Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Melanie F.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Brookelynn E.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Xiana l.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing, frizz control, and shine from garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo. The formula, with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot, conditions deeply to lock out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*, and smoothes the surface for hair that is so much shinier. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek... see more...

• My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is ...1 Answers
  • I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Kerryann P.
Truly protects your hair, gives off a nice shine before and after flatironing your hair. Very easy to overuse.
Anna H.
I like this for the summer time. It helps with frizz and shine. I use it after I'm finished styling my hair.
Francesca M.
Philadelphia , PA
Love this product. Great great value. Does work for it's intended use and available at every department store
Xiana l.
West Columbia
This shampoo works very well fir my hair. The smell us amazing and it leaves my hair welling smooth and soft.
Nikki W.
Neosho , MO
This is a great go to product for me! My hair is usually always super frizzy and this helps tame it down!
Jas S.
Taneytown
This left my hair so soft I couldn't resist buying more. Would recommend on straight hair and curly hair.
Diana M.
I love this I still use it. It makes my hair feel so soft and healthy it doesn't look oily with I love
Jessalyn R.
Love using this product when I'm going to style my hair with a heat tool especially with bleached hair
Vicki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Garnier has been a favorite of mine. I love the conditioner as well. I also use the anti frizz cream.
Janelle S.
Tolleson
Worked alright. Didn't get rid of the frizz all that well. Really used as more of a hair protectant.
Melissa H.
Spotsylvania, VA
I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products to attempt to control frizz. In your experience will this be a good alternative to the styling gels and mousse? I know they can be so bad for your hair but the shampoo and conditioner I currently use doesn't seem to do much to help once its dry from the shower!
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is very long, thick and wavy. Is this a good product to try for this problem ?