Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Melanie F.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Brookelynn E.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Xiana l.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing, frizz control, and shine from garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo. The formula, with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot, conditions deeply to lock out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*, and smoothes the surface for hair that is so much shinier. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek... see more...

• My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is ...1 Answers
  • I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
Not too bad of a hair oil, only downfall is that it almost feels more oily than other oils I've tried, and you have to be very careful at least for my hair how much you use cuz if you use too much, your hair is SUPER oily and shiny. Smells good and when used the proper amount it's nice!
Kristen D.
Long Beach, CA
I used to spend more on a hair serum, but then I discovered this brand... and you can't beat the price. It's as good as more expensive brands at half the cost.

I've had frizzy hair my entire life - very thick, unruly hair. This stuff tames my mane without making it greasy or oily.
Tessa C.
I absolute love the smell of this stuff. It smells so good. I get comment about how my hair smells good all the time. It's very long lasting too. I only shampoo my roots because it is healthier for your hair and this stuff definitely does the job well at keeping my hair clean.
Sierra M.
Enterprise, MS
Definitely not the best! This leaves my hair super oily. I have fine hair so using conditioner with this product leaves your hair looking like it should have been washed a week ago! It does help with flyaways, but it's not worth using when it makes your hair look greasy!
Caroline F.
I LOVE this product. It keeps my hair frizz free all day and has a really nice scent that isn't overpowering. The formula is nice and light but still does its job, and it doesn't leave hair feeling greasy or overly treated. It works really well on wet or dry hair.
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
I been using this oil for over half a year and it is totally on my good side! I have super dry and frizzy hair and this makes miracles on it. I add this after i wash my hair and when it dries is soft and managable. Totally recommend it, not expensive at all.
Baiey P.
Castle hayne
This product really works but you need to be carefully how much you use because it can clump up your hair and make it really greasy if you use to much trust me I've learned from experience but overall I love this product and it makes your hair look amazing
Lauren U.
monmouth
I was thoroughly disappointed with this product. When I used it on my hair it made it look like wet straw. Additionally, my hair looked very greasy even with the little amount that I used.

This product actually made my hair feel more dry, not satisfied.
Brookelynn E.
Port Huron, MI
This product is great for unmanageable hair! I like to use it right after the shower a little before I brush my hair just to soften it and a little after so I can brush it all through! Affordable products and available at most stores!
Koren K.
Westover, WV
I'm always looking for something to tame my frizz and here it is. Like this one and all of they're products it's affordable and awesome. The smell is outta this world. I always use this each time I wash my hair. Won't leave home without it
Melissa H.
Spotsylvania, VA
I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products to attempt to control frizz. In your experience will this be a good alternative to the styling gels and mousse? I know they can be so bad for your hair but the shampoo and conditioner I currently use doesn't seem to do much to help once its dry from the shower!
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is very long, thick and wavy. Is this a good product to try for this problem ?