BY GARNIER

3 Minute Masque for Frizzy, Dry or Unmanageable Hair With Nutrit

Buy on Amazon
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Whenever I dye my hair I like to do a deep conditioner to it right away ! So I always get the Garnier deep conditioner products! Very affordable! Leave my hair so soft and smelling so amazing 😉! Ladies always remember to give your hair a good deep condition after any damage that you do or have done to your hair ! Even when I wouldn’t dye my hair I would always do a great deep condition to get my hair back to life and looking healthy & happy !
Leanna C.
I was satisfied with the product but it kind of made my skin feel a little oily after use i was concerned if I washed my face afterwards with my acne cleanser it would take away the effects of this product I do have acne flare ups every now and then it worked the way it should but at this point I decided I was more concerned in getting my acne under control
Kait K.
st louis
My hair is so healthy, it is so beautiful thanks to this amazing mask. I use it weekly and the ends of my hair have become so strong. Not to mention it smells amazing too!
Tami M.
Rochester
This product works very well - my hair needs a lot of conditioning because it is very dry from dying it.  I use this at least 2 a week and my hair feels softer.
Erin H.
Florence, KY
This is a good product if you have frizzy hair. It can make it look a little greasy, but it does its job. For $6, it will last about 2 months and you only have to use a small amount of your whole head! I use it at the ends of my hair to combat split ends.
Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
Very great conditioner for a deep conditioner. I love the way it made my hair feel. I left conditioner on my for 45 and washed it out in the shower. After I washed it out my hair felt amazing. I would love to buy this product again but I wish the jar was bigger
Amanda S.
Louisville, KY
I have been using this for awhile now. I love this it's wonderful does not weight my hair down. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future and recommending this to my friends and family
Destiny W.
Shreveport , LA
I have used this product in the past I liked the results. It’s great for color treated hair. Keeps it nice and moisturized and it also smells really good. It’s long lasting and helps with frizzing as well.
Brittany P.
['Clewiston ', ''], FL
This product is pretty good for being something that was purchased at the drug store. It's affordable and it works well! It adds shine and helps with dead split ends or if you have drier hair. I like this product for when I'm out of my expensive stuff and it gets me by until I can replace!
Hanna P.
Panama City, FL
While I loved the way this product made the ends of my hair feel it left the top of my hair feeling oily and heavy. It is not overly priced and easy to use. I would recommend not applying to the scalp and only using on the ends of the hair if your hair gets oily easily.