Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Melanie F.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Brookelynn E.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Xiana l.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing, frizz control, and shine from garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo. The formula, with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot, conditions deeply to lock out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*, and smoothes the surface for hair that is so much shinier. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek... see more...

• My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is ...1 Answers
  • I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Lindsey H.
North Hills
THIS smells so good ! And once it's applied.l to the hair it feels so good and soft ! Better than conditioner itself I would say ! And very effective I didn't have to straighten my hair bc this controlled the frizz .
Stephanie S.
Perris, CA
I only needed a small amount it did what it said and made my hair slay all day without looking greasy or heavy ..the scent was wonderful and last for hours..i didnt wash it out and my hair was still looking good the next day
Ashley C.
I use this often. It helps my hair to look it's best and smell it's best. It's undeniably good. My hair is dark brown, and wavy but VERY frizzy. This stuff helps me control my frizz. So I like it. I'd use it again.
Brianna U.
Totally an awesome product! This is awesome it smooths my flyaways and makes my hair look so good. This totally helps with my frizz in my hair. Also it makes my hair look so healthy and feels so much stronger.
Lenise C.
Schuylkill County, PA
Helps greatly with my dry heatdamaged brittle hair! I got it at my local CVS for only 8 bucks! Definitely lasts awhile and doesn't kill your bank account! Recommend immensely to heat damaged or brittle hair.
Regina S.
Palos Hills, IL
Love it would use again and again .love that it's affordable . Great smell and great product . Lot goes along way and the product has a great smell , great package and the price is great would offer again
Alyssa Kayla J.
the only drugstore shampoo I use, and I don't use many shampoos to begin with since I co-wash. My hair feels clean after, but not stripped and dry. The conditioner gives great slip, shine, and moisture.
Christy  E.
Fort Drum, NY
This product is perfect for massaging through your hair after you shower, it makes it really soft, smooth, and it smells great! I like to use it for my kids hair vs. detangling sprays.
Jessica L.
Sound Beach, NY
I love how this smells and how it makes my hair feel. It doesn't make my hair feel oily. The smell is long lasting. It smells clean. I am satisfied with this and I would recommend it.
Angie M.
Wildomar, CA
I use this oil in my daily routine! No other oil works for my hair like this one does, it isn't too oily or smell too strong! It also gives me absolutely no frizz through the day and keeps my hair so soft and straight
Melissa H.
Spotsylvania, VA
I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products to attempt to control frizz. In your experience will this be a good alternative to the styling gels and mousse? I know they can be so bad for your hair but the shampoo and conditioner I currently use doesn't seem to do much to help once its dry from the shower!
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is very long, thick and wavy. Is this a good product to try for this problem ?