair With Nutrit see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angela M.
Post Falls, ID
Love this stuff keeps my hair looking shining and sleek all night! And you don't have to use an abscesses amount in you hair
Stephanie B.
Boston, VA
My daughter uses a straitening iron and it causes damage. This product helps repair her hair and keep it from getting fried
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
I have always loved what the the Sleek and Shine products have done for my hair! I highly recommend this to product!
Kika B.
Riverside, CA
I didn't really like this product. Felt like it left my hair looking greasy which was not the look I was going for .
Michelle P.
Made my hair feel really soft and smooth not greasy very affordable rinsed easily smells really good highly recommend
Taylor G.
Works pretty good, may make your hair oily if you use too much. But still good. I would buy it again. Decent price
Liliya K.
West Springfield
I like it,, this makes my hair nice and silky, sms smells heavenly, and there price is the best!!!Will buy again
Sondra C.
Buffalo
This product product is good in helping my hair curl. It is also pretty cheap to buy. I will continue to use it.
April M.
Cedar Park, TX
The smell is good but as a masque there is nothing special about it all and a little expensive if im being honest
Stacey M.
Saint Marys , PA
This product works great and it smells really good. It isn't too expensive either and can be found at walmart.