Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque, 10.2 OZ. (289 g)

BY GARNIER

3 Minute Masque for Frizzy, Dry or Unmanageable Hair With Nutrit see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erin H.
Florence, KY
This is a good product if you have frizzy hair. It can make it look a little greasy, but it does its job. For $6, it will last about 2 months and you only have to use a small amount of your whole head! I use it at the ends of my hair to combat split ends.
Leanna C.
I was satisfied with the product but it kind of made my skin feel a little oily after use i was concerned if I washed my face afterwards with my acne cleanser it would take away the effects of this product I do have acne flare ups every now and then it worked the way it should but at this point I decided I was more concerned in getting my acne under control
Destiny W.
Shreveport , LA
I have used this product in the past I liked the results. It’s great for color treated hair. Keeps it nice and moisturized and it also smells really good. It’s long lasting and helps with frizzing as well.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I actually use this as an overnight leave in treatment when my hair is really dry from coloring or cold weather. It’s cheap and works great to get my hair moisturized and back to looking and feeling good. I repurchase this every few months
Kaitlan A.
This is a really great mask that you can easily find at the drugstore. It works and does what it says it is going to. Not the best working one I have ever used but it is cheap and you can find it at a lot of stores.
Ashley F.
Hamburg, PA
I use just a little of this after a shower as a nice leave in conditioner
Keeps my hair just a little extra soft
Or if i am gonna go out for the night just a little of this before my gel or mouse is great
Megan K.
When they say 3 mins they mean it! I had no time when I originally used this and my hair was so soft and smelled so good when I washed it out! I felt and saw the difference. I'm also a natural hair woman!
Brittany P.
This product is pretty good for being something that was purchased at the drug store. It's affordable and it works well! It adds shine and helps with dead split ends or if you have drier hair. I like this product for when I'm out of my expensive stuff and it gets me by until I can replace!
Hanna P.
Panama City, FL
While I loved the way this product made the ends of my hair feel it left the top of my hair feeling oily and heavy. It is not overly priced and easy to use. I would recommend not applying to the scalp and only using on the ends of the hair if your hair gets oily easily.
Nina G.
This stuff is an absolute lifesaver. Whenever my hair needs a quick repair, this hydrating treatment is all I'll ever need. It's smooth and smells so great. Just a rinse with cold water and I'm all set for the day. Highly recommend this product :)