Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Melanie F.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Brookelynn E.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Xiana l.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing, frizz control, and shine from garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo. The formula, with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot, conditions deeply to lock out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*, and smoothes the surface for hair that is so much shinier. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek... see more...

• My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is ...1 Answers
  • I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Gianna M.
I love this product. It's great for oily hair. And make sure it's not nice. I recognized all my friends. I'm very satisfied with my results. I will definitely buy this again. I recommend this to my friends.I will definitely buy it again.
Brittany K.
Conyers , GA
Smells great and keeps my hair moisturized. I am
Natural with kinky curly hair and my hair gets dry quickly. This product keeps my hair nice and moisturized and smelling great.
Alyssa H.
Brownwood , TX
Affordable product compared to its competitors
. Works like a charm and leaves your hair smelling amazing! I bought this product at Walmart and will be purchasing again. I highlight recommend using it!
Abby G.
Savannah , Ga
I have really frizzy hair so I needed an oil that will help tame the frizz but not leave my hair dry. I got it at Walmart, reasonable price. I stopped using it bc it leave a oily residue in my hair.
Julianna T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Hydrates hair without making it oily. Controls frizz as much as it could. If you have very curly hair and are in the tropics this might not cut it. But I love the product.
Renee A.
Helped with my frizzy, wavy mess of a hair when I had it a decent length. Either my hair is stubborn or I need to find a way to get it to help my hair take in moisture more
Dorothy P.
Ewing, VA
I can't use this conditioner in the summer because my hair get oily too fast but it works great in the colder months. Really helps reduce frizz when I blow dry my hair.
Ashleyy M.
Hampton, GA
Nice smell, but that’s really the only aspect I enjoyed about this product. It did nothing for my curly/Coily hair. Wish I could’ve liked it more, the price is great.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
The scent is amazing and long lasting in my hair. It makes my hair shiny and very sleek. After using this it looks like I don't even have split ends. Easy to wash out
jenny w.
LOVE THIS !!! Keeps my hair sleek and shines all day, without a greasy look. Once you figure out how much is good for your hair, you can't stop using it! Bye bye frizz!
Melissa H.
Spotsylvania, VA
I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products to attempt to control frizz. In your experience will this be a good alternative to the styling gels and mousse? I know they can be so bad for your hair but the shampoo and conditioner I currently use doesn't seem to do much to help once its dry from the shower!
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is very long, thick and wavy. Is this a good product to try for this problem ?