Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Melanie F.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Brookelynn E.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Xiana l.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing, frizz control, and shine from garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo. The formula, with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot, conditions deeply to lock out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*, and smoothes the surface for hair that is so much shinier. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek... see more...

• My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is ...1 Answers
  • I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Catalina C.
Tracy , CA
I use after shower smells good and after you straighten or curl hair it gives you a shine witch makes it look stunning in the sun without feeling Oily
jasminee F.
Loveee it! Just love the way it makes my hair nice and shiny it's pretty affordable. I haven't really tried any other one besides this one.
Kiersten M.
This product works very well, It provides a nice smelling sleek look when you are finished styling your hair and can be used for touchups.
Jessica U.
Shreveport , LA
Works great on the ends of hair when damp. Otherwise my hair looks greasy. This use to be my go to until I discovered brands I liked more.
Sara J.
Pontotoc , MS
I absolutely love this anti frizz. It keeps my hair from getting dry and it doesn't leave my hair oily. Smells good and is easy to apply.
Aliza H.
Grand Prairie, TX
Best anti frizz solution ive ever used.. Seriously!! Gives the perfect sleek and shine finish, with no oily residue. Highly recommended!
Rheamae W.
Annapolis, MD
I used this one before. Like any other Garnier product, this one smells good but I didn't like how it made my hair so greasy... not good
Nicki Z.
Tomball, TX
This always leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and it reduces the frizz I naturally get. It also makes flat ironing my hair really easy.
Karlaa T.
Love how it helps untagled my hair as well is afdordable love the way it makes it easy to straights or curl my hair without frizzyness
Lia A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product so much. My hair get really dry and frizzy sometimes and this helps to moisturize my hair and get rid of the frizz
Melissa H.
Spotsylvania, VA
I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products to attempt to control frizz. In your experience will this be a good alternative to the styling gels and mousse? I know they can be so bad for your hair but the shampoo and conditioner I currently use doesn't seem to do much to help once its dry from the shower!
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is very long, thick and wavy. Is this a good product to try for this problem ?