Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Melanie F.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Brookelynn E.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Xiana l.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing, frizz control, and shine from garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo. The formula, with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot, conditions deeply to lock out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*, and smoothes the surface for hair that is so much shinier. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek... see more...

• My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is ...1 Answers
  • I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Vicki M.
Los Angeles , CA
Garnier has been a favorite of mine. I love the conditioner as well. I also use the anti frizz cream.
Janelle S.
Tolleson
Worked alright. Didn't get rid of the frizz all that well. Really used as more of a hair protectant.
Gabriela A.
Querooo muitooo receeeeebeeer paaaraaaaa tessstaaaar ♡ meeeee mandeeeeem poooor favooooor genteeeee
Denise M.
Austin, TX
Not only does this product smell really good it also leaves my hair feeling smooth and hydrated.
Sammi L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Doesn't work for my hair. It does not get rid of frizz at all for me. Is a very light consistency
Abby Y.
Makes my frizzy hair not frizzy anymore!! Love the smell and the way my hair feels after washing!
allison g.
dried my hair out and makes it feel sticky and greases it up quickly which is a no no for my hair
Blanca E.
I love the smell it also helps with the frizzy of my hair easy to buy and easy to find a coupon
Selina E.
If you have dry hair and damaged hair this is the go to product makes your hair feel silky
Alyx B.
bridgeport
This left a film on my hair. I was not impressed and couldn't even finish the bottle.
Melissa H.
Spotsylvania, VA
I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products to attempt to control frizz. In your experience will this be a good alternative to the styling gels and mousse? I know they can be so bad for your hair but the shampoo and conditioner I currently use doesn't seem to do much to help once its dry from the shower!
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is very long, thick and wavy. Is this a good product to try for this problem ?