Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Melanie F.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Brookelynn E.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Xiana l.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing, frizz control, and shine from garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo. The formula, with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot, conditions deeply to lock out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*, and smoothes the surface for hair that is so much shinier. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek... see more...

• My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is ...1 Answers
  • I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Karlie R.
Tucson, AZ
This product really makes your hair shiny like Silk and makes it feel like Silk I've been using this for years and years my favorite
Christina H.
I liked the way this smelled and how it added shine to my hair but I didn’t really notice a difference on the frizziness in my hair.
Kamill H.
Vallejo, CA
I never like there brand stuff it always made my hair feel dry. Great price but doesn't work for me at all. I wouldn't recommend it
Shelly J.
Akron, OH
I've used this product in the past, and it always helped tame my crazy baby hairs/fly aways, and helped hold style in humidity!
Kaitlyn M.
North Walpole
This gets rid of frizz in a snap, but be careful not to apply too much. It can make your hair super oily and is hard to get out
Melanie F.
Coward, SC
It keeps my hair from being frizzy after I get out of a shower! I have 2c-3a hair and it's a miracle this shampoo manages it!
Kristy W.
I have been using this consistently for past 4 years. Is is great at conditioning and for a great price! Love the smell also!
Casey S.
This product works fairly well at containing frizz. However, it leaves behind a residue, even after washing my hair.
Samantha R.
Orangevale, CA
Like most of these product they made my hair feel very oily after while. Didnt really do the job. Need to find a new one
Addison V.
Albertville, AL
Keeps my frizz completely tamed between every wash. I use this on the daily due to hummidity. An absolute fave of mine.
Melissa H.
Spotsylvania, VA
I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products to attempt to control frizz. In your experience will this be a good alternative to the styling gels and mousse? I know they can be so bad for your hair but the shampoo and conditioner I currently use doesn't seem to do much to help once its dry from the shower!
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is very long, thick and wavy. Is this a good product to try for this problem ?