Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Sadie W.
Luxemburg, WI
This is the only conditioner I can find that actually works so I can get through my hair. And it smells amazing so what’s not to love?! It’s fairly cheap, not really cheap but not really pricy either. I recommend it to others with frizzy, curly, crazy hair!
Lesley F.
South Gate, CA
I really liked this product. I sometimes have really frizzy hair and then product really helped control the frizz through out the entire day. It’s not too shiny to where you’re hair looks really oily so that’s good.
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
I use this every morning to tame my hair lol. I recommend it you have dry frizzy hair. I will continue to buy forever!! Totally recommend.
lb o.
Southaven, MS
Excellent product. Just a little bit goes such a long time so the bottle lasts forever. Gives great shine to hair.
Kayla C.
Jersey City, NJ
The first thing I noticed was how good the shampoo and conditioner smell. Then when I tried my hair I realized how soft it was. The only thing I didn't really love was how harsh it can on my hair. I have thin hair and I'm noticing that when I use the Sleek and Shine shampoo and conditioner that a little hair than normal comes out in the shower.
Hannah E.
Bellbrook
I tried this product and I didn't like it because it made my hair greasy. I tried while damp and while dry and got the same results. The smell is amazing though!
Amber P.
Denver, CO
Smells amazing! I use this when I want that really sleek straight look to my hair. Only downside is I have to wash my hair sooner cause of the oil in it.
Alison G.
Montgomery
I've been using this for years and I'm in love with it. I normally use it after I style my hair or if my hair is frizzy. It works like a charm
Mary K.
Erie, PA
I’ve been using Garnier since I was 10. For my frizzy, biracial and sometimes unmanageable hair, it does absolute wonders. The packaging is so vibrant and on a daily basis I get told how great my hair smells!
Saharah B.
Austell, GA
This product works so well on my natural hair ! I absolutely love it . Keeps my hair from being dry which in hand manages my curls