Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Evelyn a.
Hollywood, FL
Deja mi cabello increible, suave no neceaito de plancha y le da un brillo natural, simplemente estupendo❤❤
Melanie C.
Toronto
My hair is really dry and frizzy and this helps my hair out a lot. It feels very good on my hair
Aj S.
Once my hair is dried, it is pin straight! Thanks to the Shampoo + Conditioner. It leaves my hair straight for about 2-3 days. This conditioner softens my hair and leaves it shiny!
Dali G.
Newark, NJ
It was okay, it made my hair feel very weird after applying it. It felt dry and the ends felt frizzy. It did no effect on my hair at all
Lily Z.
Love this product! Super good for my bleached damage hair. Must have product everyone needs
Sadie W.
Luxemburg, WI
This is the only conditioner I can find that actually works so I can get through my hair. And it smells amazing so what’s not to love?! It’s fairly cheap, not really cheap but not really pricy either. I recommend it to others with frizzy, curly, crazy hair!
Lesley F.
South Gate , CA
I really liked this product. I sometimes have really frizzy hair and then product really helped control the frizz through out the entire day. It’s not too shiny to where you’re hair looks really oily so that’s good.
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
I use this every morning to tame my hair lol. I recommend it you have dry frizzy hair. I will continue to buy forever!! Totally recommend.
lb o.
Clinton, MS
Excellent product. Just a little bit goes such a long time so the bottle lasts forever. Gives great shine to hair.
Kayla C.
Keyport, NJ
The first thing I noticed was how good the shampoo and conditioner smell. Then when I tried my hair I realized how soft it was. The only thing I didn't really love was how harsh it can on my hair. I have thin hair and I'm noticing that when I use the Sleek and Shine shampoo and conditioner that a little hair than normal comes out in the shower.