Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Melanie F.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Brookelynn E.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Xiana l.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing, frizz control, and shine from garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo. The formula, with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot, conditions deeply to lock out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*, and smoothes the surface for hair that is so much shinier. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek... see more...

• My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is ...1 Answers
  • I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Veronica T.
I use it on curly hair and it work good, not my favourite but I like it.. I suggest the moisturizer from the same line
Stephannie G.
Los Angeles
Has helped me w/ my curly frizzy hair. I would recommend this to anyone that wants frizz free hair that looks healthy
kimberly c.
What I live the most about this product is their smell it's so refreshing and I leaves my hair very soft and smooth.
Taryn T.
Clio
It kinda works but not that well for my hair I bought it at Walmart and I often us this product maybe 2 days a week.
Lesly C.
i love this shampoo it leaves your hair nice and clean it also has an amazing smell to it deffenitly a yes love it
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
I really like this condtioner and it is one of my favorites. The bonus is it smells great and the price is right!
Crystal A.
Love this!
Makes my hair shine and silky smooth.
Last for a long time as well.
Just a dime size is all you need.
cortney a.
I love this product fir frizz it works immediately. Has a great scent and lasts all day. I bought it from target.
Ella D.
Brighton, MA
Best shampoo out there. Smells amazing and does the job! Leaves my hair less frizzy without using conditioner.
alexis f.
Pasadena, TX
Keeps my hair looking shiny and beautiful helps calm the frizz , affordable and I love the pump it has for use
Melissa H.
Spotsylvania, VA
I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products to attempt to control frizz. In your experience will this be a good alternative to the styling gels and mousse? I know they can be so bad for your hair but the shampoo and conditioner I currently use doesn't seem to do much to help once its dry from the shower!
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is very long, thick and wavy. Is this a good product to try for this problem ?