Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Melanie F.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Brookelynn E.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Xiana l.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing, frizz control, and shine from garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo. The formula, with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot, conditions deeply to lock out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*, and smoothes the surface for hair that is so much shinier. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek... see more...

• My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is ...1 Answers
  • I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
Whenever I find that my hair is kind of dry I get a few pumps of this a run it through my hair. Especially my ends, when they are dry I put some on my ends and it leaves them feeling softer. It's pretty affordable so it's a nice product
Angelica M.
Too oily for my hair. Smell was great though. Felt very silky and smooth but overtime got very greasy feeling. This maybe better for thicker fuller hair. Mine is thick but easily oily. I always love the smell of their products though.
Ashley N.
This product is a good value. A little goes a long way when using the product, too much can make hair look very greasy very quickly. I use this product every other day and it smoothes out my fly-aways. I would definitely buy again.
Heather P.
Blairsden-Graeagle, CA
Live for the smell of this product but it makes my hair so greasy! It used to be my everyday go to until I recently replaced it with a new bottle and it doesn't seem to be the same! Even the smallest amount makes me need a shower. Disappointed, I miss the old formula.
Zuyuri M.
Mcallen, TX
I felt because it was garnier this was going to do a lot for me but i have to say im really disappointed in the fact that it does not give you that silk texture that it claims to produce. Do not recommend total waste of money
arabella a.
Indianapolis
I really do love this product. it smells amazing (kind of fruity), leaves my hair crazy smooth, and never feels oily or sticky. I use this product when I just want to add that extra something to my hair. def reccomend!
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
I love this stuff. I don't have any frizz at all when I use it. It gives my hair a really pretty shine. The scent is amazing. I love this smell. I would definitely use this product again especially because the price is decent.
Lindsey H.
North Hills
THIS smells so good ! And once it's applied.l to the hair it feels so good and soft ! Better than conditioner itself I would say ! And very effective I didn't have to straighten my hair bc this controlled the frizz .
Stephanie S.
Perris, CA
I only needed a small amount it did what it said and made my hair slay all day without looking greasy or heavy ..the scent was wonderful and last for hours..i didnt wash it out and my hair was still looking good the next day
Ashley C.
I use this often. It helps my hair to look it's best and smell it's best. It's undeniably good. My hair is dark brown, and wavy but VERY frizzy. This stuff helps me control my frizz. So I like it. I'd use it again.
Melissa H.
Spotsylvania, VA
I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products to attempt to control frizz. In your experience will this be a good alternative to the styling gels and mousse? I know they can be so bad for your hair but the shampoo and conditioner I currently use doesn't seem to do much to help once its dry from the shower!
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is very long, thick and wavy. Is this a good product to try for this problem ?