Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Melanie F.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Brookelynn E.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Xiana l.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing, frizz control, and shine from garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo. The formula, with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot, conditions deeply to lock out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*, and smoothes the surface for hair that is so much shinier. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek... see more...

• My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is ...1 Answers
  • I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Natalie Z.
I love this shampoo so much. It's amazing in my hair and it has very nice packaging. The scent is nice and it's very long lasting! I would definitely recommend this product to others because it works great with my hair!
kaylee m.
North Augusta
i have very dry hair so this helps to moisturize the hair. i purchased it from the local walmart and i use it all the time. it's so affordable for such good quality. i would totally buy again and recommend to everyone!
Sarah M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Easy to use. I mix this with a curl cream to give a little extra "not crunchy" hold to it my curls, especially since thy are prone to frizz at any hint of humidity
Rachel G.
Louisville, KY
Okay, so this shampoo is AMAZING!!! I have been using it for many years now and cannot find another alternative. My hair can be extremely frizzy and oily, but this shampoo just does it for me! I have tried going with other brands and such and only ended up coming back to this shampoo again! I am a believer and will never stop using this product!
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
I really like this condtioner and it is one of my favorites. The bonus is it smells great and the price is right!
mani a.
Allen Park, MI
This products has worked its magic on my. The oil in it does not leave hair greasy. Stops the frizzy and really makes my hair just as it claims. Sleek and shiny
Brittney S.
Channelview, TX
I find that this serum leaves my hair very soft and shiny . Me personally , my hair is very dead but this manages to make it look really good and smelling good
Kanya R.
Bryan, TX
My hair literally has a mind of its own. Not only do I have natural curly hair but its also ridiculously frizzy and never styles or looks the way I want it to.
Anera B.
Brunswick, OH
I use this in my regiment and it works well with my curly, coarse, and frizzy hair. It helps tame the frizz and adds moisture to control the coarseness.
Catalina C.
Tracy , CA
I use after shower smells good and after you straighten or curl hair it gives you a shine witch makes it look stunning in the sun without feeling Oily
Melissa H.
Spotsylvania, VA
I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products to attempt to control frizz. In your experience will this be a good alternative to the styling gels and mousse? I know they can be so bad for your hair but the shampoo and conditioner I currently use doesn't seem to do much to help once its dry from the shower!
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is very long, thick and wavy. Is this a good product to try for this problem ?