Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque, 10.2 OZ. (289 g)

BY GARNIER

3 Minute Masque for Frizzy, Dry or Unmanageable Hair With Nutrit see more...

Buy on Amazon
#CHROME_Miami /.
Miami
i have really dry hair .  i used this product twice a week for a month and the comparison of before and after was truly a big difference. i would recommend this product to the women out there with the same problem as me.
Melissa G.
Long Beach, CA
I use this after i take a shower. I leave my hair wet and apply some on. And it helps with the tangels, not to mention it smells so good and leaves my hair smelling good.
Natalie S.
Shrewsbury, MA
This product is amazing for taming frizz. My hair is wavy before a straight iron, and this product allows me to go some days without having to iron it.
Nathalie B.
Bridgeport, CT
Perfect, leave your hair very soft and shining.. i realy love this product. Recomended a 100%!!! You would see the changes very Quick!
peggy m.
Huntington
Yes yes yes honey this is the best and affordable leave in conditioner love it so much use it a lot it works wonders and. Will always use it
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
I love this deep conditioner. I love the way it smells on my hair. It helps me when I blow dry my hair it helps me blow dry my hair straight.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this pomade, it helps my hair stay sleek all day. I have very unmanageable hair more on the heavy thicker side and this works!
Lisa L.
Hermitage
I absolutely love how soft this makes my hair. After a couple of treatments my hair was so soft & shinny! It smells so good as well.
Carla P.
El Paso, TX
I love how this smells, so so good! It works very good and so rich and creamy ! I like using this product about 3 times a week
Jennifer H.
Hazard, KY
I use this every 10-12 days it conditions my naturally curly hair an leaves it feeling smooth not frizzy keeps my curls relaxed