Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Melanie F.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Brookelynn E.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Xiana l.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing, frizz control, and shine from garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo. The formula, with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot, conditions deeply to lock out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*, and smoothes the surface for hair that is so much shinier. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek... see more...

• My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is ...1 Answers
  • I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Gabriela A.
Querooo muitooo receeeeebeeer paaaraaaaa tessstaaaar ♡ meeeee mandeeeeem poooor favooooor genteeeee
Sammi L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Doesn't work for my hair. It does not get rid of frizz at all for me. Is a very light consistency
Abby Y.
Makes my frizzy hair not frizzy anymore!! Love the smell and the way my hair feels after washing!
Denise M.
Austin, TX
Not only does this product smell really good it also leaves my hair feeling smooth and hydrated.
allison g.
dried my hair out and makes it feel sticky and greases it up quickly which is a no no for my hair
Blanca E.
I love the smell it also helps with the frizzy of my hair easy to buy and easy to find a coupon
Selina E.
If you have dry hair and damaged hair this is the go to product makes your hair feel silky
Alyx B.
bridgeport
This left a film on my hair. I was not impressed and couldn't even finish the bottle.
Cassy H.
This shampoo is amazing! I love it! Works perfectly for my hair and this shampoo just smells so good!
Melba Mariel L.
Una de las mejores línea para pelo rizado y frizz  desde su shampoo hasta su sleek y shine, con sólo un poquito de esto mi pelo se siente brillante oloroso y con deceso de holerlo todo el día verdaderamente uno de los mejores  este me encanta su cedocidad
Melissa H.
Spotsylvania, VA
I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products to attempt to control frizz. In your experience will this be a good alternative to the styling gels and mousse? I know they can be so bad for your hair but the shampoo and conditioner I currently use doesn't seem to do much to help once its dry from the shower!
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is very long, thick and wavy. Is this a good product to try for this problem ?