Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Cheri J.
I can't live without. I use it everyday for my hair, whether straight or curly. It's the perfect hair product and it smells good too
Kayla C.
Jersey City, NJ
The first thing I noticed was how good the shampoo and conditioner smell. Then when I tried my hair I realized how soft it was. The only thing I didn't really love was how harsh it can on my hair. I have thin hair and I'm noticing that when I use the Sleek and Shine shampoo and conditioner that a little hair than normal comes out in the shower.
Emily W.
Pullman, WA
When I was looking for a great conditioner that didn't leave my hair sticky, oily, or super dry looking, I just so happened to pick up a bunch of travel sized bottles of random conditioners to test them out. This gem was one of the first I tested and immediately bought the full size after my first use. I absolutely love the way my hair feels after I get out of the shower and it's dried and the smell is great too! I think the extra push is the fact that most drugstores sell this in almost every size. I have dry hair from coloring.
Sadie W.
Luxemburg, WI
This is the only conditioner I can find that actually works so I can get through my hair. And it smells amazing so what’s not to love?! It’s fairly cheap, not really cheap but not really pricy either. I recommend it to others with frizzy, curly, crazy hair!
Louise J.
This shampoo was ok. I have really crazy frizzy hair, and it helped. It also softened my hair, but the one thing I didn't like about it was the scent. My hair smelled disgusting after showering. The product smelled fine when applying, however. The shampoo was good, but the scent didn't help.
Lysa D.
I love this product! I always put a small pea size in my hair after a shower and it gives my hair a nice healthy shine WITHOUT the oily touch! I got my product at target and I'm sure they would sell it at Walmart as well and any beauty/salon place!
Brittany P.
Garnier was my first go to for hair care products from the shampoo and conditioner to the oil and leave in treatments. Garnier has this fresh smell that trumps most other products. The cost is very affordable as well! Would recommend
mary r.
Auburn, WA
It was good for the time I was using it, but I realized that there was much better products out there for me. While it was cheap, and did make my hair shiny, it didn't really control my frizz; It also made my scalp oily.
Lesley F.
South Gate, CA
I really liked this product. I sometimes have really frizzy hair and then product really helped control the frizz through out the entire day. It’s not too shiny to where you’re hair looks really oily so that’s good.
Mary K.
Erie, PA
I’ve been using Garnier since I was 10. For my frizzy, biracial and sometimes unmanageable hair, it does absolute wonders. The packaging is so vibrant and on a daily basis I get told how great my hair smells!