Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Melanie F.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Brookelynn E.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Xiana l.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing, frizz control, and shine from garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo. The formula, with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot, conditions deeply to lock out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*, and smoothes the surface for hair that is so much shinier. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek... see more...

• My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is ...1 Answers
  • I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Morgan V.
Sudbury , ON
I love this serum it's cheap and works really well on wet or dry hair.You only need a minute amount but it goes very far.I use this serum every time I get out of the shower on damp hair.Definitely beats some other brands at the drugstore
themakeup g.
I love this product! In my opinion, it is comparable to high end hair serums. It smells good, does the job and is cheap as chips. Recommend it to everyone all the time!!! I am happy to have this product in my life ❣
Katherine O.
I love this hair oil, I usually use it after I straighten my hair and it gives me a long lasting shine, I think the product is affordable, my hair type is dry so this oil really helps my hair to loo healthy, I recommend this hair oils to everyone.
Sierra M.
Personally my hair is curly and it's a crazy kind of currently not the one that you can brush and it looks amazing this or him helps me keep my frizz under control so my curls look a little bit better and less frizzy
yasmin n.
Hamilton
This product has a nice smell to it and is very moisturizing and a good hair serum for its price, but you have to make sure to buy the shampoo and conditioner with it to use it 100% properly.
Dove A.
Mandy C.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
This is one of the better smelling anti frizz products out there. It works pretty well too.
It only takes a little to get the job done.
Xenia G.
Puerto Real, Cadiz
IN LOOVE! IT SMELLS SO GOOD AND THEN MY HAIR SMELLS SO SO SO GOOD AND ITS REALLY SOFT! guys buy this product its a good one:)
Kaylee F.
Grand Falls
a wonderful hair product that helps stop your hair from being frizzy and tangly and makes your hair look very healthy!
Marilza F.
Ganier er um produto bom e de Alta qualidade, recomendo a vocês que use seus cabelos vão agradecer. Recomendo.
Melissa H.
Spotsylvania, VA
I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products to attempt to control frizz. In your experience will this be a good alternative to the styling gels and mousse? I know they can be so bad for your hair but the shampoo and conditioner I currently use doesn't seem to do much to help once its dry from the shower!
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is very long, thick and wavy. Is this a good product to try for this problem ?