Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Teala J.
Leesville, SC
This product did not work with my hair but don't let that discourage you, my hair is difficult to deal with and a lot of products don't help.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Ugh ! Please do not waste your money. This is super cheap shampoo and conditioner. I tried this recently while staying at a friends house on a weekend getaway. She had this in her guest bathroom. This smells horrible , made my hair feel gross and I absolutely wouldn't recommend this .
Sparkle B.
Freeport , IL
Did not like this at all. It was thick so I thought it would be great for my dry hair. It did nothing. I was disappointed in this product. I wouldn't use it again
Krystal B.
This shampoo feels extremely cheap and watery I definetly don't recommend this product not a good line
Emilee A.
ventura
makes my hair feel so disgusting and clumped all together. It works well for my sister who has the same hairtype.
Luz O.
Affordable. Left hair too greasy. I would rather not use it. Bought it from walmart. Left culrs tangled.
Rosie M.
Sylmar,CA
This shampoo sucks! It's does not do what it says it will do for you hair. It actullay left my hair worst . The scent isn't strong
Priscilla E.
Modesto, CA
This doesn't work very well it leaves my hair dry and feeling rough. I have A hard time brushing my hair after using this
Lexy J.
The smell is amazing but something about this leaves my hair very greasy feeling. I do continue to use it on my daughter who's hair takes to it very Well.
Lovely P.
This actually didn't work for my hair i used this for about 2 months and nothing happened it didn't fix my hair at all